FastWS6TA is offline New Member

Dbol: Dissolve or Swallow

Quick question guys. Do I swallow my Dbol tabs or do I let them dissolve in my mouth? I have taken some other supplements that I let dissolve in my mouth (ex. AndroPoppers 150 by Pinnacle) are my Dbol tabs taken the same way or do I just swallow them whole? Sorry about the stupid question but I'm sure of everything else except on the most simple thing on how to take them.

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FastWS6TA
    Quick question guys. Do I swallow my Dbol tabs or do I let them dissolve in my mouth? I have taken some other supplements that I let dissolve in my mouth (ex. AndroPoppers 150 by Pinnacle) are my Dbol tabs taken the same way or do I just swallow them whole? Sorry about the stupid question but I'm sure of everything else except on the most simple thing on how to take them.
    just swollow them

Quote Originally Posted by FastWS6TA
    just chew them, to particalize them... in case they were over pressed. andropoppers are a sublingual, due to nearly complete breakdown orally(when swallowed). dbol is 17aa uptake is very high- so chew and swallow.

you can dissolve them in your mouth if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by macrophage69alpha
    just chew them, to particalize them... in case they were over pressed. andropoppers are a sublingual, due to nearly complete breakdown orally(when swallowed). dbol is 17aa uptake is very high- so chew and swallow.

you can dissolve them in your mouth if you like.
    thats news to me, good job learn somthing new ed ,but most d bols disolve in your mouth pretty fast so dont see the need to chew.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    if u take it with grapefruit juice it will increase absorbtion

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    thats news to me, good job learn somthing new ed ,but most d bols disolve in your mouth pretty fast so dont see the need to chew.
    then yours aren't pressed with too high a pressure, or use proper amounts of experpicants to actives..

many UG's can't get the fomula right to press pills that easily dissolve in your stomach, but dont break easily when handled. It is a balance of press pressure, pill volume, surface area, weight of active, weight of binders, exterpicants, etc.

I know, i used to press MDMA pills, but my house was raided. It takes a long time to perfect your pills, and is not a simple a process as one would think!

i have never used d bol i was just saying what i have heared. i thought russian disolve very easy in your mouth?

Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    then yours aren't pressed with too high a pressure, or use proper amounts of experpicants to actives..

many UG's can't get the fomula right to press pills that easily dissolve in your stomach, but dont break easily when handled. It is a balance of press pressure, pill volume, surface area, weight of active, weight of binders, exterpicants, etc.

I know, i used to press MDMA pills, but my house was raided. It takes a long time to perfect your pills, and is not a simple a process as one would think!

Latimus is offline Banned
    advice on something you have never used before.....

gya321 is offline Member
    Im not sure whats better but by the time I throw my bd dbols in my mouth and reach for a drink there pretty much dissolved

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Just swallow them!

Quote Originally Posted by Jackman

This is most often the case, but with all the new UG and mexican brands... some of them may be using tablet presses with too high compression.

Quote Originally Posted by Latimus
    advice on something you have never used before.....
    so you are under the impression that everyone here that gives advice has done it lol then your very niev (sp). As i said it was what i heared and i was actually correct as you need to with companies that overpressurize it so good day and FU.

Thread Information