mactruck42 is offline New Member

which is better winny depot of winny tabs

i was wondering which type of winny is better, depot or oral. obviously the oral is less pain in the ass but as far as the actuall results, which you guys suggest?

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mactruck42
    i was wondering which type of winny is better, depot or oral. obviously the oral is less pain in the ass but as far as the actuall results, which you guys suggest?
    you will get mixed opinions on this one, personally i have used both and do not see any difference in results between the two. some people will say other wise.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    you will get mixed opinions on this one, personally i have used both and do not see any difference in results between the two. some people will say other wise.
    same here, the only thing is that the depot will b better on ur liver. but i find the pills easier to take

kaorialfred is offline Member
    After being on here for sometime I have come to the conclusion that winny is not a good choice to use for anything. I myself am doing the 50 ed liquid squirt in the grapefruit juice. Along with injections every other day. Depends on how I feel. I definately am calling my Dr. and telling him to switch me to Anavar this week. Just too much hassle taking winny and the joints drying up isn't my cup of tea. Good luck with your choice.
    Last edited by kaorialfred; 11-07-2004 at 01:31 PM. Reason: mistype

Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    same here, the only thing is that the depot will b better on ur liver. but i find the pills easier to take
    thats not true they both affect the liver the same, at least thats what anything i have ever read has said. anyone comment

fabry is offline Senior Member
    i read they are toxic the same... so, well... at least according to the price liist i have in front of me, inj winny will be more expensive for a cycle...

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    It will affect your liver just as much if you inject?

Quote Originally Posted by kaorialfred
    After being on her for sometime I have come to the conclusion that winny is not a good choice to use for anything. I myself am doing the 50 ed liquid squirt in the grapefruit juice. Along with injections every other day. Depends on how I feel. I definately am calling my Dr. and telling him to switch me to Anavar this week. Just too much hassle taking winny and the joints drying up isn't my cup of tea. Good luck with your choice.
    lol that easy just to call the doc up? are you doing an actuall cycle or just taking what he gives you, just sounds like it's not planned.

kaorialfred is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    lol that easy just to call the doc up? are you doing an actuall cycle or just taking what he gives you, just sounds like it's not planned.

I like to just call myself the "lab rat" for the doctors I see.

No plans just I told them I hate doing injections and I feel like for longterm we should try diffrent therapy meds, I will research them and bring it in, see if you agree, then you will write a script for me.

No it isn't planned, I just read on this board here and see if the med is covered on my insurance plan, then I call one out of my three dr. and one will write the script if the other doesn't.

Thread Information