Thor250 is offline New Member

Suspension, Winny, and D-Bol!!!!

I know it gets annoying when people just throw all this stuff at u guys and ask u to construct a cycle for them . so i have already done that but just need a little advice and maybe some good pointers. I have 30 ccs of test suspension and 20 ccs of winstrol and 50 d-bol 50 mgs...and plenty of nolvadex . the way i am told to do it is 1cc of suspension and 1cc of winny eod. d-bol start w/ half a 50mg in the morning and same in the evening and after a week or two bump up to 2 ed. I NEED ALL THE ADVICE I CAN GET .
    THANX

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    If you want benefit out of the suspension, shoot it 2 times daily and the winny 1 time daily. And do not take 2 50mg dbol daily, 100mg is too much. I would reccomend
    1/2 cc suspension 2 times a day and 1 cc winstrol per day. Cut the dbol into four peices and spread them out evenly throughout the day, taking it four times daily (but only one tab total). Good luck.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    now that I did the math, 30 days of test isn't really long enough. If you can get test E or C, run it for 10-12 weeks instead of the suspension. And then throw the winny in around week 5 and run till the end.

youknowme is offline Member
    If you're a powerlifter and want "quick power" then susp is alright. I'd choose a slower test otherwise, like enathate or cypionate .
    I agree with aXe on the rest...

Thor250 is offline New Member
    Thanks for the advice, people had told me that i need to run some esterfied test with it but i didnt know for sure . if i started the test e would it be good to throw the susp. in for a "kick start" or would that be too much test?

6plates is offline Banned
    30 cc's of suspension........... thats all you got? some test susp needs to be injected not just twice ED, but sometimes 3 times. 8 am, 4pm, 12 am. etc,

the half life on that stuff is very short especially if your running water based susp. i ran water based susp once durring powerlifting and injections were unbelievably painful and annoying. i quit after a few weeks. i was getting some sides because i shot it twice a day and not 3 times a day. IMO stay away from it.some of the more experienced guys like BDTR will swear by it, because its alot easier to control its effects, but for newbies i wouldn't touch that sh!t with a pole.

Thread Information