Hey guys ... wanna know what u think about first cycle

1-4 Prop 50mg/ED
    1-13 Enan 400-500 mg
    1-12 Equi 400-500 mg
    7-12 Win 50mg/ED
    14-15 Prop 50mg/ED
    1-18 Nolva 10-20 mg/ED
    16-18 Clomid Therapy

i wanna run some CLEN too ..... should i run it 2wk on/2wk off, run throughout, or wait till PCT ???

let me know what u guys think

youknowme is offline Member
    Looks good to me, but if this is your first cycle I'd recommend a test only cycle. If you still wanna run this then keep the test at 500mg and the EQ at 400mg. You might need some HCG on this cycle too...

6plates is offline Banned
    i would avoid the nolva because of the supression of IGF levels when ran at an uneeded amount. the only times i would run the nolva are weeks 1-4 EOD would be suffecient enough since your test levels will be kinda high there.UNLESS your prone to gyno i dont see a need for it to be there, that looks like a pretty safe first cycle to me.......

other than that though, i would hold off on the winny and the clen , and maybe do a cutter after this cycle. stick to the prop/E/and Eq combo you got goin, and you should see some good gains.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Like youknowme said, test only should be your first. But if you are set on running more then i would drop the winny and again like youknowme said, run 500mg test and 400mg eq. And wait to use the clen for pct and focus on pounding back the calories and bulk up while on cycle.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    what do u guys think about running CLEN .... ???

also what about HCG ... youknowme mentioned

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    thats a lot of gear for ur 1st cycle but... just curious why ur stoppin the prop at 4th week then startin again on the 14th?
    i would run clen during pct 2weeks on 2weeks off

tycin ... do u thnk i should be running the prop throughout ... this is my first and i wanna make sure i can get as much positive advice as i can ... ive read up and just want to make sure

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    No, dont run prop during the entire cycle. The reason for running it at the end it so the pct times are more accurate and you can start within a few days of ending the use of prop.

ok thanx ejuicer ... good stuff

also ...6plates ... is there any particular reason y i shouldnt run the win and clen during this cycle ?

honestly i would drop the prop for ur 1st cycle and keep the test e at 500mg/week and eq 400mg/week. or just the test e. dont get me wrong i love prop and im doin right now my self but for ur 1st cycle just stick wit test e. but if u r gonna run it either way ya i would run it all the way thru

just make sure u line ur pct up correctly.

Anadrol /Anapolan: 24 hours after last administration
    Deca : 21 days after last injection
    Dianabol : 24 hours after last administration
    Equipoise : 21 days after last injection
    Fina: 3 days after last injection
    Primobolan depot: 14 days after last injection
    Sustanon : 18 days after last injection
    Testosterone Cypionate : 18 days after last injection
    Testosterone Enanthate : 14 days after last injection
    Testosterone Propionate : 3 days after last injection
    Testosterone Suspension : 24 hours after last administration
    Winstrol : 24 hours after last administration

if you run that many AAS for your first cycle your gonna be sorry. the best thing to do is run test only then build on more aas for future cycles. this way if you have an adverse effect toward any aas you can easily spot it. with this cycle your planning you have many chances to get bad effects from and you would never really know because of how many aas you are running. Trust me, you will be suprised by how much you will gain of a test only cycle for your first. all that test in your body for the first time can actually give you some of the best gains you will ever have, also according to diet and workout program. Trust me bro, you will be alot better off.

Quote Originally Posted by PlasticFuture112
    if you run that many AAS for your first cycle your gonna be sorry. the best thing to do is run test only then build on more aas for future cycles. this way if you have an adverse effect toward any aas you can easily spot it. with this cycle your planning you have many chances to get bad effects from and you would never really know because of how many aas you are running. Trust me, you will be suprised by how much you will gain of a test only cycle for your first. all that test in your body for the first time can actually give you some of the best gains you will ever have, also according to diet and workout program. Trust me bro, you will be alot better off.
    i totally agree! u should really consider test e only bro.

tycin he is running prop in the beginning and at the end because it helps kickstart the cycle in the beginning, allowing for the test to take action quicker. then he will take it at the end because e is really hard to come off of. E needs to be weaned off of and taking prop is the best way to do so. prop is easy to come off of a cycle. thats why.

basically e can shut you down hard in the end and because it takes a while to kick in. thats why he wants the prop.

Thread Information