meat is offline Associate Member

filling up the bis?

ok iknow a lot of debate is going on about the effectiveness of site inj.AAS and so forth but i do plan on using my bis as an inj. site and was wondering about other members results by using this method and at what mg.

NUTRI-VET is offline Junior Member
    Yes it works great for me. watch what you shoot . I have a big poblem with Quality-VET test Enanthate 250. It hurts so much . Bro the first tim I shot it I shot it in my bis. I never have a problem shooting there. With in 3hrs my arm went from 19 to 21.5 inches. That **** inflamed them so bad I coudlnt move them but they were big. I never used that stuff again. If you shoot your bis and tris on a consistant bases they will apear bigger. when you stop shooting them they will loose some size.

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    You'll hear differing views on this issue. Personally, I have spot injected almost everywhere (not the bi's though) without noticing any increased growth in those areas.

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    Take the A$$ injections for example. Ive injected in my A$$ every few days and it stays the same size.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    IMO spot injection does nothing more then give you various sites to inject which is very helpful when doing daily injections.when running tren ,prop,slin,igf im using 5 different sites in one day.i have shot just about every where and like stated earlier.bis become so irritated they appear to grow overnite but hurt like hell.and when the inflimation goes down they are back to normal..i also got the fina cough more often then not when injecting tren anywhere other then my asss.if you have never experienced this,it isnt very pleasent.there were times where i thought i was just gonna die right there..as far as suspension and winny because of the quick binding effect.there may be something there.but any oil based steroid .i see no benifit.just my $.02

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    If you want site growth you have to use unestered AAS such as Test Suspention, hope you like 2x per day injects

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    If you want site growth you have to use unestered AAS such as Test Suspention, hope you like 2x per day injects
    correct site injections do not work its proven! only with an ester like suspention or a base.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    correct site injections do not work its proven! only with an ester like suspention or a base.
    suspension and a base are not esterfied AAS. They are the hormone without the ester like propinate or acetate. Esterless AAS, from what I've read, are the only AAS's that will help with site enhancement. I agree with what Devildog said about site injections offering nothing more then more sites to inject.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    suspension and a base are not esterfied AAS. They are the hormone without the ester like propinate or acetate. Esterless AAS, from what I've read, are the only AAS's that will help with site enhancement. I agree with what Devildog said about site injections offering nothing more then more sites to inject.
    propionate and acetate are esters too

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    thats what i mean esterless such as a base or test suspention, because they start working right away. and prop is an ester for your info and so is acetate there just short esters.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Anyone ever tried site injecting for localized growth with Bold base? How would it compare to Test Susp.

ddoublevision is offline Associate Member
    I don't think spot inj. and synthol were that much different, most internet companys use MCT oil for synthol so whats the real difference??

bigrthanu is offline Associate Member
    From my experience with Test Prop the muscle I injected(tris bis pecs calves delts quads)
    I noticed some swelling right around the injection site and the muscle does appear to look bigger for a few days due to swelling but then the swelling subsides and turns back to normal just to be shot again.

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Its all the same thing, I dont beleive in spot injections, alternate spots, but other than that, spot injections wont work on the exact muscle you inject.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    I think it depends on how bad you scar, stay with me on this, I scar pretty heavily if I get a cut or whatever and I think that I also get scar tissue on my muscles fairly easily. The reason I say this is because my first two cycles were all a$$ shots and I now have a knot of scar tissue on the upper outside of each cheek, nothing huge but I wouldn't complain if those lumps were on my bicep peaks rather than my buttocks!

I dont knowe about that? I think were trying to build muscle not scar tissue, if your building up scar tissue you should inject another place.

Quote Originally Posted by bigrthanu
    I dont knowe about that?
    Why would you know about lumps on my butt?
    I think were trying to build muscle not scar tissue, if your building up scar tissue you should inject another place.
    Well I don't inject there any more - it was not my intention to build scar tissue lumps on my butt!
    I was attempting to illustrate one possible origin of people's belief in local gains.

i was never refuting the fact that you have scar tissue lumps on your butt I was just saying I dont think people want scar tissue building up in ther muscles especially a muscle that moves back and forth so frequently like the bicept. Were taking about spot injections working for muscle growth not some knotted lump from to many injections

i was never refuting the fact that you have scar tissue lumps on your butt I was just saying I dont think people want scar tissue building up in ther muscles especially a muscle that moves back and forth so frequently like the bicept. Were taking about spot injections working for muscle growth not some knotted lump from to many injections
    Oh my good lord!
    Did you read my second post?
    As I said it was not my intention to build scar tissue, neither was I suggesting that others try to, I was attepting to illustrate one possible origin of the spot injection/local gains myth.
    (Oh and theres no such muscle as 'bicept'.)

I see what your saying sorry bro thought you ment something different im not trying to be an a$$ I thought you ment it would be "cool" to have lumps on your bi's and no spelling isnt my major. No need to get all bent out of shape but "I wouldnt complain about those lumps being on my bicep" sounds like your saying it is a good thing to form scar tissue in order to have the look of a bigger bicep.

OK bro, no worries.
    I can see how what I posted was open to misinterpretation.

COOL bro happy training!!!

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    Why would you know about lumps on my butt?
    That did come across funny.

I did a shot of prop in each of my bi's and it hurt like hell, and have to avoid a lot of veins, but other than that I didnt see a diff, i like the quads, tri's delts, for injections, just easier for me to do them there

Alex

meat is offline Associate Member
    thanks for the input

Thread Information