Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Ok,

I am not trying to scare anyone, but I just heard from my source (a real pro, been around forever) that he is ceasing all services because he has good reason to believe that the FEDS will be coming down hard on online sources in the next month or so. In addition, he has informed everyone that he is aware of 6 online sources that have been busted this month and believe that this is much more than a coincidence.
    Remember, Bush was relected, he has made it a point to crack down on steroids so it wouldnt suprise me if operations that were on hold are now in full effect. And with the Patriot Act, and Carnivore being using for more than just targeted uses (pre patriot act), times seem to be changing and "secure" communications may not be as secure as you think.
    So, take this for what you will, but I felt it was my obligation to pass this info along.

Be safe.
    Last edited by IGOTJUICE007; 11-08-2004 at 01:30 AM.

first of all i have to say the patriot act is a bunch of bullshyt. all that did was make it announced that they can spy and watch or listen to you with reason. Come on, they have been doing that for years without some stupid act involved. secondly, thats why you really watch your sources. most sources that sell aas and are legit dont have anything to do with aas on their site address. Thank god i live close to mexico for the time being. only way to get good drugs is through active tansport yourself!

ahh this sucks, thanks for the info though bro

Alex

Quote Originally Posted by PlasticFuture112
    first of all i have to say the patriot act is a bunch of bullshyt. all that did was make it announced that they can spy and watch or listen to you with reason. Come on, they have been doing that for years without some stupid act involved. secondly, thats why you really watch your sources. most sources that sell aas and are legit dont have anything to do with aas on their site address. Thank god i live close to mexico for the time being. only way to get good drugs is through active tansport yourself!
    Yes, they have been spying, now that spying is admissable in court.....big difference IMO.

MedicWill is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PlasticFuture112
    Thank god i live close to mexico for the time being. only way to get good drugs is through active tansport yourself!

I do too. Do you think thats a better choice?

6plates is offline Banned
    dont come on here and scare every1 with that bull**** bro.

Quote Originally Posted by 6plates
    dont come on here and scare every1 with that bull**** bro.
    I'm not gonna respond to comments like this after this one.

If you think differently, that is fine and act accordingly.

Simply, informing people of what is going on, go to some other boards, there has been more recent busts than usual and that is fact.

6plates is offline Banned
    fine dont respond bro it doesnt matter to me. if your 'source' is real legit and cool, he would hide his tail from the kids who bullsh!t around with his name around the internet. he should have nothing to worry about so long as he watches his ass. its the bigger sources who source to people he dont even know just to make an extra buck who always get it bad. every1 knows this, and thats how it'l always be.

Quote Originally Posted by 6plates
    fine dont respond bro it doesnt matter to me. if your 'source' is real legit and cool, he would hide his tail from the kids who bullsh!t around with his name around the internet. he should have nothing to worry about so long as he watches his ass. its the bigger sources who source to people he dont even know just to make an extra buck who always get it bad. every1 knows this, and thats how it'l always be.
    I lied, I will respond, I've been around a lot longer as have other people.

Since you are only 20, I would state your opinion and don't act like you created the game man. You've got a lot to learn.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    you act like the feds aren't just now stepping in. they are always watching.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    HOLY SHIZINIT... LOOK! They are in my trees

Don't move... they might see you.

Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J

hahah.....geez, you guys acted like I said everyone was ****ed, I simply said a few more sources than usual went down, thats all. I guess I learned this isn't the board for that kind of info.

mass junkie is offline banned

No, thats just me trying to get a peep of your girl...now move your hairy ass out of the way

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTJUICE007
    hahah.....geez, you guys acted like I said everyone was ****ed, I simply said a few more sources than usual went down, thats all. I guess I learned this isn't the board for that kind of info.
    Just busting your hooty goobers (balls) a little bit.. stop rolling you **** eyes at me biatch
    Last edited by BigMike J; 11-07-2004 at 08:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    No, thats just me trying to get a peep of your girl...now move your hairy ass out of the way

What are you talking aboot... i wax this bad boy once a month

Just busing your balls a little bit.. stop rolling you **** eyes at me biatch
    HAHAHA, I guess are Test levels are a tad too high.....you can be the alpha male, you got me by 5 pounds
    Last edited by IGOTJUICE007; 11-07-2004 at 08:35 PM.

Chew on this.....

taken from meso.

quote:The Classifieds Forum will be closed indefinitely. After extensive discussions with legal counsel, we believe this action was necessary for the continuing safety of MESO-Rx members and the future of the board. The political climate over the next few years does not portend an environment that is favorable for the anabolic -androgenic steroid (AAS) community.

I want to briefly discuss my reasons for closing the Classifieds Forum. At the onset, I want to state that none of the following concerns are new. Particularly, over the past year there have been several indicators suggesting a Government trend toward greater enforcement of the Anabolic Steroid Control Act (ASCA). Rick Collins, author of Legal Muscle and outspoken advocate of AAS legal reform, has authoritatively written about these concerns in a variety of publications. His analysis of the ASCA of 2004 and the Patriot Act and its relevance to bodybuilders and the AAS community is highly recommended reading. However, what I am about to relay to you gives strong support to his predictions regarding the future of AAS legal enforcement in this country over the next few years.

The MESO-Rx website has been monitored by individuals from the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). The DHS has an active role in the government's re-invigorated crusade against AAS trafficking and AAS use; U.S. Customs is part of the DHS and any monitoring of this and related websites is likely researching illegal importation of pharmaceuticals.

The DHS and the DEA are also abusing the "United and Strengthening America by Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism" (aka Patriot Act). The Patriot Act is being cited in federal subpoenas to obtain information in secure email accounts used by AAS sources. These are NOT terrorists; these are AAS sources. Sources are currently being investigated under the authority of the Patriot Act.

The concern that the Patriot Act will be abused for purposes other than preventing terrorism is no longer a concern. It is now a reality.

None of the aforementioned statements are speculation. I have firm documentation that this is occurring.

Now that the Classifieds forum is closed, I ask that you do not use the other forums to post information about sources. This has been a long-standing rule here at MESO-Rx, and it remains in effect.

In closing, I want to emphasize that this is a preventive measure aimed at protecting your safety. In the meantime, please help the moderators by alerting us to any threads with source-related information in them, and please remind the posters (politely!) that this is not allowed.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Thanks for the warning, but honestly anyone with any knowledge
    and a little common sense knew this was coming, expecially with
    it being a election year... This will cool off after awhile, but right
    now is a good time to be extra careful...

And yeah for all you Pro-Bush guys that argue how he's such a
    great president this was part of his political platform and he has
    been pushing for newer more strict laws for anabolics and those
    crappy pro-hormones that I would never use anyway...

Alright I'm done...

Roidaholic is offline Junior Member
    Allright, while i wont ask you to name your source (as no one should be speaking names of anyone still in business), i would love to hear the 6 sources that have been popped in the last month. We are all aware of 3 confirmed busts, its been all over the boards. BUt i would love to hear the other 3. Ive been around these boards for 6 years now, and it seems that every couple years, there is some hysteria. So please either name the busted sources (for everyones benefit), or dont go spreading rumors. It seems like everyone has something to say about this issue lately, but no one seems to have any concrete evidence besides a few sources who were busted (most likely cuz 2 were close associates and 1 kept changing hands like a business). So besides those 3, who are the 3 other confirmed busts?

Roid

paperboy is offline Banned
    are the feds going after international or just domestic?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    If you think Bush really gives a sh*t about gear and enforcing laws around that, well, never mind. It'll be the same it always has.

His focus is not IN this country, therein lies the root of all of his issues to begin with.

~SC~

HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    I would just like to add,
    that im not scared of the Feds, Im scared of the bro's who post openly on boards, and share their sources freely. this jeopardizes others.

I think we as a group need to crack down on what we leave behind and keep each other safe.
    take care of your sources, so they can take care of you.

We will never be 100% safe, but we can come **** close.

Be safe

HM
    Last edited by HollywoodM3; 11-08-2004 at 06:30 PM.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    I think domestics are going to have to use more care with new guys. Also I believe there is a change going into effect with international importation of steroids , now instead of getting a letter saying your stuff has been detained, they are going to treat it no different then getting caught with it on you crossing the border. Remember the receiver is considered to be the "importer" and now getting an international shipment of steroids will become as nasty legally as being caught with 5 bottles of QV gear at the Tijuana border crossing.

Domestic guys should use the care and understanding that feds are going to try to become one of their new customers, enough said as they generally already use plenty of methods to make themselves very difficult to be found/caught.

Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodM3
    I would just like to ad,
    that im not scared of the Feds, Im scared of the bro's who post openly on boards, and share their sources freely. this jeopardizes others.

I think we as a group need to crack down on what we leave behind and keep each other safe.

Be safe

HM
    Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Roidaholic
    Allright, while i wont ask you to name your source (as no one should be speaking names of anyone still in business), i would love to hear the 6 sources that have been popped in the last month. We are all aware of 3 confirmed busts, its been all over the boards. BUt i would love to hear the other 3. Ive been around these boards for 6 years now, and it seems that every couple years, there is some hysteria. So please either name the busted sources (for everyones benefit), or dont go spreading rumors. It seems like everyone has something to say about this issue lately, but no one seems to have any concrete evidence besides a few sources who were busted (most likely cuz 2 were close associates and 1 kept changing hands like a business). So besides those 3, who are the 3 other confirmed busts?

Roid

Yes, this has happened before (hysteria), yes it will calm down. Thats why I am not spreading hysteria and am just telling everyone to be cautious. I never realized I was gonna get so much **** for passing along info that I thought may be useful to some. I didn't tell everyone to run for their lives, just said there is more heat than usual at the moment.

Like others had said no one should be surprised as this has been coming for a while.
    Last edited by IGOTJUICE007; 11-08-2004 at 09:42 AM.

shadowman25 is offline Associate Member
    this is unfortunate. soon anabolics will be required in pre-employment screening. the government needs to stay out of my fluids.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    I would just like to ad,

Be safe

HM

Good call HollyWood.

mitch428cj is offline Member
    I would just like to ad,

Be safe

HM
    I agree , and to anyone that dosnt have it cyberscrub it is a good program to have it deletes sh!t off of your PC permantely so that incase LE ever got your PC they couldnt get sh!t off it if you run the program when you delete stuff , also never keep personal info lying around or on your PC maybe just a secure email address and a first name , always make sure you have a secure email addy they are free www.cyber-rights.net , that and express anything is a bad idea its risk is not worth it IMO

Well I think now Bush doesnt realize he is a lame duck president and he's acting like he's been elected for the first time.... oh yea, right...

Everyone is starting to realize the impact of the re-election... there are things we need to get used to:

The Cancelling of the bill of rights
    All Gays are to report to concentration camps for extermination
    Death Penalty for testing positive for steriods
    Social Security cuts so we can pay for buying worthless stock with SSI money
    Gasoline will be $3.87 by Valentines day (this helps out texas oil barrons too)
    Iran gets invaded by first day of Spring
    We drop 17 nuclear bombs on North Korea by May Day

Lets not let this thread go to politics, because you know how that always ends up

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Well I think now Bush doesnt realize he is a lame duck president and he's acting like he's been elected for the first time.... oh yea, right...

Everyone is starting to realize the impact of the re-election... there are things we need to get used to:

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTJUICE007
    Lets not let this thread go to politics, because you know how that always ends up
    Not taking it there.... I would say I voted for the man. We even have a gay couple living next door, nothing wrong with them-nice people, they voted for Bush too. I think the neighbors were planning to go to Vermont and get some kind of gay marriage thing, power to them, what they do doesnt effect me, my family or any of us, but now they regret it because Bush has rekindled the gay marriage ban thing. But I just think some things have gone to Bush's head too much and one of the things is a huge crack down on steroids .
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 11-08-2004 at 10:33 AM.

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    I have heard a lot about this lately too. A few boards that have big classifieds, including what many to believe is the biggest board for classifieds have shut them down for their, and our own safety. A lot of big name sources that stock other sources are starting to get pretty scared now too.

I have also heard (not sure if this is true or not) but packages are getting seized like crazy lately and it's for packs as small as a few rec users orders.

A lot of weird crap has been going on with hushmail and cyber rights accounts lately too which is scareing some.

This is all just stuff I have heard on other boards, and from creditable people so take it as you would like, but just be careful all the same.

kaorialfred is offline Member
    WOW, a little paranoia going on. Oh well just lose one nut fellas or both and get your A.S. legally

I mean they still haven't been able to stop horse or X and I don't think they ever will. Personally I don't seee the hassle of getting caught with something that you could do time for. I voted for Bush today and tommorow. I am pretty sure some of the guys on this board can go on HRT and TRT and get there stuff legally. I just don't see the point why. Especially when you have all these doc out there that will pratice medicne that way

Good looking out for the people on here. I don't think your information hurt, I think it is well needed.

Jackman is offline Banned

i dont see anything wrong with the last 2

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member

Or #4, I think I make a much better investor than the Feds!!

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    man, i cant belive how paranoid some of you are. i really belive the feda and dea have better things to do then bust someone buying $800 worth of steroids on the net for his self. now im sure there more concerned with busting the people importing the thousands of amps that come across this border every week, or even the large web sites that sell not only steroids but rec drugs. a $1000 dollar steroid bust for thr feds is a joke. there are millions of dollars worth of heroin and cocain crossing into this country every week of the year. now im sure that some of these sites are monitored as well as many, many others for many different reasons. but i dont belive they would waste there time busting a small time user or a small time dealer unless they belive that person could lead them to someone bigger. just my opinion

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    It's all about headlines, AS will get more than coke or weed

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    man, i cant belive how paranoid some of you are. i really belive the feda and dea have better things to do then bust someone buying $800 worth of steroids on the net for his self. now im sure there more concerned with busting the people importing the thousands of amps that come across this border every week, or even the large web sites that sell not only steroids but rec drugs. a $1000 dollar steroid bust for thr feds is a joke. there are millions of dollars worth of heroin and cocain crossing into this country every week of the year. now im sure that some of these sites are monitored as well as many, many others for many different reasons. but i dont belive they would waste there time busting a small time user or a small time dealer unless they belive that person could lead them to someone bigger. just my opinion

I think thats all pretty evident, but not everyone on here is small time (I mean guys who do big cycles could be charged with intent to distriubute even though it was for personal use), and everyone's source has a bigger source. So, no don't I think they are targeting personal users no, but you may not want your address and other info floating around if your source happens to go down

I find this all amusing. What makes anyone think anything is any different today. If there are busts going down, they've probably come as a result of investigations that are a year or two underway already. Its also possible you got Dabull and Einstein or people like them maybe with sour grapes from getting thrown out of all the web sites so they are taking out revenge by phoning in anonymous tips about others?? I think in any drugs like extesy and crack, 9 out of 10 times, the feds know nothing about the criminals except what some bastard gave as an anonymous tip. Also seems like if you go back in the message bases to 2001/2002 somewhere around then, it seemed there was another wave of busts that came and went.

Then here is my brother... he just showed me where he got 1/4 pound of premo weed Express Mailed from Hawaii, he's been getting his weed this way from a buddy in Hawaii for 20 years. If you can still get stinky weed in the mail, I think there is still too many problems and difficulty with the postal service being able to detect the undetectable like steroids .

Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    It's all about headlines, AS will get more than coke or weed
    Yea but AAS is rare. Very hard to find, as a group, there are fewer AAS users then there are heroin users. I am sure resources will be budgeted accordingly with the size of the problem. I mean there are 50000 weed smokers for every one steroid user, 10000 crack heads for every one steroid user, 5000 heroin addicts for every one steroid user. Usually steroids get next to no attention and really all there is to blame is mostly because of the over exploitation of prohormones... read a muscle magazine and you would have what looks like prohormone substances stronger then the real thing were cheap and legal to buy and all the kids are doing it. We all know better but the ads probably scared the hell out of the feds and the president. The reality is, the one prohormone that is approximately 15 times more potent then 4AD will remain legal on the market. In fact DHEA is more potent and anabolic then any of the new prohormones added to the new legislation. Only reason it was left off is because there werent any anabolic advertising sales pitches for super cheap DHEA as compared to the less effective prohormones with the big price tags. I think after they made a headline or two, get some statistics that steroid use among teens is declining, the heat will be off because this stuff is the smallest potatoes in the entire drug war.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information