Thread: First Post

I R Baboon is offline Associate Member

First Post

So I have been reading a bit on here and this is what i have gathered would be a good first basic cycle for a noob:

Wk 1-12 Test E 300-500 mg
    Wk 1-12 Nolva 10 mg/ed
    Wk 14 Clomid for 3 weeks

I was wondering if this sounded about right and also if this sounded good for a basic second cycle:

Wk 1-12 Test E 500 mg
    Wk 1-12 EQ 400 mg
    Wk 1-12 Deca 400 mg
    Wk 1-12 Nolva 10-20 mg/ed
    Wk 14 Clomid for 3 weeks

Just checking up on my research, any replies would be appreciated.

Latin is offline Associate Member
    U seem to have done ur homework , wish everyone could do it!!

the first cycle is a great first cycle i did one and gained about 25lb kept about 18lb. (500mg 250x 2 week)
    Bump ur Nolva to 20mg ed aswell through pct.
    I do my clomid for 4 weeks though just to be sure.

about the second cycle i would say do the first one and see how it goes and then after the first plan ur next. (although it seems ok)
    good luck in ur first cycle bro

youknowme is offline Member
    I agree with my fellow swede on everything besides the nolva...10mg is sufficiant for most people. Bump it up to 20mg during PCT...

Right on thanks for the feedback guys. Will use your suggestions and keep you all posted.

What I have for a 3 week clomid PCT is:
    Wk 1 300 mg
    Wk 2-11 100 mg
    Wk 12-21 50 mg
    So how would 4 weeks look?

50mg aswell imo

Quote Originally Posted by I R Baboon
    What I have for a 3 week clomid PCT is:
    Wk 1 300 mg
    Wk 2-11 100 mg
    Wk 12-21 50 mg
    So how would 4 weeks look?

btw u mean day instead "Wk" right?

yea my bad. Thanks for the feedback.

I was wondering if this sounded about right and also if this sounded good for a basic second cycle:

Wk 1-12 Test E 500 mg
    Wk 1-12 EQ 400 mg
    Wk 1-12 Deca 400 mg
    Wk 14 Clomid for 3 weeks

I think a lot of people like to run eq and deca one week shorter that test

Wk 1-12 Test E 500 mg
    Wk 1-12 EQ 400 mg
    Wk 1-12 Deca 400 mg
    Wk 14 Clomid for 3 weeks

I think a lot of people like to run eq and deca one week shorter that test

I will make the adjustment, thank you for the input.

Sry didnt notice that , Scottythebody is right.

And u will need bromo and b6 incase of deca gyno, Nolva doesnt help agains deca gyno.
    But as i said do ur first cycle then start to plan the next.
    Good luck

fabry is offline Senior Member
    in both cases, i suggest u to kickstart with prop coz ull be very impatient waitin for test enant to kick in!
    1-4 prop 50-75mg ed
    1-12 enanth 4-500mg wk
    13-14 prop (same as 1-4

if u run eq for 12 wks, just run enant a wk longer and then continue for the next 2 wks with prop

ed shots for a first timer would personally be a pain in the ass ,maybe thats just me..
    i would suggest if ur going to prekick use D-bolls i did it and gained about 17lbs the first four weeks from them..lots of water though but anyway!!

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Latin
    Sry didnt notice that , Scottythebody is right.

And u will need bromo and b6 incase of deca gyno, Nolva doesnt help agains deca gyno.
    But as i said do ur first cycle then start to plan the next.
    Good luck
    Dostinex is a little less harsh than bromocriptine.....

hikneeken is offline Junior Member
    So I have been reading a bit on here and this is what i have gathered would be a good first basic cycle for a noob:

this is from a old issue of md.... the virgin cycle is universally known as"the best cycle you will ever have" so you might as well get every last bit of size and strenght out of it that you can, if thats your goal.

here is the cycle that is written:
    week 1:3,000mg of any test with 25-50mg d-bol(ed) and 25-50mg of winny(ed)..add 100mg of clomid(ed)or 1mg arimidex (ed)
    week 2-4:1,500mg of any test with 25mg dbol (ed) and 25mg winny(ed)...add 100mg of clomid(ed) or 1mg arimidex(ed)
    week 5-10:1,000mg of any test with 50mg tren ace(ed)...add 100mg clomid(ed) or arimidex

that should be your 1st cycle if you want some serious mass..take adv. of your first cycle

Quote Originally Posted by hikneeken
    this is from a old issue of md.... the virgin cycle is universally known as"the best cycle you will ever have" so you might as well get every last bit of size and strenght out of it that you can, if thats your goal.

week 1:3,000mg of any test with 25-50mg d-bol(ed) and 25-50mg of winny(ed)..add 100mg of clomid(ed)or 1mg arimidex (ed)
    week 2-4:1,500mg of any test with 25mg dbol (ed) and 25mg winny(ed)...add 100mg of clomid(ed) or 1mg arimidex(ed)
    week 5-10:1,000mg of any test with 50mg tren ace(ed)...add 100mg clomid(ed) or arimidex

that should be your 1st cycle if you want some serious mass..take adv. of your first cycle
    No offence bro but WTF are u serious?????????????
    first of all that test dose is way toooo high.... and why clomid in the middle of the cycle?
    And aswell Tren for a first timer? no f*cking way bro...
    stick to ur first cycle that u wrote up there I R BAABOON imo thats the best first cycle up there and that way u can see how ur body reacts to test aswell.

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    wtf you forgot 1gr anadrol p/d week 1-6. Seriously that cycle is th biggest load of horse manure I ever saw.

hikneeken, that really is a crappy cycle, the info is very dated ...please don't try it...for some good basic cycles, check out the following thread...
    http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...d.php?t=120894

Thank you all for taking the time to respond. I understand the philosophy of what your telling me about taking advantage of my first cycle, but i dont think i could handle that much stuff, i mean maybe. But through the past three years of all out training ive been doing the closest thing to anything anabolic ive tried is Animal Stak and i dont think that could even hold a candle to that cycle you suggested, Hell not even a match! I know everyone has my best interests in mind and i do appreciate everyones input but ill probably stick with my original plan. Again thanks to you all Latin, youknowme, Fabry, scottythebody, almost gone, hikneeken and greenmachine for your timely responses.

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Good luck bro, and go with the cycle you have planned, maybe ad some d-bol to kickstart the cycle, because the test takes 4 weeks toi kick in, its a little hard waiting a month of taking shots to see the effects.

bigrthanu is offline Associate Member
    WOW 3 grams of test for a first timer WTF! is wrong with people no wonder "roids" got the bad rap that it did. First your gonna have very serious sides, and if your ever want to cycle again what are you gonna have to do 10 grams for a kickstart? this came from a magazine? WOW keep your dose as low as possible even your second cycle you may want to keep it even simpler than what you have try a couple of cycles with just test and see how fast you grow, remmember training eating and rest are more important

Thank you all for taking the time to respond. I understand the philosophy of what your telling me about taking advantage of my first cycle, but i dont think i could handle that much stuff, i mean maybe. But through the past three years of all out training ive been doing the closest thing to anything anabolic ive tried is Animal Stak and i dont think that could even hold a candle to that cycle you suggested, Hell not even a match! I know everyone has my best interests in mind and i do appreciate everyones input but ill probably stick with my original plan. Again thanks to you all Latin, youknowme, Fabry, scottythebody, almost gone, hikneeken and greenmachine for your timely responses.

Best of luck,IR B

Jackman is offline Banned
    ill help you out on the second cycle since no one here seems to know what there doing telling you its ok, first off you need to run the test 1 week past the eq to match up clomid times. Deca and Eq compete over same receptor sites so i would pick one or the other (debatable). you dont need 3 compounds for first cycle any way. start clomid 2 weeks past test e so it would be week 15. Take b6 for deca gyno if choose deca.

*edit* few people comented on the test 1 week past the test while i wrote this

Wk 1-12 Test E 300-500 mg
    Wk 1-12 Nolva 10 mg/ed
    Wk 14 Clomid for 3 weeks

Wk 1-12 Test E 500 mg
    Wk 1-12 EQ 400 mg
    Wk 1-12 Deca 400 mg
    Wk 14 Clomid for 3 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by Jackman

u really must have taken ur time then writing this i see

anyway good luck IRB
    beeeeefcake!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Latin
    u really must have taken ur time then writing this i see

anyway good luck IRB
    beeeeefcake!!!
    ok i was lazy and only read 1/2 of it. mostly your posts on telling him it looked good when his cycle timing was off

Thanks for the post guys, I think im gonna wait to decide my second cycle like alot of people have suggested here until after i see how well i respond to the test, i got a little ahead of myself. I think you are all right in that over a gram of AAS for second cycle might be a little ambitious. I also agree that 3 compounds might be excessive for second cycle, i will definatly do more research and see which one will give me more of what im looking for. I have literally been taking notes on what you all have said and tweeked my original first cycle just a little to include your suggestions, so heres what i have now:

Wk 1-12 Test E 300-500mg(I'll probably go at 400mg)
    Wk 1-14 Nolva 10mg/ed
    Wk 15-19 Nolva 20mg/ed
    Wk 15-19 Clomid

PCT(Clomid):

Day 1 300mg
    Day 2-11 100mg
    day 12-30 50mg

Sound about right? Again thanks for all the useful info.

Thanks for the post guys, I think im gonna wait to decide my second cycle like alot of people have suggested here until after i see how well i respond to the test, i got a little ahead of myself. I think you are all right in that over a gram of AAS for second cycle might be a little ambitious. I also agree that 3 compounds might be excessive for second cycle, i will definatly do more research and see which one will give me more of what im looking for. I have literally been taking notes on what you all have said and tweeked my original first cycle just a little to include your suggestions, so heres what i have now:

Wk 1-12 Test E 300-500mg(I'll probably go at 400mg)
    Wk 1-14 Nolva 10mg/ed
    Wk 15-19 Nolva 20mg/ed
    Wk 15-19 Clomid

PCT(Clomid):

Day 1 300mg
    Day 2-11 100mg
    day 12-30 50mg

Sound about right? Again thanks for all the useful info.

that sounds perfect bro but i would do 500mg of the test but up to you!

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    ill help you out on the second cycle since no one here seems to know what there doing telling you its ok, first off you need to run the test 1 week past the eq to match up clomid times. Deca and Eq compete over same receptor sites so i would pick one or the other (debatable). you dont need 3 compounds for first cycle any way. start clomid 2 weeks past test e so it would be week 15. Take b6 for deca gyno if choose deca.

Boldenone and nandrolone do not compete for a certain receptor site.....all anabolics/androgens attach to the androgen receptor to influence a specific action in the body.......the other advice is excellent!

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Boldenone and nandrolone do not compete for a certain receptor site.....all anabolics/androgens attach to the androgen receptor to influence a specific action in the body.......the other advice is excellent!
    is this new research i dont know about cause anywhare i have seen they said eq and deca compete.

just do this cycle like bruce kneller stated in a old muscle development issue and you won't be dissappointed.... i wish i could turn back the hands of time to do such a thing

remember there is a line for everything.... between insanity and extreme intelligence...being great and being the greatest.... where do you want to stand

is this new research i dont know about cause anywhare i have seen they said eq and deca compete.
    Info about boldenone and nandrolone gives simalar effects on anabolisim ( gains etc) so ppl somehow belive that they are the same thing and thus "compete for the same receptor site". When i first started researching i saw this as well but it's not true.

just do this cycle like bruce kneller stated in a old muscle development issue and you won't be dissappointed.... i wish i could turn back the hands of time to do such a thing
    I have that issue " Steriod roundtable" correct? Jon Romano, Dave Pallumbo and Bruce Kneller don't know ****!

remember there is a line for everything.... between insanity and extreme intelligence...being great and being the greatest.... where do you want to stand
    well atleast we know where u seem to stand
    couldnt help myself !! HUGS BRO!

Thread Information