spkmania is offline Associate Member

how's my cutting cycle?

right now i'm finishing my third cycle with sust/dbol /winny. i'm trying to plan out my next cycle that i'll be doing in 2-3 months. i'm a planner and i wanted to have everything laid out. i'm 28, 5'11, 220 lbs., not sure on the bf (higher than it should be!) and the cutter will be my fourth cycle.

prop 75mg ed weeks 1-10
    tren 75mg ed weeks 1-8
    eq 250mg e3d weeks 1-10

pct with nolva and clomid

someone mentioned that eq will make you super hungry which is obviously bad for a cutting cycle. anyone see a need for a change? maybe anavar or primo? thanks bros! :wavey:

BigGenes is offline Member
    I would jump start it with methyl D. and end it with winnie. I would also watch out for the eq hunger and check your diet before you do anything. You need to map out your cardio and do it right if you want the good gains.

lilchef14 is offline Associate Member
    uve got the prop and the tren , if anything should end it with winny. u really dont need the eq man. its almost all diet and cardio.

DaBull is offline Banned
    use the Nolva *during* cycle @10mgED and some L-Dex @.25mgED

Also beware winny is killer on the hairline and dries you out so If you have any tendancy toward male pattern id start the finasteride a month *before* your cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by spkmania
    right now i'm finishing my third cycle with sust/dbol /winny. i'm trying to plan out my next cycle that i'll be doing in 2-3 months. i'm a planner and i wanted to have everything laid out. i'm 28, 5'11, 220 lbs., not sure on the bf (higher than it should be!) and the cutter will be my fourth cycle.

prop 75mg ed weeks 1-10
    tren 75mg ed weeks 1-8
    eq 250mg e3d weeks 1-10

someone mentioned that eq will make you super hungry which is obviously bad for a cutting cycle. anyone see a need for a change? maybe anavar or primo? thanks bros! :wavey:

forgot to mention i'll be cycling clen two weeks on, two off. i've got the diet and cardio mapped out, so i should be ok in that department.

Quote Originally Posted by DaBull

Also beware winny is killer on the hairline and dries you out so If you have any tendancy toward male pattern id start the finasteride a month *before* your cycle.
    i'm on winny now, i am having joint pain, but no hairloss. thanks for the tip about finasteride, i might start using it anyways.

DaBull is offline Banned
    i'm on winny now, i am having joint pain, but no hairloss. thanks for the tip about finasteride, i might start using it anyways.
    Deca will help the joints @100mg/Wk. It will take at 6-8 weeks to feel the lubrication kick in. Deca is pure anabolic and virtualy no adrogen so it does not affect hairline.

sniper320 is offline Member
    Deca will help the joints @100mg/Wk. It will take at 6-8 weeks to feel the lubrication kick in. Deca is pure anabolic and virtualy no adrogen so it does not affect hairline.
    WTF? why are u trying to be that loser.

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    EQ and winny huh? man your joints are gonna be like concrete!!!!

HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    I just use a cycle like this,

I would kick the prop up to 100mg ed, for 15wks, the eq is fine and run it 12wks and the tren is fine but run it to wks 10.

if you dont like that idea,
    than I would get rid of the EQ and run winny for the last 5wks 50mg ed, and just up the prop to 100mg ed..

good luck

carlo is offline Associate Member
    Ok, EQ is great but unfortunately it can increase your BP and give a little anxiety.
    I learned thta there is nothing better than test when applied properly, in this case Test Prop could help you shed some fat and get hard and vascular along with strength increases. How? well test prop increases igf-1 when deactivated by the liver, and if used with an igf increasing anti-e like Femara, you'll be on your way to a fat burning and muscle increasing cycle! Add proviron and help avoid other androgenic sides such as acne plus it will help increase free testosterone as well.

I did not make this up, I've read this and applied it myself and in one week I lost an inch off my waist, I was on a cycle using the usual suspects...Deca and Test and I got fat and bloated as I always got regardless of my diet.

Carlito

Quote Originally Posted by MotoLifter
    EQ and winny huh? man your joints are gonna be like concrete!!!!
    i'm on winny now, but i didn't plan on using it for the cutting cycle.

decadbal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper320
    WTF? why are u trying to be that loser.
    just bc hes a scammer doenst mean a stupid newb can run on at the mouth about him... and he has forgotten more about aas than youll know, stop bashing members here active or banned or be prepared to leave, read the rules JO

fabry is offline Senior Member

prop 75mg ed weeks 1-10
    tren 75mg ed weeks 1-8
    eq 250mg e3d weeks 1-10

1-15 prop
    1-12 eq
    1-8 tren (or 5-12)
    1-15 nolva 10mg, ldex .25
    pct with nolva and clomid +3days after last prop shot

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member

how come you are allowed to post if you are banned

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    DaBull how come you are allowed to post if you are banned?

Thread Information