BajanBastard is offline VET Retired

Which one would you choose?

Hey guys I’m trying to decide on a second cycle and well I’m having a hard time here...........this is what I’ve come up with thanks to K.O.M. Buff87 and others.

Testosterone enanthate ......400 mg E3D 1-15
    Trenbolone enanthate .........250 mg E3D 1-12
    Boldenone undecylenate......250 mg E3D 1-14
    Drostanolone enanthate.......150 mg E3D 10-15
    Letrozole 1.5 mg ED 3 WKS pre-cycle. on cycle. PCT
    Tamoxifen 10 mg 1 wk pre-cycle. on cycle. PCT

Or the short ester version

wks
    Testosterone propionate 150 mg ED 1-15
    Trenbolone acetate 100 mg ED 1-12
    Boldenone propionate 75 mg ED 1-15
    Drostanolone propionate 50 mg ED 10-15

Ancillary usage like above........as you can also see from my doses I’m one of the "high dose boyz"

STATS 5’11, 225 lbs, 12% bf.(1st cycle 0ct 2002)
    Cycle history: Testosterone enanthate 500 mg wk 1-6 wks
    Trenbolone acetate 75 mg ED 1-6 wks
    @ End of 1st cycle 30 lbs GAIN-----10 lbs water loss during PCT. Total 20 lbs lean mass gain.
    My knowledge of diet, AS, Training etc has greatly improved in the last 2 years so I’m looking to gain an easy 30-35 lbs of LEAN MUSCLE at the end of this cycle no fat and sub-q water.

EDIT--- 10 iu humalin r PWO 4 on 4 off.
    So can i get some feedback please? Thanks.
    Last edited by BajanBastard; 11-07-2004 at 10:48 PM.

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Hey guys I’m trying to decide on a second cycle and well I’m having a hard time here...........this is what I’ve come up with thanks to K.O.M. Buff87 and others.

Testosterone enanthate ......400 mg E3D 1-15
    Trenbolone enanthate .........250 mg E3D 1-12
    Boldenone undecylenate......250 mg E3D 1-14
    Drostanolone enanthate.......150 mg E3D 10-15
    Letrozole 1.5 mg ED 3 WKS pre-cycle. on cycle. PCT
    Tamoxifen 10 mg 1 wk pre-cycle. on cycle. PCT

Or the short ester version

wks
    Testosterone propionate 150 mg ED 1-15
    Trenbolone acetate 100 mg ED 1-12
    Boldenone propionate 75 mg ED 1-15
    Drostanolone propionate 50 mg ED 10-15

Ancillary usage like above........as you can also see from my doses I’m one of the "high dose boyz"

STATS 5’11, 225 lbs, 12% bf.(1st cycle 0ct 2002)
    @ End of 1st cycle 30 lbs GAIN-----10 lbs water loss during PCT. Total 20 lbs lean mass gain.
    My knowledge of diet, AS, Training etc has greatly improved in the last 2 years so I’m looking to gain an easy 30-35 lbs of LEAN MUSCLE at the end of this cycle no fat and sub-q water.

i like both cycles bro, 30-35 pounds of pure muscle is a bit nieve though. Remember your first cycle is always your best (or at least the best chance to grow)

Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    i like both cycles bro, 30-35 pounds of pure muscle is a bit nieve though. Remember your first cycle is always your best (or at least the best chance to grow)
    Thanks for the input bro, about the gains I hope to attain from this cycle, you know i truly belive i can do it, so i'm going to try, even if it means running the cycle a little longer......lol tho you like both cycles no.2 is a ****load of stickin'.

Thanks for the input bro, about the gains I hope to attain from this cycle, you know i truly belive i can do it, so i'm going to try, even if it means running the cycle a little longer......lol tho you like both cycles no.2 is a ****load of stickin'.
    after a week weeks of sticking yourself you start to sickly enjoy it and miss it after. i stuck myself doing eq/tren and prop for 16 weeks! well good luck to ya bro i would love to see you gain 35 ilb!

I’m looking to gain an easy 30-35 lbs of LEAN MUSCLE at the end of this cycle no fat and sub-q water.

I don't think that you have set a realistic goal. Your first cycle gains were 1/3 water weight, it's length was 40% as long as this one, and was less than 1/2 of the total dosage. Yet...this time you expect less water gains and fat weight?

I agree with Jackman here.

Also...you've gone from a short-time, low dose cycle to one of "high dosages" and nearly tripled your on-time.

I forsee a problem here.

In any case, the short-ester one is better, if you are intent on running one of these cycles.

yea i love short ester cyles done 2 so far doing my first long one soon. Easier to control side effects with them i think and i like the faster boost. ill let you know if i change my mind after this 1

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    I don't think that you have set a realistic goal. Your first cycle gains were 1/3 water weight, it's length was 40% as long as this one, and was less than 1/2 of the total dosage. Yet...this time you expect less water gains and fat weight?

I agree with Jackman here.

Also...you've gone from a short-time, low dose cycle to one of "high dosages" and nearly tripled your on-time.

I forsee a problem here.

In any case, the short-ester one is better, if you are intent on running one of these cycles.
    Thanks for the reply hooker.....i have 2 main reasons for choosing the longer cycle lengh, it has been recommended to me on this board many times before and longer cycles seem to give better gains in the long run due to the effect of homeostasis <---spell check .

The highly anadrogenic compounds in my cycle tren , test, masteron should keep the fat/water off not to mention the letrozole .........damm you damm you both jackman and hooker! Now i'm doubting myself......or did you talk some sense into me? So should o drop my doses then? I did plan on getting regular blood work, BP checks.

Bump for more guidance!

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Big K.

You've got a Pm

Bump!! for replies

Thanks Fag

The highly anadrogenic compounds in my cycle tren, test, masteron should keep the fat/water off .
    Really?
    You ran 2 of those 3 compounds last time, and 33% of the weight you gained was water/fat.

Really?
    You ran 2 of those 3 compounds last time, and 33% of the weight you gained was water/fat.
    I did not gain an once of fat on my cycle.....if i remember correctly i was a little bloated in wk 2 then i was not bloated again til wk 6 which went away during 2 wks of P.C.T. If you have the time look at this old thread of mine it does not tell much but it gives you an idea of what i'm talking about.......thanks for the input!

please review my homemade finakit.

........as you can also see from my doses I’m one of the "high dose boyz"

Err...honestly, what I see from your cycle history is not that you are a high dose person.

You've gone from around a gram a week in your first cycle to almost a (proposed) gram every 3days?!??

If someone told you they were going from a gram a week to a gram E3D for their 2nd cycle...what would you say?

I really suggest against this...

wow gained 30 ilb in 6 weeks and not once ounce of fat? you must be a genetic god huh seems impossible to me.

This cycle is clearly well thought out; but I think the goal is unrealistic, and the jump in dose and duration is a bit much.

wow gained 30 ilb in 6 weeks and not once ounce of fat? you must be a genetic god huh seems impossible to me.
    20 lbs of muscle and 10 lbs of water why is this SOOOO hard to believe? Hell i even have a witness.

20 lbs of muscle and 10 lbs of water why is this SOOOO hard to believe? Hell i even have a witness.
    because you claim you did not gain any fat! in order to gain muscle you need to go over your calorie expenditure and to gain that much muscle in 6 weeks you would need to go over it a bit hencing fat gain!

needle is offline Senior Member
    both are good,
    good luck with your goals!!!

Err...honestly, what I see from your cycle history is not that you are a high dose person.

You've gone from around a gram a week in your first cycle to almost a (proposed) gram every 3days?!??

If someone told you they were going from a gram a week to a gram E3D for their 2nd cycle...what would you say?

I really suggest against this...
    My total AAS intake will be 2250mg EW yes. I will lower the testosterone to 300mg E3D which will be a toal of 2000mg of AAS used per week. When i said that i'm a high dose advocate that as inaccrurate on my part....but i believe that using the above cycle combined with intense training and enough calories will help me to achieve my goals. IMO 2 grams of a combined number anabolics is not that much. However A.R did make you a mod for your vast knowledge so i'll replan the cycle.

and if you did do what you say you did then good for you im jelous

not2bigyet is offline Member
    after my last prop/tren cycle I would choose the first option

because you claim you did not gain any fat! in order to gain muscle you need to go over your calorie expenditure and to gain that much muscle in 6 weeks you would need to go over it a bit hencing fat gain!
    There is a fellow Barbadian here.....Narkissos....PM him he can tell you i'm not bull****ting.

There is a fellow Barbadian here.....Narkissos....PM him he can tell you i'm not bull****ting.
    na, i really dont care that much. Good for you if you did and good luck on your next cycle

na, i really dont care that much. Good for you if you did and good luck on your next cycle
    Thanks for your suppot

Thread Information