killagorilla187 is offline Associate Member

Does the site you choose to inject make a difference?

I havent shot in my ass yet, I went thru other locations.

Will this hinder results?

or will the test not be transported properly?

thanks brothas

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    I actually only shot in my ass during my first cycle. What do you mean the test wont be transported properly? inject, rub the injection site for a minute or two, and your good to go

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    no difference bro

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    there are studies being done on this subject but as for now the answer is... no difference

meat is offline Associate Member
    ive read a small amount of info. on this, something to do about absorbtion rates and its effects on inj. into smaller muscle groups compared to larger groups.im still researching on this myself but so far i dont believe it will have any noticable effect.

Read my deca profile and look at the graph(s); You'll note that gluteal injections yield much higher plasma concentrations of nandrolone when shot in a large muscle (Glutes) as opposed to when it's injected in a smaller muscle (Deltoids). I suspect that this is not just true for Nandrolone; basically any drug, when injected into a larger muscle would produce higher plasma concentrations (as opposed to injecting into a smaller muscle).

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    the only difference i can think of is the amount you inject,you would obviously not want to inject 5cc into your bicep.but could probably get away with it in the glutes(if you really had to) i am not suggesting such a large injection,just trying to make the point.personally i have found 2cc to be the max amount per site without any soreness or inflamation.

this makes sense, bigger muscles better absorbtion?

Just did both delts.

I havent gone with glutes because I dont like the idea of not having much control and not seeing that much of the injection.

Shoot in your glutes.

Look at this chart. As you can see, when you shoot 1ml (100mgs) of nandrolone in your glutes, it provides a higher level of nandrolone than when you shoot 1ml(100mgs) in your deltoids. Shooting in bigger muscles provides more of the drug getting into your blood.

(This graph was originally posted in my Deca profile.)

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    dont think thers any evidence that suggests or backs up that spot injections yield better results, unless ur using synthol and "pumpin n posin"

Quote Originally Posted by bigswiftos
    dont think thers any evidence that suggests or backs up that spot injections yield better results, unless ur using synthol and "pumpin n posin"
    I don't follow...

weightshead is offline Associate Member
    hooker is saying that injecting into larger muscle groups allows for greater absorbtion of the drug - he is not making any reference to localised growth from spot injections.

Yes.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    i was reffering to the forums question not wot u were saying hooker

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Look at this chart. As you can see, when you shoot 1ml (100mgs) of nandrolone in your glutes, it provides a higher level of nandrolone than when you shoot 1ml(100mgs) in your deltoids. Shooting in bigger muscles provides more of the drug getting into your blood.

(This graph was originally posted in my Deca profile.)

so, if inject in my quad over my delt, does more of the drug get transported? does some get wasted in small muscle groups? Or does it just get transported faster?

CYKOTIK is offline Associate Member
    Yeah so when your saying that a glute shot has greater absorbtion of the drug then a delt shot does this mean that the results and gains will not be as great if i was to shoot in my delt?! Dont you think if its in the body its absorbed no matter what and that the difference in gains would not be noticable visually anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by CYKOTIK
    Yeah so when your saying that a glute shot has greater absorbtion of the drug then a delt shot does this mean that the results and gains will not be as great if i was to shoot in my delt?! ?
    Correct.

Dont you think if its in the body its absorbed no matter what and that the difference in gains would not be noticable visually anyway
    NO. I don't. That chart is over a month or so...and the delt shot never acheives the blood plasma level of the glute shot before it starts to decline. I'm not "thinking" this...I'm showing you a chart from a study by Dr. Minto.

Yes thats what I'm saying. And no, I don't "think" that if its in the body it will be absorbed no matter what...that chart I posted suggests otherwise. In that chart (from a study by Dr.Minto, et. al.) . The delt injection gave around a 50% lower level of the drug, when compared with glutes. Do you think that would produce a difference in gains? I do.

CYKOTIK is offline Associate Member

Question

Well ive been shooting in my delts and this is my second cycle the first cycle i did i was shooting it in my glutes and i tell you what, this time ive gotin better results then shooting it in my glute so that chart may be right but it didnt work better for me.

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    Any thoughts / info on quads (my preferred site) ?

Thread Information