FLeX44 is offline New Member

Wink What do you think of THIS...

This will be my 4th cycle, I'm 172lbs w/ about 10%BF and I want to put on a lot of mass w/o a lot of fat in this cycle, here it is:

Test cyp:
    w1-2 800mg
    w3-4 1000mg
    w5-6 1200mg
    w7-8 1000mg
    w9-10 800mg

Boldabol:
    w1-10 400mg

Dianabol :
    w1-10 35mg

PCT:
    w1-2 HCG

I also have nolvadex and arimadex on hand. Thanks.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    You're 20 years old and this will be your 4th cycle?
    How tall are you at 172lbs btw?
    Hmm..

beavertrap is offline Associate Member
    Too much gear for a 172# person. Also...hcg is not pct. That will get your nuts back to size but it will not trigger your natty test production.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    ya dude, you need clomid and nolvadex in with that pct.
    there is no need to taper test and I think 10 weeks of d-bol is way to much. just asking for issues. I would not run
    d-bol any longer than 5 weeks

I call B.S. on this thread....

beavertrap is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    I call B.S. on this thread....
    I second that. If its not B.S., we will probably have one less member on this board after his cycle ends.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    You're 20 years old and this will be your 4th cycle?
    How tall are you at 172lbs btw?
    Hmm..
    With those stats with 4 cycles under his belt i'd say 5 feet

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    With those stats with 4 cycles under his belt i'd say 5 feet
    At the age of 20 with 4 cycles done? I'm sure he stopped growing then as well lol...

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    How much did you weigh before you started to cycle??

I first started two years ago at a wimpy 125lbs with a simple d-bol only cycle (I was a newbie at steroids and researching everything and experiencing everything on my own and I wanted to start w/ a very small cycle because I didn't know how my body would tolerate it). Then I started to up my intake of protein, cals, carbs and fats, which got me about 20lbs heavier w/o juice. Then I started another cycle, gained about 8lbs of muscle after the dust settled and during my last cycle, I ran sus, deca , and d-bol. I gained about 20lbs off that, but when school started, I got off track and lost muscle, but managed to some gain fat, unfortunately. BTW, I'm 5'7'' and now a buck 72. I have been doing some research, looking at sample cycles and it looks like a pretty solid cycle with the exception of side effects. I am no stranger to side effects because I have taken anadrol and it really messed me up with acne, but I'm perfectly clear now with the help of my friend Rx strength Accutane. Sorry about not clearing up the cycles I have previously taken, they weren't to dramatic except for the last one.

So, now to the point. It probably is too much test cyp. I think I'll bring it down to around 500-800mg max/week. As for the boldabol, it's fine. And for the d-bol, I'll shorten it to about 6 wks and at about 40mg ED. You guys mentioned clomid, luckily I have some for a couple of weeks. While on steroids, I check my bloodpressure regularly, in addition to other health issues. I take it very seriously, because obviously this stuff with the right amount can cause some very serious problems.

Thanks for lookin', BTW this is not "B.S.", I assure you.
    Last edited by FLeX44; 11-08-2004 at 01:06 AM.

**** dude your a little man, should have waited to start your gear. i mean im twenty and just starting but its way later than you. also running the dbol shoter is recommended. good to see youve made the adjustment. why are you running a pyramid anyway?

Should I not run a pyramid? While being on the same dose for a while, I don't want my body to plateau with the same dosage.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Fix your diet and you dont need drugs to keep gaining. Believe it or not, muscle building is a natural physiological process

maybe instead of pyramiding you can jumpstart and finish the cycle with test prop. that way you can keep the cyp at the same dosage?

215 is offline Associate Member
    that was one of the worst things i've ever seen d bol 10 weeks

he shortened it to 4 or 6 weeks, which is the best thing he could have possibly done.

Gimme a break, I'm sure you've seen much worse. I know not always more is better, but whenever I increase dosage, I actually see the difference. And the reason why I wanted to run it 10wks was so that I could get the best of it with stacking. But I agree now that it should be shortened like I said, about 6 wks, 40mgED. Thanks.

meat is offline Associate Member
    as far as your gear plataeuing,i thought that that was the goal,to achieve steady blood levels. you sound pretty hungry and im sure you have read up on a few things but your cycles sound a little careless to me bro ,no flame just MO.

Thread Information