Last Min Cycle ?

Starting my Winter bulker TOM!

Running...

1-4 Test Prop 100mg(ed)
    1-13 Test En 500mg(ew)
    1-12 EQ 400mg(ew)
    Arimidex throughout
    10mg Nolva throughout

For the first four weeks i'll be taking 3ml of oil on mondays and thursdays...I am wondering if I should just shoot the three at the same time or spread the prop, test and eq throughout the day (like prop in the morning then Test and EQ midday or something) Any ideas?

Thanks

well this cycle is not necessarily a bulker but can give good size. you sure will get a hell of a lot stronger on the eq but most of the size should be lean. If you play your cards right and eat good along with intense working out you can possibly gain 30lbs? anyways ya if i were you i would spread it out. im on my first cycle, which is prop and winny and once i get to the addition of winny i plan on spreading it out, on in morning and the other midday. Also, what is the purpose of you taking 3ml of oil for the first 4 weeks on mondays and thursdays? Im a little curious, never knew of such thing....

o and also, you may want to come off of the enan for a couple weeks at the end with some more prop. enan can shut you down hard and prop helps to fix that.

PiecinItUp is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PlasticFuture112
    Also, what is the purpose of you taking 3ml of oil for the first 4 weeks on mondays and thursdays? Im a little curious, never knew of such thing....
    Im running prop for the first 4 weeks as a frontload, that will be 1ml everyday, I will also start my Enat. and EQ the same day, enat. being 250mg/per ml and eq being 200, thats 2ml....spreading out my Test and EQ shots every monday and thursday for my 500/400 a week

alright you simplified it for the stupid a$$. thanks. anyways looks like a good cycle if ya ask me. good luck to ya bro!

PiecinItUp is offline Member
    Thanks bro, good luck on your prop and winny cycle!

Thread Information