100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member

(Free Beer?) Test Prop and Enanthate???

What's up guys.... I finished up my first cycle a few months ago and just finished my PCT and I'm ready to go again. I am wondering if there is anything really wrong with only doing PCT then starting again... i mean.. a lot of guys just "bridge" cycles... so I think this is a fairly safe method in comparison. now to my questions... I have test Prop... 7 Vials 100mg/ml 10ml each. Doing 100mg a day dosed PERFECTLY that is 10 weeks... that isn't very long... I'm thinking I could kick start weeks 1-4 with prop and weeks 1-15 do Test E (50ml Vial 250mg/ml) at around 750mg a week. Then weeks 15-19 do another 4 weeks of prop so I don't have that lag in between.... now that by itself would work in my eyes... but I'm no pro... I was also wondering how much more effective it would be for leaning out a little by using Fina with this cycle??? Would I do it ED the whole cycle??? or just while I do prop??? And I know that Test E isn't good for leaning out on but I did fine on my last cycle.... and can loose while using it. Comments appreciated. Thanks, 100%Natty
    Last edited by 100%NATURAL-theGH; 11-07-2004 at 10:52 PM. Reason: I need some attention...

hey now... don't just look at my thread and not say anything.... if you type it out it's a lot easier for me to get your thoughts on this matter... thanks

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%NATURAL-theGH
    What's up guys.... I finished up my first cycle a few months ago and just finished my PCT and I'm ready to go again. I am wondering if there is anything really wrong with only doing PCT then starting again... i mean.. a lot of guys just "bridge" cycles... so I think this is a fairly safe method in comparison. now to my questions... I have test Prop... 7 Vials 100mg/ml 10ml each. Doing 100mg a day dosed PERFECTLY that is 10 weeks... that isn't very long... I'm thinking I could kick start weeks 1-4 with prop and weeks 1-15 do Test E (50ml Vial 250mg/ml) at around 750mg a week. Then weeks 15-19 do another 4 weeks of prop so I don't have that lag in between.... now that by itself would work in my eyes... but I'm no pro... I was also wondering how much more effective it would be for leaning out a little by using Fina with this cycle??? Would I do it ED the whole cycle??? or just while I do prop??? And I know that Test E isn't good for leaning out on but I did fine on my last cycle.... and can loose while using it. Comments appreciated. Thanks, 100%Natty
    whare to start okay bro you can start up again just get your blood work done to see if everything is okay dont justify using so fast by saying well others do it worse. No need to jump to 750mg for a second cycle. do somthing like this with what you got

test e weeks 1-15 500mg
    weeks 1-4/ (optional) 14-17 then start pct 3 days after last prop injection

hope this helped

yeah I did 750mg Test E and 600mg Deca for the end of my last cycle for several weeks... The dosage is ok in my opinion... I was thinking of jumping to a gram once I hit week 5.... but that may be a little much... how about the fina??? I appreciate your help jackman (I don't like blood work and I want to start tommorow)

Quote Originally Posted by 100%NATURAL-theGH
    yeah I did 750mg Test E and 600mg Deca for the end of my last cycle for several weeks... The dosage is ok in my opinion... I was thinking of jumping to a gram once I hit week 5.... but that may be a little much... how about the fina??? I appreciate your help jackman (I don't like blood work and I want to start tommorow)
    well bro then why should i waste my breath (so to speak). you can get same results off 500mg of test bro with a good diet! as for fina i have used it in my 2 cycles and loved it. do it at 75mg ed for tren a or 500mg a week for tren e.

if using tren ause it for 6-8 weeks for the tren e 10-12

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    i dont see much point to running prop and enethate together.. id choose one of the tests and mix with another compound.. maybe kick off with prop ..but thats jmo, i never did prop and enethate together alone to know the results..

Quote Originally Posted by phatmark
    i dont see much point to running prop and enethate together.. id choose one of the tests and mix with another compound.. maybe kick off with prop ..but thats jmo, i never did prop and enethate together alone to know the results..
    its used as a jumpstart bro. same reason people start with d bol

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    oh sorry i misread it and just assumed he planned on running the prop for 10 weeks straight...

ok... if I use fina... how would i do it?? i mean i have enough prop for 10 weeks... so ill kick start 4 weeks and come off with 4weeks... test e in the middle... for how long I do not know just yet... probably 15 weeks... dare I go 20? anyways... if I want to run some fina in there... how woul you recomend it??? and is it better to just make your own or to buy it? Thanks.

any suggestions??? what happened to all the mods we used to have?

do tren a for first 8 weeks 75mg ed, tren e 500mg for 10-12 weeks.

can I make tren E? and why would I start tren E for only 2 weeks and 2 weeks after doing regular tren??? not questioning you I just don't know much about tren... i appreciate your help. Thanks.

I really reacted bad to deca .... is tren totally different??? and what are the serious sides associated with it...?

alright just did my shot... I decided to go with 500mg Test E a week for weeks 1-5 while I take 100mg prop ED... then when week 5 hits I will bump it to 750. This injection is already tightening up pretty good... this is gonna be FUN!.. QV prop... the bottles look REALLY underfilled... like 3/4 full at best... if its a regular 10ml vial it SHOULD be full right?

i meant take it from weeks 1 to 10 or 12.

Fit2bLarge is offline Associate Member
    natty - I'd run the fina for 10 weeks at 75mg ed with your prop. Run your prop 2 weeks after fina, it will help you recover better. make sure you read up on fina sides before you start, so they dont catch you off guard. My worse side is insomnia and night sweats. Other than that, I swear by fina.

10ml vials are really about 13 or so ml's. so no, not completely full.

what are your stats bro, im curious. thats alot of sauce for second cycle.

6'3 245# 20yo. I think that it's a good amount for a second cycle but nothing I can't handle. If I had the money TRUST me... I would do a lot more.. hehe... well maybe just an oral like var... as far as fina goes how good is it really for size and strength gains? Do you make your own or buy it? Can you make Tren E???

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Wow, those are way too high dosages... you wont see much difference bettween, 500 and 750.. more side effects probably and wait some time after post cycle therapy , give your test levels a chance to get back to normal... you have a long way too live, whats the hurry and you're only 20, man slow down and watch out a little bit more for your health.

yeah.... already started but thanks.... I know it's not the safest way... but I think it's ok... yeah I'm not sure about the dose though... i was thinking about doing a gram but then decided on 750... maybe I'll stay at 500 if I think my gains are good.... more than likely I'll want to bump it but I will take everything into consideration.

Thread Information