Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    MedicWill is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    2

    Ready for my frist cycle?

    deleted
    Last edited by MedicWill; 08-15-2006 at 01:07 AM.

  2. #2
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    7,024
    At 6'1'' 180 doesn't seem like your diet is in check for gaining. I would put together something even if you wait so as to have all your gear. What cycle plan and pct are you thinking of running?

  3. #3
    MedicWill is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    At 6'1'' 180 doesn't seem like your diet is in check for gaining. I would put together something even if you wait so as to have all your gear. What cycle plan and pct are you thinking of running?

    Do you mean I should be bigger if I want to gain? Im not sure what you meant. I know I can get big and have a decent frame to build on.

    For my cycle im thinking on going:

    test 500mg a week for 12 weeks
    deca 300mg a week for 10 weeks

    PCT:
    Clomid and Nolva

  4. #4
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    7,024
    Cycle seems rock solid for gaining, throw 35mg d-bol first 4 weeks as a kickstart. You could even drop the deca , but i would not. What I meant was it looks as if you can gain if you eat bigger without the roids.

  5. #5
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    7,024
    Also, when are you resting? Training 6 times a week seems like alot not juicing. How long do you stay in the gym? Your lifting could be tweeked for hypertrophy. Just a couple of things to think about.

  6. #6
    MedicWill is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    2
    Ill look up info on dbol , im not sure what its all about.

    As far as gaining without the gear, yea I know. Ive been up to about 190 naturally and thats what ive been going for. Im thinking I might go atleast another month or so hard at the gym with good diet. Im eating from 1.5-2g of protein per lb of body weight, and low carbs (6 days, 1 cheat day). Im getting bulkier and not worried about putting on a little fat. I plan on cutting after the cycle is done, probably with clen .

  7. #7
    Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,917
    IMO give it another 6 months with a perfected diet bro...(I'm sure it could be tweaked more, post it in the Diet forum...)
    You could easily get to 200lbs at 6'1"... but that's JMO ...

  8. #8
    MedicWill is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Also, when are you resting? Training 6 times a week seems like alot not juicing. How long do you stay in the gym? Your lifting could be tweeked for hypertrophy. Just a couple of things to think about.

    I might work out too much, but I do cycle which muscles im training. I work out for about 30-40 mins, and thats been daily for the past month or so. Ive been doing cardio maybe 3-4 times a week before I eat in the morning, but im thinking about cutting that out in order to bulk up.

    The problem I have is I dont feel sore the next day so im ready to work out the same muscles agian. Its hard not to. Im not just lifting a little either, im pushing myself, 6-8 reps on small muscles, 8-10 on larger ones. I feel spent and tired by the end of my workout, but by the next day im ready to hit it agian. I guess thats my biggest problem (for now)

  9. #9
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    7,024
    Quote Originally Posted by MedicWill
    Ill look up info on dbol , im not sure what its all about.

    As far as gaining without the gear, yea I know. Ive been up to about 190 naturally and thats what ive been going for. Im thinking I might go atleast another month or so hard at the gym with good diet. Im eating from 1.5-2g of protein per lb of body weight, and low carbs (6 days, 1 cheat day). Im getting bulkier and not worried about putting on a little fat. I plan on cutting after the cycle is done, probably with clen.
    It don't have to be low carbs, just good ones. See the diet section. Also 2g per pound is a minimum, how often are you eating? Clen is good and will help loose some bf while helping preserve lbm during pct. If you have been 190 natural go for that then hit the sauce. Hitting the gym harder could be just more intense and not as often.

  10. #10
    MedicWill is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    IMO give it another 6 months with a perfected diet bro...(I'm sure it could be tweaked more, post it in the Diet forum...)
    You could easily get to 200lbs at 6'1"... but that's JMO ...
    Im not in a rush. Im will definitly keep that in mind. I havent gotten any gear yet but might just stock up to have everything ready for when I want. The problem with that is I know I will want to use it if I have it in my hands.

  11. #11
    Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,917
    Quote Originally Posted by MedicWill
    Im not in a rush. Im will definitly keep that in mind. I havent gotten any gear yet but might just stock up to have everything ready for when I want. The problem with that is I know I will want to use it if I have it in my hands.
    Will power.. the longer you wait, the happier you'll be...
    Try and give it at least another 6 months.. holla at SwoleCat... he could get you to 200lbs bro... if you feel your diet is already perfect ...
    Also, make sure to get your anti-e's before your sauce...

  12. #12
    AandF6969's Avatar
    AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    5,387
    Post up your workout and diet... i'd be willing to bet they're not actually in check

  13. #13
    MedicWill is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    It don't have to be low carbs, just good ones. See the diet section. Also 2g per pound is a minimum, how often are you eating? Clen is good and will help loose some bf while helping preserve lbm during pct. If you have been 190 natural go for that then hit the sauce. Hitting the gym harder could be just more intense and not as often.

    Im eating every 2 hours atleast, sometimes I catch myself eating more. If 2g per lb is minimum than ill start looking into eating more protein. I really feel myself getting hungier faster now that ive been eating more often, and just hope that hunger doesnt get out of control.

    Hitting the gym more intense and less often might work, but I think im kinda addicted to lifting. I really love pumping iron and when I dont get into the gym one day I feel a little off. Could I be working out too much?

  14. #14
    MedicWill is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    ... if you feel your diet is already perfect ...
    Also, make sure to get your anti-e's before your sauce...
    Im sure it far from perfect. Im learning something new on this forum each day and adjusting accordingly.

    This has been my diet:

    Whole grain oats + 50G whey protein shake (+ banana, flax seed etc)
    Gym
    40G whey protein shake
    Tuna + 2 silces of wheat bread
    50G whey protein
    2 Chicken breasts + white rice
    50G whey protein before bed

    Thats basically it, eating every 2 hours or sooner. Now that I look it over, doesnt seem like enough protein.

  15. #15
    Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,917
    Quote Originally Posted by MedicWill
    Im sure it far from perfect. Im learning something new on this forum each day and adjusting accordingly.

    This has been my diet:

    Whole grain oats + 50G whey protein shake (+ banana, flax seed etc)
    Gym
    40G whey protein shake
    Tuna + 2 silces of wheat bread
    50G whey protein
    2 Chicken breasts + white rice
    50G whey protein before bed

    Thats basically it, eating every 2 hours or sooner. Now that I look it over, doesnt seem like enough protein.
    It needs alot of work bro....
    Read this: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...12#post1139112
    Change your diet accordingly.. and then post a thread in the diet forum for critique...

  16. #16
    MedicWill is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    2
    Ok, ill work on it and post. Appreciate the help guys

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Prop ED Builds Character
    Posts
    932
    well, ive talked to you before so im gonna say it again. you really should only be taking test for your first cycle. because your body injects a foreign object for the first time its good to have the least amount of foreign substances in their. that way if you have an adverse effect toward any of the aas you will be able to spot it and fix the problem knowing what caused it. Another thing, being your first cycle test alone will be suffiecient enough. you wil be suprised by how much you gain off test alone. so i recommend going with a slow acting ester like test e or c for the first cycle. that way you can shoot e3d withouth the bother of prop which is every day. you dont have a bad base for aas but what i feel you can work on is of course diet, then work on your chest more. do more incline press to work the upper part of your chest. it looks a little flat and neglected compaired to the rest of the body. otherwise i feel you can be ready for a first cycle. good luck bro!

  18. #18
    MedicWill is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    2
    Your right my upper chest has been neglected. Im gonna work on that for sure.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •