Thread: new to winnie

Yonzee is offline New Member

new to winnie

Hey guys

6'5 240 athlete, 16% body fat, gettin ready to start a winny cycle, this is my first ever is one injection EOD enough i have been reading that it should be everyday, but my boy did it everyother day with good strength adds and cutting effect. Also going to try to use clen either before or after, any suggestions?

ya!! throw in some sort of test before starting a cycle. winny only cycle is useless imo. if you are looking to gain hard lean mass while reducing body fat and water retention then add test prop with that winny. with the winny injections i would recommend using an ed @ 50mg/day. you can do 100mg eod but do it everyday, another imo.

ok i get drug tested though being an athlete, how long with that **** stay in my system? Test that is, and also, im not looking to put on alot of muscle, it wouldnt work out with what i do does this change the outlook? So 20ml bottle of winny isnt going to be enough then in your opinion?

umm no, you have to run winny at 6 weeks. 1ml=100mg. therefore your short about 150mg at a 6 week cycle. also, being as tho prop is a short acting ester it has a short half-life, like winny so it will evacuate from the body probably as quickly as winny does.

Thanks man, is it easy to shoot into your thigh and buttocks? Im thinkin about rotating through the 4 so i dont get sore or do you think i can just stick with buttocks injections?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    6'5" 240 with 16% bf, you're an athlete? Has to be b-ball.
    Last edited by Mesomorphyl; 11-08-2004 at 02:49 PM. Reason: You are not your

ha and your right, lol whats wrong with my stats, trying to get the BF down but remember im gettin paid to play

winny will show up big time on drug testing, if they are looking for preformance enhancing drugs. test would be better, run low dose 300-400 with anti e's. Also look and see if they test for that too. No insult intended but I am 5'10" 242lbs and right now about the same bf. This is mainly bodybuilding as I see it. again no disrespect. ( test is natural in our bodies, so is hgh and you can afford that ) AR research has clen and t3 also you might look into that. all this I just listed your doctor could get for you, well the clen ? just tell him to prescribe albuterol but don't take it.

good to know and i was not insulted bro, just playin. I know the winny gets out in between 1-2 months so i should be good, no tests till spring training, just hope it doenst F with my tendons, ive been reading about that, hopefully glucosamine and chondroitin will help. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    winny will show up big time on drug testing, if they are looking for preformance enhancing drugs. test would be better, run low dose 300-400 with anti e's. Also look and see if they test for that too. No insult intended but I am 5'10" 242lbs and right now about the same bf. This is mainly bodybuilding as I see it. again no disrespect. ( test is natural in our bodies, so is hgh and you can afford that ) AR research has clen and t3 also you might look into that. all this I just listed your doctor could get for you, well the clen ? just tell him to prescribe albuterol but don't take it.
    Yonzee, did you read this post? Please read it again.

Thread Information