speedtraining is offline Senior Member

CALLING OUT ALL PRO's

I've taking cycle before of test decca dbol pct and everything... Now i'm in college playing Division one Ball... I need to avoid steroids with detectable times. Over christmas I'm trying to get something going..... I need some one to put out the steroid detectability chart. I was thinking along the lines of a Test Prop, or Winny Type cycle... I need some ideas. I'm not familiar with short ester steroids I know they need to be shot every day but that is the limit to my knowledge. But I know these are the type of steroids I need to take to get around the NCAA, throw me some help fellas thanks.

Speed.

speedtraining is offline Senior Member
    brothers?

Jock191 is offline Associate Member
    Why dont you do a search instead of posting the same thing over.. You play football? B/c Ill tell you this bro its not even worth it to take nething if you play D1. I play D1, and I have friends that went bye bye football b/c of getting caught.

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    Well if you have recently taken deca you have had it. Hopefully you havent and if so my cycle would look like test prop, anavar , hGH, and IGF. This is what I have used in the past. Remember also that your PCT medications maybe on the banned list as well.

Thread Information