Thread: prop and var??

RUMBUDDYBOO is offline Junior Member

prop and var??

want to do a 10 or 12 week cycle of prop and var. was going to run prop 100mg eod for week 1-10 and var 30mg ed 1-8 and have nolva and clomid.does this sound good?? need help....

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RUMBUDDYBOO
    want to do a 10 or 12 week cycle of prop and var. was going to run prop 100mg eod for week 1-10 and var 30mg ed 1-8 and have nolva and clomid.does this sound good?? need help....
    sounds good bro never did var myself but heared 40mg was min to do it with good success. bump for anyone who has dont good with 30! good luck

well would you mind posting your stats and gear goals for us. it helps quite a bit i feel

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds like a nice lean cycle Bro enjoy it - but I would bump the Var to 40mg ED

5'8 165 lbs

youknowme is offline Member
    I'd also bump the var up to 40-50mg ED and run the prop at 50mg ED instead of 100mg EOD.

GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    The Var at 30mg a day is more than enough you will see good strength and hardness from that. You could actually cut down to 20 mg and STILL get good strength and hardness. I have done this at 5'10 195 and when I was 210 and got great results. I tend to go a little lighter than a little heavier on gear. I hear all these members at the gym you need to do 1000mg of TES and 100mg of VAR to get results. My suggestion to you is try a lower dose and see how YOUR body reacts and then go from there.

Britguy is offline Banned
    for a cutting cycle that sounds real good bro, Tren would compliment it well as well if you were bothered about taking it

thank you guy's very much for the input

hey this is your first cycle isnt it?

Fit2bLarge is offline Associate Member
    50mg ed with the prop for sure.

i dont like orals, but im getting the itch for var with so much talk about it.

Not to thread steal, still waiting on his response to my question but that burger does look really good. Unfortunately i would have to take the bun off cuz i cant dig the white flour carbs. sorry

Quote Originally Posted by PlasticFuture112
    Not to thread steal, still waiting on his response to my question but that burger does look really good. Unfortunately i would have to take the bun off cuz i cant dig the white flour carbs. sorry
    i guess you dont work out much huh? i cant believe so many people do the atkins diet and call themselves athletes...an athlete on atkins is an oxymoron...you cant work out with out carbs...carbs=energy

i dont cut out carbs, i just eat a lot of whole wheat and fruit. i dont really enjoy white flours such as white bread and white rice. its just not good in my opinion. By all means im not the atkins diet. but i would go on atkins if i was to cut down from bulking. i have done it before and ive got really cut from it.

my bad, atkins dieters are me pet peevers...

Thread Information