speedtraining is offline Senior Member

NCAA Testing Get Around

I need to take something that can get around NCAA testing Something with a very short half life, short ester. I'm thinking Test Prop, Winny, Fina. I don't know much about these type of steroids . I've had past cycles of Test Cyp, decca, dbol with PCT. I would like to know normal run time on these steroids/how much, cost of normal cycle? Just some of the basic's to get me going...thanks bro's

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    Look at your other posts for my input

FRANk THe TANk is offline Associate Member
    or you could always just cheat on the piss test with synthetic urine i do it all the time at work.... u can get it online with an apparattus that looks like a penis and the whole deal, well worth the $... if u want the website lemme know i just gotta take a minute to remember

joevette is offline Banned
    TNE (test no ester) is out of your system in under a week. Fina and winny are no good, detectable for a long time.

you cant use synthetic urine in an ncaa test..its allot more advanced than standard work test....for one they watch you the whole time..they will look at your cock and balls...they take the temp and all that...
    take TNA, test suspension...if you have enuff time a MAYBE test prop...
    other than that you can go with HGH, insulin , T3, and albuterol....

i have some good drug testing info...i only post them on my home sites, i dont really care to post them on this site...so pm me if ya want it...

oh, and have u taken much deca lately? it wont be out of your system for over a year by the way...

Thread Information