Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    that's a strong little bastard. Wonder why theres no bench?

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    no clue, big bench for that size in hs tho, most people are only within 200 lbs of their body weight for tha state records on there

TEXASBOY44 is offline New Member
    lol ya i'll take ur info ironoadam and try to put it to use....and thnx for the info scooby i'll check that out.......

I hear u justin.......................alright...

Scooby1 is offline Member
    On another note I have a friend who is a senior in HS and he want to do AAS come hell or high water I think he will so, I told him that he wants to do it -Its' his decision, but I would help educate on everything that I know about medicine, health and nutrition. I gave him a book on AAS and told him to come here. If all else fails my policy is to educate to an extent that he will think twice before doing them so young.

TXboy44-

Wait till your 19 its a good age to start!

lol bring on the Flaming!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by scooby122884
    TXboy44-

Wait till your 19 its a good age to start!

lol bring on the Flaming!!!!!

wait 4 what??What about flaming

Nuthin-

I ment to say to wait till you was 19 to start cycling, but wait how old are you again I though I read something about 1980- are you 17 or 24??? 17 right?? As for the flaming most guys here will not give you an answer if your not a little older- I am almost 20 and several guys refused to critique my cycle cuz "i am too young to start using" I am expecting to get alot of **** for that

Quote Originally Posted by scooby122884
    Nuthin-

I ment to say to wait till you was 19 to start cycling, but wait how old are you again I though I read something about 1980- are you 17 or 24??? 17 right?? As for the flaming most guys here will not give you an answer if your not a little older- I am almost 20 and several guys refused to critique my cycle cuz "i am too young to start using" I am expecting to get alot of **** for that
    Naw i aint gonna do that. And i'm 17... i put 1980 to get some info.....and to be taken seriously.............

well I guess its your decision! of course.

Jackman I still cannot figure out how to frickin post a new thread!

Sry So F'ing Stupid

Jock191 is offline Associate Member
    **** I don’t replay for one day and there are already 2 more pages on this thing lol.. OK Texs you need to calm down number 1 with all that swearing at me crap.. Im just trying to point some things out.. You want to be taken seriously right? Well act like an adult, DONT LIE and, instead of blowing up when people tell you your to young to do something or when they say you don’t know anything about AAS except it and let it go. I really don’t appreciate you swearing at me like im one of you hs friends. You want to be taken seriously, have alittle respect for people trying to help you out. As for your training I don’t care if you have been working out for 13 yrs my point was that you lied on your profile and then said you were 17. I never mention anything about your level of training and if it was all that great you would know that working out 2 times a day 3 times a week isn’t that great of a split.

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    This thread was a waste of my time and prolly a whole bunch of other people. Maybe someone can delete it.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    **** 19 and still in HS and you lied in your profile and put a brith date that would make you 24. Honesty is what builds your rep on these boards. Since you lied there, how do we know it's not all lies. Your out of here

JohnnyB

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    **** 19 and still in HS and you lied in your profile and put a brith date that would make you 24. Honesty is what builds your rep on these boards. Since you lied there, how do we know it's not all lies. Your out of here

JohnnyB
    get em tiger

It wasnt just about putting my b-day like that just to be taken seriously, u have to be 18 to sign up......So before u say anything else....READ this whole thread. I wouldnt have to be doing all that swearing if u wouldnt be such a D!ck.............................................. .................................................. ......

Jock191 is offline Associate Member
    I read this whole thread.. The fact is that you lied to be on this board.Then you were acting like alittle kid when someone told you that you were in the wrong,it was almost like you had a tempter tantrum, Thats my point..Your not even mature enough and it clearly shows, You shouldnt even be here.. You say you want advice but then you dont listen to what people tell you.. Thats part of being an adult,Accepting that you were wrong in the first place.Lemme ask you to you think that swearing makes you a big man or something?? Just b/c some one makes you mad doesnt mean you gotta swear up and down at them.. Must make you feel tough.. I dont know. Just not something you do to a person you dont know.. Like I said b4 if you wanna stick arround I suggest you respect the members of this board.
    Last edited by Jock191; 11-10-2004 at 11:06 PM.

AG5678 is offline Member
    why are yall even wasting yalls time

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information