Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    TEXASBOY44 is offline New Member

Steroids/Football

I'm a rookie when it comes to anabolic steroids . I am 5'9 155 and about to be a senior. I have 9 months till football season starts again for me and i wanna gain atleast 35 lbs. i bench 245, and squat 345. Does anybody no what the best anabolic steroid is that wont make me slow and has little side effects?? and if i do get some do i stop taking them before football season or keep taking them during the season?? If anybody has any info. plz help me..

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TEXASBOY44
    I'm a rookie when it comes to anabolic steroids. I am 5'9 155 and about to be a senior. I have 9 months till football season starts again for me and i wanna gain atleast 35 lbs. i bench 245, and squat 345. Does anybody no what the best anabolic steroid is that wont make me slow and has little side effects?? and if i do get some do i stop taking them before football season or keep taking them during the season?? If anybody has any info. plz help me..
    i hope you mean senior in college

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Do some research bro. Use the search button on the top right of the screen..

good luck.

Naw i'm a senior in HS why?

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Because you are about to mess up your hormones for the rest of your life. Have fun. Jump in the waters are warm.

Well than how can i gain 40 lbs in 9 months???????????????????

Well than how can i gain 40 lbs in 9 months???????????????????
    is this a joke your going to mess up your body to play high school football. why dont you try to eat? your 155 ilb thinking of doing juice eat some food then do steroids .

do u take them???

I know i'm only in high school but i love football and have one more yr and i wanna win state. I do real good and i'm only 155. And if i'm more like 180 or something i can do even better. This is not a joke. And I eat all the time and drink protein shakes. Do u think by eating a sh*tload i could gain 40 lbs in 9months. I mean if anabolic steriods are that bad i'll stay away, but right now i'm desperate. Just need some info. from someone who knows.........

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    are you going pro? prolly not...do yourself a favor and don't juice till you're older

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    i did a cycle when i was 16 and im doing a cycle now and im 19, dono if it messed up my hormones or w/e, dont really care, im swole tho
    if u do roids ur not gonna get slow long as u keep training ur legs and speed drills and what not, u wanna weigh 180 and u weigh 155, im jus doing a cycle of test 500 mg a week and ahve gained 10 lbs, i did a cycle of just deca and ended up gaining 15 lbs and my bench went up 80 lbs

do u take them???
    ya but im only not 17 years old and did not start at 155 cause i weighed that in like 8th grade you obviously dont know what it takes to get big and just thing aas is going to get you big. if you cant get pass 155 natural goodluck

What a cylcle??? Do i stop right before football season starts??

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    I'm a rookie when it comes to anabolic steroids. I am 5'9 155 and about to be a senior. I have 9 months till football season starts again for me and i wanna gain atleast 35 lbs. i bench 245, and squat 345. Does anybody no what the best anabolic steroid is that wont make me slow and has little side effects?? and if i do get some do i stop taking them before football season or keep taking them during the season?? If anybody has any info. plz help me..
    dude, at 155, you dont have the training and diet knowledge to use gear. Roids will do dick for you with the knowledge you have. i am not gonna lie, you would gain some, but you would be mostly wasting your money.

Quote Originally Posted by fballhoss51
    i did a cycle when i was 16 and im doing a cycle now and im 19, dono if it messed up my hormones or w/e, dont really care, im swole tho
    if u do roids ur not gonna get slow long as u keep training ur legs and speed drills and what not, u wanna weigh 180 and u weigh 155, im jus doing a cycle of test 500 mg a week and ahve gained 10 lbs, i did a cycle of just deca and ended up gaining 15 lbs and my bench went up 80 lbs
    you great mentality your swole lol, your 19 so you cant tell yet if you messed them up. also you probobly would of been taller.

Well if its that big of a deal then i wont do it. The way yall make it sound, it doesnt seem worth it to do it when i'm only gonna play football one more year. but are supplements ok??

Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04
    dude, at 155, you dont have the training and diet knowledge to use gear. Roids will do dick for you with the knowledge you have. i am not gonna lie, you would gain some, but you would be mostly wasting your money.
    re read this. supplements apply as well

Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    you great mentality your swole lol, your 19 so you cant tell yet if you messed them up. also you probobly would of been taller.

i kno hehe, but i was 5'10 in 7th grade and half way thru high school i was still 5'10 so i dono, maybe i woulda grown, 5'10 is kinda sexy if u ask me tho...

Well if its that big of a deal then i wont do it. The way yall make it sound, it doesnt seem worth it to do it when i'm only gonna play football one more year. but are supplements ok??
    yea stick with protien, glutaimine and creatine. go to the diet forum and you will learn alot and able to acomplish your goals! at your age is when your test is starting to peak dont mess it up but take advantage of it! good luck

i kno hehe, but i was 5'10 in 7th grade and half way thru high school i was still 5'10 so i dono, maybe i woulda grown, 5'10 is kinda sexy if u ask me tho...
    could of got like 6'2 which is scarier

how old are you Jackman. Do roids really shrink your dick??? or is that while your on them

ye i would do steroids if i was u, i kno i did'em when i was 16, but u got 9 months, w/o roids i could gain 40 lbs and cut down on tha fat and prolly have gained 25 lbs of muscle easyily

how old are you Jackman. Do roids really shrink your dick??? or is that while your on them
    nope

alright jackman, thnx for the info. I'm gonna stick with the Creatine and ****.....Got 2 go latta...thnx bro............................................... .....................................

ye i would do steroids if i was u, i kno i did'em when i was 16, but u got 9 months, w/o roids i could gain 40 lbs and cut down on tha fat and prolly have gained 25 lbs of muscle easyily
    dude, words arent needed

LOL whoops, i meant to say i WOULDNT if i was u, whoopsies

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    And I eat all the time and drink protein shakes.
    Post up your diet with amounts of protein/carbs/fats and also your training routine/split. If you can't gain muscle beyond 155 naturally, something is wrong with one of these, plain and simple.

*looks down* i sure as hell hope not

This has to be another joke. This person has no idea about steroids . Whats a cycle? Do they shrink your dick? Why do people waste our time?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    *looks down* i sure as hell hope not
    lol

It isnt a F****n joke.....I''m just askin...Atleast i have enough sense to ask around and ****. I was tryin to get an idea of what i was getting into.... ****..................

Thats too bad that its not a joke.. I was really hoping it was. I couldnt imagine someone wanting to go on steroids knowing this little.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    use the "search button" to find old "threads" about why you should not take steroids at such a young age, then you'll know the basis for all the arguments.

Well thats why i've been doing some research.....a$$...........

some people really dont kno anything about them, one of my old friends thot that u injected it into ur muslce and it would grow on tha spot lol

well thats why i've been doing some research......a$$.........[QUOTE]Thats too bad that its not a joke.. I was really hoping it was. I couldnt imagine someone wanting to go on steroids knowing this little.

lol........

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Well thats why i've been doing some research.....a$$...........
    If you've been researching, why are you asking these noob questions here? Thank god you found this place b/c you will find all the info you need, but seriously it is doubtful you did any research at all.

Research isnt asking people for a handout on information. Research is actually going out and finding information from reptuable sources. You did no research before asking you questions. How do i know this...well look at the questions your asking.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    so instead of flaming this kid why dont we invite him to post his diet and training routine so we can correct it, and he can make gains without drugs

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information