6plates is offline Banned

how toxic is ECA + dbol/anavar?

hello,
    im not running these compounds alone, they wont be ran at the same time, this will be a test/dbol /var cycle.here's what it will look like infact.......

1-4 Dbol @ 40 mg ED
    1-14 Test @ 625 mg EW
    4-14(debating if i want to take it to week 16) Anavar @ 50 mg's ED
    1-4 nolva @ 10mg EOD
    4-16 proviron @ 50 mg
    16-19 PCT

now here's what i wanted to ask,

its almost a must for me to run caffeine and ephedra before i hit the gym. i have a very bad fatigue problem durring the day and its the hardest thing for me to get energy before i hit the gym, especially if i hit the gym durring the later hours.
    if i dont run ECA, i feel tired as **** and will fatigue and lose focus easily, no matter how well my diet is in check that day.

how toxic would it be to run my ECA throught this cycle? 5 days on, 2 days off. running around 400 mg's caffeine with only 1 small tab of ephedra, but EOD i will take out the ephedra and bump it to 500mg caffeine to keep my receptors fresh.

i know the var isnt too toxic, but im worried about the dbol/ECA stack there, so what do you guys think?

bump

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    the eca should add NO toxicity, and the dosage of dbol looks fine. Just be safe b/c that seems like it could get hard on the heart. Make you sure you take note of anything abnormal and see a doc if you have abnormal heart rhythm.

Wrestlingkompressor is offline Associate Member
    I'd keep an eye on your BP. ECA isn't as bad as clen on BP, wouldn't want you to stroke out.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    So its ok to run 14wk's straight orals ? Everyone is harsh on people who want to run 10 weeks just oral! 14wk's but it has test in there so its ok? Just curious????

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by james21
    So its ok to run 14wk's straight orals ? Everyone is harsh on people who want to run 10 weeks just oral! 14wk's but it has test in there so its ok? Just curious????

Nope, orals that are alkylated are harsh on the liver past 6 weeks, and test is no protector. Test is in there not for liver protection but so test won't be shut down. 14 weeks is wayyyy too long.
    Last edited by aXe; 11-08-2004 at 11:17 PM.

Jackman is offline Banned
    well if it could be done with any oral var would be the one to go with as its not that toxic to the liver.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    well if it could be done with any oral var would be the one to go with as its not that toxic to the liver.
    true jack, thanks guys for the help.

Thread Information