Cisco is offline Junior Member

All Please Critique My Cycle

I am going to run Tren Enanthate 500 week1-10 Test Enanthate 500 week1-10 and Dbol 40 ed/wk 1-4

Any suggestions to adding or subtracting anabolics/changing dosage, is more then welcome

Im Currently 195 lbs about 12%bf probabaly

6plates is offline Banned
    cut the tren out if its your first cycle, evern if you did run the tren though, 10 weeks is the bare minimum you could run that drug to see anything bro. run the test for a couple weeks longer if you can. and where your PCT?

Fit2bLarge is offline Associate Member
    i agree with plates, tren may be too much for a first cycle. its good you're going with the enan ester, to reduce pokes, but the tren sides may be too much for a first timer.

PCT is just as important, if not more, than your cycle, plan it well.

its not my first cycle just wanted to hear from those who have dealt with this cycle before, i domnt include pct in my posts i know that pct is neccessary so its not even a question, ive used tren before too, its the ultimate creation of god

6plates is offline Banned
    ok so next time include your cycle experience in the post to get a good critique, if you post half ass information about your self your gonna get half assed answers from us bro.

but in regards to the topic, get another bottle of test and tren , and run them both to week 12 and youll be all set.

Quote Originally Posted by Cisco
    its not my first cycle just wanted to hear from those who have dealt with this cycle before, i domnt include pct in my posts i know that pct is neccessary so its not even a question, ive used tren before too, its the ultimate creation of god

oh, in that case, i'd add some prop and tren a to start then. 75mg ed first 4 weeks or so. i'd drop the oral, but that's just me. maybe run some prop at the end too, for 4 weeks after your last tren/test e shot. i have to run prop for at least 2 weeks after any other med. it helps me recover better.
    Last edited by Fit2bLarge; 11-08-2004 at 09:21 PM.

Allright all the info so far has been awesome.. I am deff going to run the
    tren enanthate 250mg at 500 a week for 12 weeks
    test enanthate at 500mg a week also for 12 weeks.
    dbol 40mg a day for 4 weeks.
    As for any other additions i see prop is a favorite among alot of people. If you think i should add it in with the current cycle or substitue it for the dbol can you please detail the doagages and weeks to be taken. thank you for all info that is replied

detroit is offline Banned
    If your taking the Dbol , there is no need for the Prop.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by detroit
    If your taking the Dbol, there is no need for the Prop.
    Totally agree. Don't use both. Pick one. I say go with prop. Also, I would make sure you run your TEST higher than your Tren .

cool7425 is offline Junior Member
    I noticed that most of these cycles have dbol only for the first four weeks. Why is that? Would it be bad to extend to dbol further into the cycle?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cool7425
    I noticed that most of these cycles have dbol only for the first four weeks. Why is that? Would it be bad to extend to dbol further into the cycle?
    Because DBOL is mainly used to jumpstart a cycle while one waits for longer esters to kick in (Test E, Deca , etc..) which usually takes around 4 weeks. Since DBOL is liver toxic, I wouldn't run it longer than 4 weeks.

BLT

Well my plan has changed instead of running the tren enanthate i will now be running tren acetate 400mg a week and test enanthate 500mg a week.. are there any downsides to this now taht i have changed from tren e to tren a?

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Well my plan has changed instead of running the tren enanthate i will now be running tren acetate 400mg a week and test enanthate 500mg a week.. are there any downsides to this now taht i have changed from tren e to tren a?
    good cycle if its not your first or second.....tren acetate will do the job but you will exp the sides
    for me tren=extreme vascularity and sleeplessness.....worth every penny

haha if its worth it ill go thru hell bro...lol im goin to be doing 1cc eod as opposed to ed like many people like to

haha if its worth it ill go thru hell bro...lol im goin to be doing 1cc eod as opposed to ed like many people like to
    i ran a similar cycle, 750mg test e and 700mg tren a

i had really bad low back pumps, calve cramps, night sweats and insomnia. still worth it tho.

i ran another cycle with tren a at 75mg and it was much better. still had night sweats and insomnia, but it was completely tolerable. ambien script helps with sleep.

id still throw in the prop, its a great compliment to the tren a.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    run it ed bro.....blood levels are all ready wacky with tren ,,,but ed will help put that in check so you dont get killer tren sides

so instead of my cycle looking like this...
    Test Enanthate 500mg/week wed/sat
    Tren Acetate 100mg eod wed/friday/sunday n so on
    Test Prop 100mg eod wed/friday/sunday n so on

It should look more like this?
    Test Enanthate 500mg/week
    Tren Acetate 50mg/ed
    Test Prop 100mg eod

What does everyone think of this change? my only concern is the build up of scar tissue thats alot of f*****g poking..lol One last thing i know i am running the test for 12 weeks but is it ok to run the tren acetate that long as well or should i bridge it with something else such as tren enanthate since it has a longer lasting ester. Also how long do you guys prefer to run the propinate... i thank all those who help n give advice

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Looks good bro, use all the injections sites available, wich are over 16 and you dont have to worry about the scar tissue thing, anyways, good luck dude

Thread Information