AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires

Tribulus for PCT... when to start?

Alright my last shot of Test E is next week, I'm waiting 2 weeks after that and starting PCT. Should I take the tribulus during the 2 weeks inbetween (after my last shot) or just start it with the clomid?
    Last edited by AandF6969; 11-09-2004 at 01:22 AM.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    I would just start it with the clomid. It seems that trib is mild and that it wouldn't hurt to start with the clomid.Seems like the sooner you take it, the sooner it will aid with raising nat. test levels.

So if the sooner i take it the sooner it aids in raising levels, wouldnt it make sense to take it after my last shot?

Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    I would just start it with the clomid. It seems that trib is mild and that it wouldn't hurt to start with the clomid.Seems like the sooner you take it, the sooner it will aid with raising nat. test levels.
    I agree totally. Instead of Tribulus, why not use nolva with clomid, or better still proviron with clomid & some HCG shots to shock your balls? (Where i'm from tribulus costs more than a packet of nolva & a pack of 10 clomids.

of course ive got nolva for pct, cmon now

my cycle was only 12 weeks so i dont think ill need HCG for this one...

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    So if the sooner i take it the sooner it aids in raising levels, wouldnt it make sense to take it after my last shot?
    Yes start the tribulis like 3 or 4 days after last injection and keep using it for 2 months. This will help with weight maintenance and poor libido issues during PCT. Tribulis is kind of mild, the heavier hitting stuff is tongkat which is approximately 4 times as strong as tribastan and about the same price but harder to find. Tongkat IS available at GNC and drug stores, just have to look all over for it and it doesnt have the best shelf space.

It all depends on how fast you want your balls to recover size, if you want to minimize your low testosterone period, keep your gains longer with less losses and get your libido back faster. Its also not a bad idea to stack tribulis and tongkat along with doing your clomid. I wouldnt leave nothing out because PCT is where your cycle either becomes well worth it or just a great big waste of time depending on the outcome.

youknowme is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Toenail Juice Z
    I agree totally. Instead of Tribulus, why not use nolva with clomid, or better still proviron with clomid & some HCG shots to shock your balls? (Where i'm from tribulus costs more than a packet of nolva & a pack of 10 clomids.
    NO HCG IN PCT! Only during a cycle!

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    go 3g ed after last injection.. bump up to 5g during clomid treatment...

Quote Originally Posted by youknowme
    NO HCG IN PCT! Only during a cycle!
    That's your opinion. IMO HCG should be used as soon as your test levels drop just before PCT. Well tha't what i've read anyway. Perhaps you have a different theory.

What's strange about this forum is tha no'one agrees with eachother, and everyone has there own opinion. Why not simplify everything and create rules.

What would a newbie think after reading this? Unless i'm talking ****.

Thread Information