statuZ is offline Banned

what to do? im in week 9! help

hey im in week 9 of a test and eq cycle. im taking 500mg of eq and 600mg of test a week. the past few weeks my gains have really slowed down. Imw andering if i shoudl just bridge my test at 1 cc for 4 weeks then start it back up again or what? The eq hasnt even kicked in yet becuase i started it a week 8. What do you guys think is hould do? Do i still have potential to grow? I ****ed up thef rst 6 weeks of my cylce pretty bad by not eating right and im tryign really hard now to get my diet corrected. Thanks for any help i can get!

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Test/EQ isn't a big mass cycle bro, just ride it out and you'll make some more lean gains, more so when the EQ starts working. Soon as the EQ hunger kicks in you'll have no trouble

Fit2bLarge is offline Associate Member
    if you're on week 9, how many weeks do you plan on stayin on?

for you to feel the eq, it will take at least another 8-10 weeks. thats already a 19 week cycle.. If i were you, I'd finish the week, stay clean for 2 weeks and start PCT. Cut your loses this time, plan better for the next. These meds are nothing without proper food, training and rest. gotta eat big to be big. with anabolics or not

statuZ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fit2bLarge
    if you're on week 9, how many weeks do you plan on stayin on?

for you to feel the eq, it will take at least another 8-10 weeks. thats already a 19 week cycle.. If i were you, I'd finish the week, stay clean for 2 weeks and start PCT. Cut your loses this time, plan better for the next. These meds are nothing without proper food, training and rest. gotta eat big to be big. with anabolics or not
    umm are you sure you know what you are talking about im on week 9 of 16. 18 weeks to feel eq? Ive enver heard of that. first 4 weeks i did d-bol but i didnt eat right or drink enough water so i didnt gain that much =(.

djboots is offline Associate Member
    i would stop the eq and hold on to it for next cycle. finish out the test do pct and start planning next cycle

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Can't really add much more advice. The bro's above are correct. Your messed up your cycle. No Diet=NO gains. And who in the world told you to start EQ in week 8??? Go 10 weeks with the test, drop the EQ, live and learn...

BLT

statuZ is offline Banned
    i didnt start the eq in week 8 bros. i started it week 2. Now im in week 9 of test and week 8 of eq. Do you understand now?!

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by statuZ
    i didnt start the eq in week 8 bros. i started it week 2. Now im in week 9 of test and week 8 of eq. Do you understand now?!
    EQ does nothing unless u been on it like 15 weeks and it last longer then deca so in order not to screw up your PCT, you still need to run your testosterone 2 weeks past your last injection of EQ, then wait 2 weeks after that last "test injection and 4 weeks after last EQ injection to start your PCT drug therapy. Sounds like you got bad advice from the get go when you decided on EQ.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    eq needs to be run at least 14 wks. imo to benefit from it
    you really should research b4 u start a cycle and learn what to take and how to take it its a matter of life or death!!!

so u meant u started it a week late
    well if u write it the right way then people will understand
    seems like u need to learn how to spell as well as learn how to use roids

statuZ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    so u meant u started it a week late
    well if u write it the right way then people will understand
    seems like u need to learn how to spell as well as learn how to use roids
    oh thanks for that great advice bro really. ive been told so many times that eq kicks in at week 8-11. So please dont post on my thread if you have nothing good to say at all.

Um Wrong Eq Kicks Week 6-7 Do U Understand Now

statuZ is offline Banned
    okay and i was planning to run it for 14 weeks and test for 16 weeks. Whats the problem?!

No Problem Sounds Good To Me

statuZ is offline Banned
    so back to my original question, do i have potential for more gains(if i eat right and train better than i did the first few weeks) still? or should i stop the eq and test and run pct, then start another cycle of test in about 2 months? Thanks
    Last edited by statuZ; 11-09-2004 at 05:20 PM.

just finish up ur cycle also check ur diet that could be it also change up your workout routine maybe u hit a plateau

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    i find these questions from you hilarious because you have over 300 posts and yet, you're askin all these newb questions....either you're just stupid, or a big post whore....no offense bro, but you shouldnt be asking questions like this while you're already on week 9 of your cycle

statuZ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    just finish up ur cycle also check ur diet that could be it also change up your workout routine maybe u hit a plateau
    yah thanks for the advice, ia ctualyl did change my chest workout yesterday and did dumbells and no barbell and im actually sore!!! i stopped getting sore like 2 weeks ago so this is great news. I just hope i still have potential for more growth, or if i shoudl just stop for a while.

change it up that always works for me good luck bro

Fit2bLarge is offline Associate Member
    umm are you sure you know what you are talking about im on week 9 of 16. 18 weeks to feel eq? Ive enver heard of that. first 4 weeks i did d-bol but i didnt eat right or drink enough water so i didnt gain that much =(.
    im very sure of what im talking about buddy. its now obvious to you that you werent very clear on your post. to each their own, its what i say. good luck

statuZ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fit2bLarge
    im very sure of what im talking about buddy. its now obvious to you that you werent very clear on your post. to each their own, its what i say. good luck
    i have never heard of eq taking 18 weeks to kick in. sorry

statuZ is offline Banned
    /bump
    do i still have time to make some big gains? or should i stop right now and then in 2 mon ths start all over again. Which would produce better gains.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    EQ does nothing unless u been on it like 15 weeks and it last longer then deca so in order not to screw up your PCT, you still need to run your testosterone 2 weeks past your last injection of EQ, then wait 2 weeks after that last "test injection and 4 weeks after last EQ injection to start your PCT drug therapy. Sounds like you got bad advice from the get go when you decided on EQ.
    hmm thats funny. I have made exceptional gains on 10 weeks of eq (along with 12 weeks of sust), so I'm not sure where the basis for this statment is. Maybe you mean optimal results can be achieved if taken upwards to 15 weeks?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    dude your exavt words were the eq didnt kick in yet because i started it in week 8.

Thread Information