Thread: Enathate

Njectable is offline Member

Question Enathate

hey guys, i'm likely gonna be starting a cycle of test E at 500mg a week for 10 weeks. Just test! I know alot of you guys have ran this cycle was wondering how many of you got acne from this cycle either while on or comming off during pct. And if so how serious was it and where was it back,chest, shoulders, face..... just wondering if i should consider taking or atleast having B5 ready to minimize it if i start to break out cuz thats the last thing i wanna get. i know its different for everyone, i haven't had acne at all when i was a kid except for the occasional zit here and there going through puberty which is expected. Let me know about any other sides you may of noticed while taking this cycle, and also the gains you received from this cycle.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Chances are bro if you did not have acne as a kid you won't be bad on the cycle.. I don't break out while im on or during PCT. And I was one of the lucky kids a zit here and there. My bro gets them on his arm by his elbow. But they are not huge zits they are just little pimples.. So it all depends on you brutha..

Good luck.. Have something ready just in case.

GB

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    make sure you bathe twice per day and the b5 should help though i never use it. make sure you have everything you need for the cycle and pct before you start.

thanks for the info and advice, definately gonna make sure i have my nolva and clomid ready before i start injecting, also b5 you do not need a prescription correct? but its sold over the counter and not just on the shelfs? correct me if i'm wrong, i live in canada to make it easier, have no experience with the stuff so not sure how to obtain it, would be nice to have by my side though as i've heard people getting acne so bad they don't like to take off their shirt, although haven't heard cases that serious with just running test E, but it just runs in the back of my mind

GrimmReaper is offline Senior Member
    i never had any acne at all until i did my first cycle of test e. i got horrible acne all up my back mostly around my lats. just be sure to shower and stay clean...good luck

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Never get acne while on. But when I come off I get it for months!!!!! The only thing that makes it go away is going back on a cycle. (and I've tried everything)

Quote Originally Posted by GrimmReaper
    i never had any acne at all until i did my first cycle of test e. i got horrible acne all up my back mostly around my lats. just be sure to shower and stay clean...good luck
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Never get acne while on. But when I come off I get it for months!!!!! The only thing that makes it go away is going back on a cycle. (and I've tried everything)
    thanks for ur comments, claims like these are the reason i'm worried but clearly thiers no way of telling if your one of those people or not till u go on, acne and gyno IMO two worst sides i fear, hate the thought of going on this **** and ending my cycle only to be left with acne on me that i can't treat, and can't beat, heard awsome claims about the stuff though, guess the only real thing to do is risk it, just wish there was something out on the market thats more stable at reducing the chance of getting acne then b5 as some people say it works and others say it doesn't. I do tan every other day though and it does alot for my skin hopefully that and possibly B5 will be enough too keep that **** from surfacing

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    I've found that l-dex helps to keep acne limited.

Susguy is offline Associate Member
    i am on my 5th week of test and very very few acne.. just a little bit on the back.. but none on my face.. thats the only thing i am worried about..

Alexander the Graet is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JdJuicer
    I've found that l-dex helps to keep acne limited.
    give some more infro on that bro!

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    Coming off my cycle gave me the WORST Backne Ive ever had, I heard taking vitamin B6 helps, I will do that next time.

well for those for are getting acne bad what is your history with acne ?

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by getinbig
    Chances are bro if you did not have acne as a kid you won't be bad on the cycle.. I don't break out while im on or during PCT. And I was one of the lucky kids a zit here and there. My bro gets them on his arm by his elbow. But they are not huge zits they are just little pimples.. So it all depends on you brutha..
    GB
    I had very little acne as a kid, get moderate amounts when on cycle... go into PCT and my back and arms looks like it has chicken pox. I dont get any acne on my face, legs or stomach/chest from roids... the primary target is the back and deltoid areas.

I found showering with "dawn" dishwashing liquid daily helps tremendously. The dawn cuts the greese and oil that is causing your zits and helps a lot this way.

FRANk THe TANk is offline Associate Member
    dawn???... never thawt of that

Thread Information