GrantC5 is offline Associate Member

Severe Bruising!!?? Please Help!

A friend of mine has deep bruising around his back and even on his stomach. He is doing Tes Enan, Deca and taking arimidex ,B6 and Milk Thistle for upcoming Win. He asked me what it could be? I think it is from lifting a lot heavier since he started his cycle but I am not sure?? He isn't runnung a high or even a moderate cycle in my opinion. He is only running 250 MG of each once a week. Any ideas what this can be? He did say he increased his lifts substansially.

Bump

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    your buddy is not telling us everything. and if it is just appearing he needs to seek medical attention immediately.

I dont know what you mean by not telling us everything??? He is taking what I told you and has been lifting extremely heavy and he has unexplained bruising around his stomach and on his back. Now you are saying I should tell him to run to the doctor right away?? I thought it was from lifting heavy I get bruises on my back from lifting heavy fairly often.

Where on his back? Do you or anyone you know get them on your stomach for no appearant reason? What I was getting at is, Maybe he was tinkering with spot injects or he got his ass kicked while curled up in a ball on the ground. He wouldn't want to tell you that.

That unexplained bruising could potentially turn into blood clots, maybe something is reacting in his body... As him to tell you everything as this could need serious medical attention.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    That unexplained bruising could potentially turn into blood clots, maybe something is reacting in his body... As him to tell you everything as this could need serious medical attention.
    Have to agree. Something isn't right...I'd rather be safe than sorry.

I will tell him to go see the doctor. He started taking gear and really went all out with his work outs, STOMACH everyday 4x100, lifting a lot more weight. I know him well enough to know he wasn't doing spot injections or had his ass kicked. The real question I am asking is can this be from taking a low dose cycle of Tes? I have never heard of that happening.

Bruising will not be caused by low dose test, only piss poor gains and shutting your system down.

Thanks for the info. I just wanted to be able to tell him it PROBALLY was not the TES that was causing bruising. He is taking B6 also I wonder if that might have something to do with it? I will tell him to go see the doctor to be safe. Thanks Again

Peter_77 is offline New Member
    All i can tell u bro is that i have had the same problem years ago when i did my first cycle. It was almost nine years ago when i was only 18. I did 1ml sus250/week and about 4 dbols/day. Got severe bruising on my inner thighs and around the stomach region. Keept at it though but got really sick a few weeks later. Was out for about a month. Maybe your friend should go see a doctor...

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    I read something along these lines some years back..will have to dig it up

Could be multiple reasons tho:
    High BP
    capillery leakage into the epidermis

Will get back to you

He should go get checkout tho..and tell the Doc what he's using

Thread Information