4plznu is offline New Member

Test Enanthate cycle

Ok everyone after doing alot of researches on this site and other places i set my mind on TEST enanthate runnin for my first cycle.

wk 1-10 test enanthate 500mg/ew shot twice a week
    wk1-10 nolvadux tablets at 10mgs/ed

then two weeks after the last shot test i would start PCT clomids for 3 weeks runnin at 300/100 and 50mgs

so the question that remains is that do i need anything else apart from what i said above. and is there any other name for test enanthate because i want to make sure i get test enanthate from my source. and finally the nolva and clomids i dont know what mgs each tabs are he said he is supplying me of 50 tablets each nolva and clomids do yall think its enough. i would appreciate any help from bros and thanx

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 4plznu
    Ok everyone after doing alot of researches on this site and other places i set my mind on TEST enanthate runnin for my first cycle.

then two weeks after the last shot test i would start PCT clomids for 3 weeks runnin at 300/100 and 50mgs

so the question that remains is that do i need anything else apart from what i said above. and is there any other name for test enanthate because i want to make sure i get test enanthate from my source. and finally the nolva and clomids i dont know what mgs each tabs are he said he is supplying me of 50 tablets each nolva and clomids do yall think its enough. i would appreciate any help from bros and thanx

nolva tabs are usuually 20mgs a piece and clomid is 50mgs. go 12weeks on the test e. it kicks in like week 4 or 5 so really you only are limiting yourself to only 6 weeks

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    u wanting to gain mass? if so did u think about frontloading with dbol for weeks 1 - 4?

boistheman is offline Associate Member
    yea like bigs said, D-bol or anadrol would be really helpful, since the test_E doesn't kick in until about week 4. hope ur cycle goes well

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    50 clomid is enough but you will almost certainly need more than 50 nolva bro.

Quote Originally Posted by 4plznu

needle is offline Senior Member
    You will be fine with your cycle the way it is. 10 weeks is good but you could run it 12 or 15. If this is your first cycle, test is all u need, save the dbol for later!

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Sounds god to me, I would add the dbol for gains on the first four weeks, it will keep you inspired until the test kicks in, good luck.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    I would run it

test E 500mg (250mg twice a week) 1-12
    Nolva 10-20mg ed through out cycle and PCT

PCT 14 days after last injection.

4plznu is offline New Member
    Thanx everyone i really appreciate all your helps champs and iam hopefully gonna start my cycle in december and ill keep u guys updated and if any problems i face i run to this place.

Thread Information