anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive

Source BUSTED what would you think??

i got an email today from my source...its been about a month since i paid.. the email said.. "runner was busted, do not except package if it arrives, may be a controlled delivery."

should i worry??? i dont know what to do.
    this sux

thephreak is offline New Member
    I'd chalk this one up as a loss and make sure your house is clean.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phatmark
    i got an email today from my source...its been about a month since i paid.. the email said.. "runner was busted, do not except package if it arrives, may be a controlled delivery."

this sux
    um do what the man says and play stupid.. dont expect your money back though.. you could have just been fukked in the ass.

needle is offline Senior Member
    **** happens wash your hands of all the product in your house and play dumb!!!
    BEEN there done that! Be smart and listen most likly its true!

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    PM me the name of the source etc. And in the mean time clean house like the guys suggested.

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Either he turned scammer or its true, either way, forget about it, good luck.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Let it go bro. Not sure if you got scammed or if it was really a bust.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    For sure clean house and don't wait another minute either. Second, just as he said, do not accept any packages. If someone comes to the door, even if it's addressed to you, just state you didn't order it and you'll not accept it. Mkae sure to tell anyone who lives with you not to accept it either.

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Like the other bros said, make sure your house is clean FIRST, then don't accept any package as it might be a setup or something. Just tell them you didn't order anything to be delivered to your house and you will not accpet the package. I'm sure if your source turned scammer it will come out soon enough. Hope everything goes well with all that bro.

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    You don't have to get everything out of your house. There is no way any agency will try to get a warrant, let alone would any judge sign a warrant on suspision that someone is using AS. I keep my gear locked up anyways which everyone should. It sucks for your source, but thats about it.

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerBaron
    You don't have to get everything out of your house. There is no way any agency will try to get a warrant, let alone would any judge sign a warrant on suspision that someone is using AS. I keep my gear locked up anyways which everyone should. It sucks for your source, but thats about it.
    I think what they meant when they said "clean house" was to get any steroids that he may have in his house out, since the source had got busted and that is what they would be looking for.

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    i always keep a clean house- i'm pretty anal in that way... but as far as your "runner" getting popped- i dont see it as your problem.. and i wouldnt do business with a source who doesnt guarantee delivery or resends...

mass junkie is offline banned
    Nows the best time to learn how to make your own stuff

thanks for the help guys.. just cleaned everything out.. this def sucks.. i dont care about the money loss .. its more of being pissed that my source is gone.. he had good prices!! ya like mass said..time to start makin my own!

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Nows the best time to learn how to make your own stuff

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    thanks for the help guys.. just cleaned everything out.. this def sucks.. i dont care about the money loss .. its more of being pissed that my source is gone.. he had good prices!! ya like mass said..time to start makin my own!
    Hopefully we can figure out how they are getting caught... just out of curiousity, did the man use E-gold or Evocash? Have you send cash by mail to his address, western union? There has to be something weak in the chain causing them to get figured out. What about e-mail methods, ziplip, hushmail, etc?

My gut instinct is perhaps he just accepted the wrong guy as a new client.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Hopefully we can figure out how they are getting caught... just out of curiousity, did the man use E-gold or Evocash? Have you send cash by mail to his address, western union? There has to be something weak in the chain causing them to get figured out. What about e-mail methods, ziplip, hushmail, etc?

My gut instinct is perhaps he just accepted the wrong guy as a new client.
    he was a domestic source, i had sent him payments before as blank money orders ..this time i sent it to him through paypal.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    he was a domestic source, i had sent him payments before as blank money orders ..this time i sent it to him through paypal.
    Well there you have it, the easy bust link.

Nothing more vulnerable to bust then paypal, because you have to have it linked to your check book or credit card... well you dont get either of those without being linked to you and your identity really good. Paypal isnt that private either, they let anyone with a badge look at any record they want. Evocash and E-gold offerred some protection because these are overseas organisations, however they are NOT Swiss Banks either so they MAY cooperate with US Authorities.

Although part of me wonders if there was really a bust... what happen, the runner got busted as he was trying to mail your goods to you? Any good source would not go to the counter, they stamp it and just drop in mail drop, etc. Sounds like he wanted to go out of business but take a few extra hundred dollar bills for free along with him.

-2z- is offline New Member
    Definately clean house, and write it off.

As far as Evocash goes....from what I was told on another board, they very recently closed shop and are out of business. Not sure if that means anything odd happened or not.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

this sux
    I'd cover my @$$. In addition, it's scary when your source spells "accept" like "except". Makes you wonder how professional the operation is.

~SC~

P Rock is offline Member
    sounds like a scam to me, but if you should get a package delivered then you know the truth, and dont except it.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    i vote scam.

dieselpower1 is offline New Member

you got scammed bro.

This is a classic scam, I hear these "I got busted etc, etc." all the time when sources go bad.If he was any type of a stand up guy he shouldn't have accepted payment if he didn't have the goods on hand in the first place.My source always has the goodies on hand and if he doesn't he tells me so before I send him a dollar.Sorry for your loss brother.

Thread Information