roccouk2000 is offline New Member

Using Winstrol/Stanabol 50 only?

I have 100 Stanabol 50mg tabs. Is it worth using them on their own, or do I need to stack?

Rog

Georgie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roccouk2000
    I have 100 Stanabol 50mg tabs. Is it worth using them on their own, or do I need to stack?

Rog
    You need to throw some test in there. 100 50mg tabs are way to much for one cycle. Winstrol is extremely liver toxic and should only be used 6-8 weeks max. 50 mg per day is the norm. If you do decide to use only winstrol (not a good idea) make sure you have proper pct set up, winstrol will shut you down pretty good.

snowman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgie
    You need to throw some test in there. 100 50mg tabs are way to much for one cycle. Winstrol is extremely liver toxic and should only be used 6-8 weeks max. 50 mg per day is the norm. If you do decide to use only winstrol (not a good idea) make sure you have proper pct set up, winstrol will shut you down pretty good.

I have to agree... need test... and you have to much winny for one cycle

sorry, yeah I wasn't going to use them all in this cycle :-) Thanks for your advise. What is a pct?

Georgie is offline Member
    sorry, yeah I wasn't going to use them all in this cycle :-) Thanks for your advise. What is a pct?
    Oh dear.... If you don't know what PCT is I suggest you do some serious research before you start into this. Do a search. In the simplest terms PCT is what you need to get your natural testosterne production going again, AS turn off natural test production. It is also used to combat the increase of estrogen you will have in your body.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgie
    Oh dear.... If you don't know what PCT is I suggest you do some serious research before you start into this. Do a search. In the simplest terms PCT is what you need to get your natural testosterne production going again, AS turn off natural test production. It is also used to combat the increase of estrogen you will have in your body.
    And this is the third post of the same question. I am at a loss, my hands are tied right now, anyone wanna handle mr. rocco

Cheers. Mesomorphyl you dont have to read my posts you know... I'm looking for help and this is a forum. Rather than be so negative you could actually reply with something more than a "slap" every now and again. Anyway, I'm sorry for wastin ya time!

Cheers. Mesomorphyl you dont have to read my posts you know... I'm looking for help and this is a forum. Rather than be so negative you could actually reply with something more than a "slap" every now and again. Anyway, I'm sorry for wastin ya time!
    don't just be sorry for wasting my time, be sorry for wasting others time as well, and why are you bringing back a post you started a month ago? Did you get your feelings hurt?

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    don't just be sorry for wasting my time, be sorry for wasting others time as well, and why are you bringing back a post you started a month ago? Did you get your feelings hurt?

Once again at work LMAO!!!

Just do some searchin Bruh. You will find all kinds of PCT. You could also check out the Novice cycles on the main page and they have a PCT listed.

Thumbs up

Nah, i just think your a bit of a c*nt, think thats just about all I have to say. Anyway... I let you get on with your sad little life reading posts all day, useless piece a ****.x

Nah, i just think your a bit of a c*nt, think thats just about all I have to say. Anyway... I let you get on with your sad little life reading posts all day, useless piece a ****.x

Yep, you did get your feelings hurt. Oh, nice come back...

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Ding Ding Round 2..

d.b
    d.b is offline Associate Member
    Yep, you did get your feelings hurt. Oh, nice come back...
    LMAO...Come on bro do some research before you start messing with your hormonal balance...its not a game its for real when you start using you will never be the same again...THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE DOING...

peace

db

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    hey Rocco, calm yourself.... Meso is just helping you out wether you like the way he does it or not shouldnt matter....

This forum is for helping others but you shouldnt go asking questions w/ out doing any research for yourself. Its like going to college and asking to learn the ABC's.... you know.... some of us just get a lil annoyed....

good luck!!

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    hey Rocco, calm yourself.... Meso is just helping you out wether you like the way he does it or not shouldnt matter....

This forum is for helping others but you shouldnt go asking questions w/ out doing any research for yourself. Its like going to college and asking to learn the ABC's.... you know.... some of us just get a lil annoyed....

good luck!!
    Listen to HeavyHitter! He's one of the var only girlie-men you two should hook-up!j/k Really bro you can use the stanozolol to cut in the last 6 wks of a cycle of test prop or test e and letro. But by itself i would not recommend it.

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Listen to HeavyHitter! He's one of the var only girlie-men you two should hook-up!j/k Really bro you can use the stanozolol to cut in the last 6 wks of a cycle of test prop or test e and letro. But by itself i would not recommend it.
    Hey I am considering a Var Girlie cycle... Heavy has done some research, let us all kick back and see what happens. Oh, to be a smart ass... HH it is called the alphabet.

You better be careful HH might get VAR RAGE and cuss us out.
    Hey I am considering a Var Girlie cycle... Heavy has done some research, let us all kick back and see what happens. Oh, to be a smart ass... HH it is called the alphabet.

I knew I was gonna get it again sometime today.... lol. I guess if I was all the way in Barbados, I would have the balls to run my mouf too!!

Hey Meso: SHUT UP!!

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    I knew I was gonna get it again sometime today.... lol. I guess if I was all the way in Barbados, I would have the balls to run my mouf too!!

Hey Meso: SHUT UP!!
    See? see? VAR rage!

See? see? VAR rage!
    Bro, you have me laughing to loud and my boss just gave me a dirty look

d.b
    d.b is offline Associate Member
    VAR RAGE...LMFAO

peace

db

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Just send them over to me, I can tell you the results of a 6 week cycle and then you can then you can use the rest.

Clint Torres is offline New Member
    Can you drink winny? Just Kidding.

Thread Information