lilchef14 is offline Associate Member

Liver/Kidney Damage and D-Bol

I was wondering if there was anything else a person can do to help prevent liver and kidney except staking milk thistle, NAC, and lots of water???

notkwite is offline Junior Member
    ive been told that the damage that dbol does is not to extensive, and that your liver and kidneys recover quite quickly, functioning normally. Thats y alot of the old pro's where able to take dbol for 6months straight. Im not recommend this, nor a I saying that this is the complete truth. Its what i have been told by experienced bodybuilders in my gym.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by notkwite
    ive been told that the damage that dbol does is not to extensive, and that your liver and kidneys recover quite quickly, functioning normally. Thats y alot of the old pro's where able to take dbol for 6months straight. Im not recommend this, nor a I saying that this is the complete truth. Its what i have been told by experienced bodybuilders in my gym.
    This is true. I read a study on athletes taking 100 mg of dbol per day for 6 weeks and had no probs. If you keep the dose below 50 mg per day and take the milk thistle, you should have no probs. If you wanted to be safe, blood tests will take care of this.

6plates is offline Banned
    some guys take outrageous amounts of this drug, upwards to 150/200 milligrams of it every day and nah im not kidding.

wildman536 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 6plates
    some guys take outrageous amounts of this drug, upwards to 150/200 milligrams of it every day and nah im not kidding.
    ive heard the Same.

has anyone on this site taken outrageous amounts? if so, how much. was there much of a difference??? my m8 take 120mg per day, but he says that he cant go longer than 4 wks coz he get outrageous lower back pumps.

are the back pumps really that big of a problem? ive heard that they are horrible with some and not at all with others.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lilchef14
    are the back pumps really that big of a problem? ive heard that they are horrible with some and not at all with others.
    Im on 40mg of dlbol ED no back pumps experienced.

How far into the cycle are u?

im on 50mg ED, no back pumps, but my jaw seems to hurt/pumped when i chew alot. it feels as tho i had gone out the nite b4 on the wiz...

Thread Information