Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah on another board there was a guy that had vet status requested me to go over his cycle for him, which by the way was very simple 2nd cycle!! LOL

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Ask them all to PM you, and by the way how many times per week should i take d-bol?
    It should be taken everyday.. 3-4 times a day, good luck, lol.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimes
    It should be taken everyday.. 3-4 times a day, good luck, lol.
    Dimes you mutha we are gonna get along fine.

the reason we did not help him is because of how he asked the question. the answers given to him were to search through previous threads and find some information on his questions then to come back and post a new thread having some background knowledge of what hes trying to ask. instead, he repeatively post the same question about twelve different times. i would think by now he should have known to listen to us and things would be ok for him.

I know guy i really shouldnt have mentioned that guy. It is other threads here that im really talking about. I couldnt get eric to answer any of questions either. He had to be slow or something. Any hoo that was a bad example, But im sure you know what I mean.

I've been on here for awhile but..............

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    As everyone has stated, POST COUNT DOESN'T mean anything. Just because your title is a newbie, doesn't mean you don't have any knowledge! I've seen very educated guys come on the board as a newbie and offered fantastic advice. It's up to each individual to know who knows there stuff and who doesn't. What gets me is newbies are actually giving out advice that would kill a horse! If you don't know what your talking about, don't respond!!!!! I know guys on several boards and all they do is post in the lounges. Again, high post count doesn't mean a **** thing!

Be safe,

BLT
    I mostly post in the lounge area..So I agree with you dudes!!!..I tend to answer most roid threads that are basic..but in the end I try to end up saying vets have a better answer, wait for a better answer or something of that nature cause I still dont know alot..But I think I know the basics well...which in someways is a whole lot more than some gym chemist...I'll even tell the newbies (including myself) to use the search feature...ALMOST EVER ANSWER FOR A NEWBIE IS ALREADY HERE IN PAST POST...SEARCH...SEARCH and RESEARCH.....You'll get your answers faster...Also use the PCT section.....this board is very informative..We almost need to answer every basic quest with an automatic answer like USE SEARCH FEATURE. YOUR ANSWER IS THERE..<--not yelling just getting the point across....
    Last edited by MR PHATT ASS; 11-09-2004 at 03:16 PM.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MR PHATT ASS
    I mostly post in the lounge area....I tend to answer most roid threads that are basic..but in the end I try to end up saying vets have a better answer, wait for a better answer or something of that nature..I'll even tell the newbies (including myself) to use the search feature...ALMOST EVER ANSWER FOR A NEWBIE IS ALREADY HERE IN PAST POST...SEARCH...SEARCH and RESEARCH.....You'll get your answers faster...Also use the PCT section.....this board is very informative..We almost need to answer every basic quest with an automatic answer like USE SEARCH FEATURE. YOUR ANSWER IS THERE..<--not yelling just getting the point across....
    Good point bro! when I get PM'd I try my best to help new guys out, but I tell them that it is in there best interest to slow down and do their own research. If they want to to a Test cycle, I say research the following..

Test Enan or Cyp
    What is an anti e?
    Nolva
    PCT
    CLOMID
    etc...

That way they have a little better understanding what to research and it helps point them in the right direction!

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    When your a member of a large board such as this one, you just gotta get used to the bull**** posts.

I have tried threads that ask the newbie to research, yet those posts die; the latest post is a bit rambunctious, but if it gets responses then newbies will look at it and say to themselves I should look for this first.

hey buylongterm should i be running nolva ed @10mg/d throughout the cycle with a test prop and winny cycle? hehe jk bro, actually you were the one who helped me on the cycle im currently running. BLT is the man, his advice was really useful and its showing on my cycle. Thanks Bro. LONG LIVE THE VETS AND MODS!!

We can talk about this until we are blue in the face. MBaraso said it best. It's something we have to deal with. It will never go away. I've accepted that, and I try my best to help out.

Quote Originally Posted by PlasticFuture112
    hey buylongterm should i be running nolva ed @10mg/d throughout the cycle with a test prop and winny cycle? hehe jk bro, actually you were the one who helped me on the cycle im currently running. BLT is the man, his advice was really useful and its showing on my cycle. Thanks Bro. LONG LIVE THE VETS AND MODS!!
    Thanks bro, You're a great addition to the board!

Ya know...it never changes...true...

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    When your a member of a large board such as this one, you just gotta get used to the bull**** posts.
    Along with all the countless newbie post about the same thing all the time-there is a few post like the starter post as to 'How come all the newbie threads...research newkids on the board'.,,...Its just an endless cycle..<-pun intended.. But I do believe we should have some automatic answer saying "welcome to AR please research your quest and we'll be glad to help you after that.."

Until last week, "common knowledge" was to take ECA on your off weeks from clen . Now we know that's wrong.

Last week, Ketotifen was our only option for upgrading beta receptors. Now we know about Benadryl.

Asking the same old questions sometimes gets newer and/or better answers.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Until last week, "common knowledge" was to take ECA on your off weeks from clen . Now we know that's wrong.

Last week, Ketotifen was our only option for upgrading beta receptors. Now we know about Benadryl.

Asking the same old questions sometimes gets newer and/or better answers.
    **** thats new to me!

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member

billy_ba is offline Associate Member

Exclamation

im going put this too all the bs posts
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bull Sh!t posts are driving me nuts..-search.gif  

Thats good billy ba!! LOL

I think people didnt get what I was talking about. Ill hit on a thread and read a legit question and then see that there is something like 10 replys either flaming the guy or just joking around and not one of them answering the question. I like to play around too. but I have noticed a bunch of these are just going through the threads making fun of everything.

Most people on here that's been here as long as I have,have at least a 1000 posts..I'm just around 500. Most posts I tend to make are essays though. I'd rather write up a quality post then a bunch of small ones. I tend not to discuss topics i'm not 100% sure I know as much as I can know about.

I still get pm's,but I answer with respect and patience,because I once knew very little to nothing,and am only going to return what I have learned for someone else's benefit.

No flame intended,but in all honesty I can understand why some people that are new to the board ask dumb questions. Most don't research. Either because they don't know how or are too lazy.

However, I cannot make a case for some of the people around here I have learned to respect,that tend to make wise cracks on people constantly.I see no point in replying to a thread,unless, I can at least add a decent opinion or an outlook from another perspective. It could be wrong or could be right,but its always a good idea to look at every possible aspect of any general topic.

billy_ba is offline Associate Member
    or a virtual bitch slap might do better
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bull Sh!t posts are driving me nuts..-trish_slap.jpg  

Fit2bLarge is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    If you go to just about any thread you will see one newbie post after another trying to get their post count up. They are not teaching anyone or helping anyone. They just like to make fun of the person asking a simple question. There is no need for this. I have seen you guys run a bunch of people off , just you guys aint got anything better to do treat people like they are stupid.

When I first came here I seen very informative posts with real discussion.

I think this site is going down hill.

can I drink winny? lol

Honestly, many vets who "answer" those ""B.S. posts often post answers as inane and silly as the question. Most of their answers are based on others posts, which are based on someone elses post, and so on....not much real research is being done by the 10,000-post-club....mostly parroting. Hence, even if you search, you won't find all good info....often you'll find contrasting and conflicting info.

Clen is my favorite example. The "clen handbook" by andy is about one page long. It would take me 10 pages to explain why it's almost totally wrong. Yet nearly everyone will point a newbie to the "clen handbook" when the newb wants clen info....and then flame the newbie for not "finding" that "info" himself.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Thats good billy ba!! LOL

Ill hit on a thread and read a legit question and then see that there is something like 10 replys either flaming the guy or just joking around and not one of them answering the question. I like to play around too. but I have noticed a bunch of these are just going through the threads making fun of everything.
    Posts like this... where a guy asks a legit and interesting question and some condescending ass comes in the thread..regurgitates info that doesn't actualy answer anything.
    http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...d.php?t=133258

http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...11#post1376811(newbie post)

It gets pretty frustrating

check out what started all this... The poll for non-researching newbs I bumped it for you Narkissos.
    P.S. I even get slapped by hooker for all you haters out there.

Lets define a term here:

"Research"

is done via a textbook, or journal article (a peer reviewed medical journal or sports journal).

"Research"

is not reading other people's posts on some AAS board.

When asking a newb to do some research...ask yourself: "Have I done any myself?"

(as defined above)

Jackt23 is offline Member
    im speechless

1...anhydro i couldnt agree with you more....every night i look through the forum...i find myself thinking the same thing...each night more then the previous night

i love the site, it has helped me in many ways and i have learned alot...but i do feel, also, that the site is declining...BUT...whether some of these posts are worthless or not...its still a member of the site, our community, with a question that needs to be answered...im not sure what the exact number is...but there are more then enough members on here, which can take 2 minutes or less out of their busy ass lives to help a brother out...and when i say help...i mean HELP...not post all these repetative answers and leave it at that....if they need test in their cycle...EXPLAIN WHY..dont just say test is best and thats it..just to bump up your post count...it will entail just another question...WHY is test best...just take care of it all in one post

not to say some of these posts dont get annoying seeing them over and over....but i think if you can help somone, helpthem...dont just SLAP them for posting a stupid question...isnt that the point of the boards...to learn and help others....everyone is so quick to jump on somone and flame them...or post answers that are worthless....and another thing(which ive fallen victim to) is when people ask a question only to be followed by "so research"....if anything give them possible topics to look for rather then this general A$$ post for them to research...it takes a whole 10 seconds more tops to give them some guidence

And most of all this ignorance is coming from members with 500 posts +....i know that doesnt mean anything but some of the members who have been around, and have more experience possibly, should help these members....ive also seen more flaming then i can take.....ive already posted my thoughts on that tho in the SITES UPDATED FORUM under a post by mallet...i cant even start to begin to get into that again...nothing makes me more pissed off then to see members "get off" by ripping on other members....if anything explain WHY THEY ARE WRONG.

Basically to sum up all this BS.......EXPLAINATION IS KEY....if somone needs help...HELP THEM...dont tell them to research, or tell them test is best...EXPLAIN WHY...and if your gonna flame somone...cut out the flame part..and EXPLAIN WHY THEY ARE WRONG....sorry i just cant take this **** anymore.....

HELP FELLOW MEMBERS...if it aggrivates you enough to flame..THEN DONT FREAKIN POST!

JACKT!

edit: hooker made reference to misleading info in the clen handbook....i dont want you to guys to take this negativly, but shouldnt you guys take care of wrong info in those posts especially when most people lead newbies that way.into the educational forum..especailly if you already know things are wrong??
    Last edited by Jackt23; 11-11-2004 at 04:12 PM.

well said Jack!!

larry3436 is offline Associate Member
    can i drink winny?

In my *ideal plan*, the Edu forum and Profiles forum will be 100% written by AR-Members, and I'll check every reference, comma, and period. Every one.

There will be nothing wrong. At all...in any thread.

Then that forum will be closed to new posts.

Totally.

Then people (*sorry*) will not be able to post some B.S. they found somewhere else, which was not ever subject to scrutiny and had all of it's references checked...or worse has no references! No more clen handbooks, B.S. about collagen by AnimalMass, thyroid threads stolen from Duchaine....nothing. Just a totally correct, totally verifiable, totally clean profiles and edu forum.

Thats how I would do it, ideally.

Jackt23 is offline Member
    In my *ideal plan*, the Edu forum and Profiles forum will be 100% written by AR-Members, and I'll check every reference, comma, and period. Every one.

There will be nothing wrong. At all...in any thread.

Then that forum will be closed to new posts.

Totally.

Then people (*sorry*) will not be able to post some B.S. they found somewhere else, which was not ever subject to scrutiny and had all of it's references checked...or worse has no references! No more clen handbooks, B.S. about collagen by AnimalMass, thyroid threads stolen from Duchaine....nothing. Just a totally correct, totally verifiable, totally clean profiles and edu forum.

Thats how I would do it, ideally.
    what more could we ask for....good stuff hooker...i cant wait for that day....its gonna take some work but when all is said and done....it will be completely worth it in the end

:edit....as for closing them to new posts...i think thats a great idea

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    this post is BULL SHIAT and should not even be here!

Could you elaborate?

Kato is offline Member
    Clen is my favorite example. The "clen handbook" by andy is about one page long. It would take me 10 pages to explain why it's almost totally wrong. Yet nearly everyone will point a newbie to the "clen handbook" when the newb wants clen info....and then flame the newbie for not "finding" that "info" himself.

now ur in a position to change it!

this is the 89385 you have said something about it! get ride of it and put ur profile up! end of stroy!

IronAdam is offline Member
    And who thinks the influx of retarded questions is a result of the site's name change?

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    As everyone has stated, POST COUNT DOESN'T mean anything. Just because your title is a newbie, doesn't mean you don't have any knowledge! I've seen very educated guys come on the board as a newbie and offered fantastic advice. It's up to each individual to know who knows there stuff and who doesn't. What gets me is newbies are actually giving out advice that would kill a horse! If you don't know what your talking about, don't respond!!!!! I know guys on several boards and all they do is post in the lounges. Again, high post count doesn't mean a **** thing!

Be safe,

BLT
    I have to fully agree, I have been around for a while and not alot of post compared to alot if members. But it doesn't mean anything... Just don't let stuff like this bother you, every board has newbies that no ****, but some of them are just as knowledgable as a guy with 6000 posts...

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    If you go to just about any thread you will see one newbie post after another trying to get their post count up. They are not teaching anyone or helping anyone. They just like to make fun of the person asking a simple question. There is no need for this. I have seen you guys run a bunch of people off , just you guys aint got anything better to do treat people like they are stupid.

When I first came here I seen very informative posts with real discussion.

I think this site is going down hill.
    i agree, ive only been here since february and it is going down hill. i was just saying that to my wife a couple days ago

HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    The post that have been driving me nuts, are the ones who post their source, and aks how they are and bla bla bla...
    these are the bros that are going to F**k everyone...I mean would you walk into your gym and shout out..."who has the best steroids here" F**K NO! so dont do it hear..if anyone walked up to me to ask for roids I would drill that mo fo in the face...
    just my 2cents

anyone else feel the same way

Be Safe

HM

HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by craneboy
    i agree, ive only been here since february and it is going down hill. i was just saying that to my wife a couple days ago

I agree, I have been noticing a lot of bros, giving one word answers, and not knowing what they are talking about, giving bad info, that could hurt someone, Dont get me wrong, there are still a lot of bros here with great knowledge and help, but lately I have been noticing this more and more...

plus with all the question that are aksed without doing any resarch, im mean I can understang a little lazyness but some of these question are just rediculess,

something needs to be done about all this
    Last edited by HollywoodM3; 11-11-2004 at 08:15 PM.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    hooker + clen handbook = love.

Jackman is offline Banned
    you know what bugs me is those people that have been here 6 months and are already "anabolic member" and i look at there posts and there all bump and welcome to ar bro! i noticed this but not going to name who but i just think it funny.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information