Thread: help with cycle

big DB is offline New Member

help with cycle

i have 10ml of QV250 test & QV sust 250.would this work good together

youknowme is offline Member
    Simple answer... NO!

If this is your first cycle whick I assume it is, then buy another bottle of test and run it at 400mg/week for 10 weeks.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I didn't know QV made sus, but yes they will work together, use the sus first at 500mg or 2ml a week then start the enan when the sus is gone

JohnnyB

Oh, didn't think he ment it like that. I thaught he wanted to take 'em both at the same time...which would be dumb.

thanks yes i want to stack somthing for mass this winter should i try deca or eq with the test
    Last edited by big DB; 11-10-2004 at 09:10 AM.

Is this your first cycle? The go with a test only cycle, Johnny B:s suggestion was good.

did frist cycle this summer test 250 & then deca 300 i dont have to keep both bottles which would u keep & get what to go with it i am 5 9 185 & about 12% also i dont want yo go oral
    Last edited by big DB; 11-10-2004 at 09:33 AM.

I'd toss the sust and get another test bottle. Stack it with deca . 500mg test e/week and 400mg deca/week. You're a bit light though...age?

36 yrs old would like to bulk this winter and then cut in the spring .went test, heard it was best 4 mass & the sust because i read here it was peoples favorite.thanks 4 help

chgolatin2 is offline Junior Member
    Yo, youknowme, goes to show that you dont have experience using AAS, not flaming you bro but you need to get educated first before you do a cycle, have you dont your homework, read books, etc. What are your stats? Whats your experience on AAS, how many years of exp do you have weightlifting, age, etc.

You need those factors before asking for advice.. Hope this helps you out bro!

Laters, Latin

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chgolatin2
    Yo, youknowme, goes to show that you dont have experience using AAS, not flaming you bro but you need to get educated first before you do a cycle, have you dont your homework, read books, etc. What are your stats? Whats your experience on AAS, how many years of exp do you have weightlifting, age, etc.

You need those factors before asking for advice.. Hope this helps you out bro!

Laters, Latin
    youknowme seemingly does know about this field. Did you mean the thread starter? Just wanna make sure your not steppin' on the wrong toes.

36 yrs 5 9 185 12%bf been lifting 4 along time but started back hard this summer. took QV test 250 then deca 300 got good results. yes i am a newbie thats why i need help.I can get enathate sust deca eq winny. looking to gain some mass this winter.what will go together for my goals. PS. my connection doesnt have alot of knowlage

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    youknowme seemingly does know about this field. Did you mean the thread starter? Just wanna make sure your not steppin' on the wrong toes.
    Thanx Mesomorphyl , I do hope he just wrote the wrong name

Quote Originally Posted by big DB
    36 yrs 5 9 185 12%bf been lifting 4 along time but started back hard this summer. took QV test 250 then deca 300 got good results. yes i am a newbie thats why i need help.I can get enathate sust deca eq winny. looking to gain some mass this winter.what will go together for my goals. PS. my connection doesnt have alot of knowlage
    First of all, always keep the test higher then for example deca or EQ. And always include test in all cycles. Try a simple cycle, no need to make it difficult. B4 you start your cycle, be sure that you have all the things you need including nolva and clomid. Try this:

WK 1-12 Test E 500mg (250mg Mon/Thurs)
    WK 1-11 Deca 400mg (200mg Mon/Thurs)
    PCT

Good Luck!

Thread Information