Thread: Critic Cycle

getnjacked is offline Junior Member

Critic Cycle

First calculated cylce. Looking for some constructive criticism.
    5' 10" 170 10%bf

week 1-8 Test cyp 250mg 2x/week
    week 1-4 dbol 25mg ed
    Week 9-14 nolva 10mg ed
    Week 12-14 clom 100mg ed

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by getnjacked
    First calculated cylce. Looking for some constructive criticism.
    5' 10" 170 10%bf

week 1-8 Test cyp 250mg 2x/week
    week 1-4 dbol 25mg ed
    Week 9-14 nolva 10mg ed
    Week 12-14 clom 100mg ed
    I would go 10 weeks instead of 8. For your first cycle, you don't have to run DBOL.

What would be the negative in running dbol ?

Agreed, you will find that you will put mass on at rediculous rates with only test. and im positive thats what you want. also, run nolva @ 10mg/ed throughout the 10 weeks of test.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    cyp should be run at least 12 weeks run nolva at 10mg ed throughout cycle up the dbol to 30mg ed start pct week 15 for 3-4 weeks

you just dont need the dbal plain and simple, for the first cycle its always recommended to run just test. this way you can add things on for future cycles, also lets say you did run the two simultaneously and you have an adverse effect. how would you know which one did this to you? your body is receiving foregn substances for the first time so its best off to slowly add more things on for future cycles. trust me bro, you will be very happy with the first cycle just being test.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by getnjacked
    What would be the negative in running dbol?
    The only reason I say this is because your first cycle is basically a learning cycle. You need to know how your body is going to respond to AS. Now, if your running 2 different drugs and you run into issues, how are you going to know which is causing it?

But, after all the research I did, my first cycle I did EQ/TEST/WINNY and ran into NO issues. But again, thats just me.

Be safe,

BLT

A couple years back I did a cycle of just test and got great results, but I was not educated, ran no pct and 0 ant-e's during, that is what I meant by calculated cycle.

I have the dbol my thoughts are to just use it since I have it

Also anyone used the ar-r nolva?

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PlasticFuture112
    you just dont need the dbal plain and simple, for the first cycle its always recommended to run just test. this way you can add things on for future cycles, also lets say you did run the two simultaneously and you have an adverse effect. how would you know which one did this to you? your body is receiving foregn substances for the first time so its best off to slowly add more things on for future cycles. trust me bro, you will be very happy with the first cycle just being test.
    very true i did not see that this was a first cycle i ran test e 500mg a wk. for 12 weeks my first cycle years ago and i would say i gained about 30 lbs and kept 20 of it

see, proof that test only for a first cycle is amazing. your body will react to it and blow up, putting on mass at rediculous amounts. im running my first cycle as we speak and through 2 WEEKS ive put on about 9 lbs. with very little water retention. hopefully by the end i can at least put on 20 lbs of hard lean gains. save the dbol for a later cycle, the expiration date if you just got it should be a while away. you will have more than enough time to include that with a second cycle IMO. good luck bro

Are you just running test?

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    if ur just running test i would run test e instead for bulk....JMO

Quote Originally Posted by justin2305
    if ur just running test i would run test e instead for bulk....JMO

my understanding are the two are the same it's prop that is different?

test is test, plain and simple. all that is different are the esters, which can be short or long acting esters. prop is a short ester which means the testosterone is in the body quicker but the half life is short, hence having to inject everyday. test e or c are longer acting ester, meaning they react with the body a litte later than prop would. the half life is long meaning its in reacts in the body for longer periods of time. hence, an injection e3d. with my prop i am currentyl going to run winny with it. i will run it for the last six weeks of my cycle. i am only doing this to cut up more so i can maintain a low bf% for spring break. you know how it is, gotta look good on spring break. first time to show the world how well you've worked out to get the body.

Thread Information