Nathan is offline Retired Moderator

Question for those 'in the know', ya know?

I want some opinions on the following.
    I'm almost done week 7 of my loww-dose test enanthate (400mg/week) and d-bol 30mg (weeks 1-5). I've gained about 27lbs. (not too much bloat with Liquidex of xourse), and have put on 100lbs now on squats, about 80lbs. on deads (will go up a bit this week), 70-lbs. on dips, etc. (strength gains like that all around). So, strength is still going up but gains have stopped about 2-3 weeks ago more or less. I'm thinking of stopping my cycle now (no more test) - 1 shot short of planned duration - and hitting clomid then the usual 2 weeks after last shot. I doubt I'll gain any more first of all, second I'm quite pleased with my progress and I don't really want to push my joints anymore though they're kosher now. My concern is that going an extra week would give my body an extra week to get used to the extra size of put on. i.e. I don't want to stop a bit early only to lose a lot of what I've gained cause I stopped sooner than I should have. Any thoughts to that? They'd be greatly appreciated. Should I just fucking well do the 8th week even though I don't really want to (I'm dying to hit up fina and won't have to wait quite as long this way but don't want to sabotage my chances of keeping most of gains)?

CYCLEON Guest
    nice response - IMO, depending on your body weight (if under 220) i would go ahead stop it since ur not getting anymore gains. give ur body the time to catch up and get those joints in order. 20+ keepable lbs takes some adjusting, Id get to it so you can hit that test/tren cycle sooner. thats why i think some of the advaced fellas go withthese 4week shorties.

Mike Guest
    I understand your desire to jump on the tren - I would stop there. You have gotten great gains - definitely something to be happy bout. And it's not always more = better - sounds like you are listening to your body - just ease up and let your body get used to the gains - sounds like a healthy place to stop to let joints and ligaments etc catch up to the new bulk and strength - I would start using some glucosomine and chondroiton complexes for a little while for your joints if you're worried bout them and sit back and relax a bit - then jump all over the tren

nice gains BTW

Skrilla is offline New Member

Joints

As far as the joints go I have found inexpensive ways to really help. Go to a feed store or get yourself a vet supply catalogue and get some MSM glucosaming combo. You can get two or more lbs for around $30, MUCH less than you will pay any supplement place.--Skrilla

Re: Joints

Originally posted by Skrilla
    As far as the joints go I have found inexpensive ways to really help. Go to a feed store or get yourself a vet supply catalogue and get some MSM glucosaming combo. You can get two or more lbs for around $30, MUCH less than you will pay any supplement place.--Skrilla
    Good call. Thanks dude. That helps cause unfortunately they now won't sell MSM powder in Canada for some fucked up reason or another.

Thanks CYC and Mike as well. So, you guys think I should just not do the 8th week shot then? That is what I want but I don't want to stop too soon and lose too much, though I doubt it'll matter. You guys don't think the extra week will really allow my body to adjust a little more to the added size, thus helping me kkep more muscle? I'm hoping it won't make a difference so I can just stop but would like that particular concern put to rest (besides from my experience and logic). Thanks guys.

CYCLEON Guest
    hard to say fo rsure but if yuor not gaining, why keep juicing? better to start resting up for a round where u will be gaining again IMO. - your going to adjust better once u are off the juice and test production comes back online. proper clomid therapy should do the trick - also you dont want to get too much cortisone buildup since ur not getting any more gains.

Mike Guest
    doing another week will not "help your body get used to it"
    and thus help you keep gains - like cycleon said - just use proper clomid treatment and you're good to go - even got a couple amps left for next cycle

Thanks guys. I'm done...WOO HOO. Most pretty much cry when they finish but not I good sir. Now I only got 6 weeks and change until I hit fina. I'll probably just concentrate on keeping what I've gained instead of thinking about the next cycle though(just enough for motivation), cause that'd be a good diea. Yeah, alright, anyway, thanks guys.

Mike Guest
    good luck bro

Thread Information