Thread: Test400

Rock_Hard is offline Junior Member

Test400

Alright, since I'm waiting to find out if my clomid & nolva are legit, I thought I'd get a discussion going on Test400 and my planned cycle....check it out:
    Test400 (Denkall)
    Deca300 (QV)

Week 1-10: Deca 150 mg 2x/Wk
    Week 1-10: Test 200 mg 2x/Wk
    Week 1-15: Nolvadex 10mg ed
    Week 12-15: Clomid 100mg ed

I know it seems basic, but I've heard some pretty good stuff about test400- Any thing you want to add?

bumpity

BigBoi83 is offline Associate Member
    ill add that i hope ur ready for some pain. test 400 hurts like a bitch for some poeple as it for me. i would use your glute for ur first inject and see how u react to that. if u have ne problems pm me and ill give u some pointers. get some b6 for deca related gyno

JoeB is offline Associate Member
    with injections of t-400 that low you won't feel much and when you cut it with the deca there should be no pain. If there's a little after the first 2 injections, the latter injections won't hurt

Quote Originally Posted by JoeB
    with injections of t-400 that low you won't feel much and when you cut it with the deca there should be no pain. If there's a little after the first 2 injections, the latter injections won't hurt
    yeah try telling that to my ass. ive heard some test 400 isnt that bad but the ppl stuff killed me. hes right though it does get better with time

tdawg is offline Associate Member
    i use t400 and deca 300 and shoot in thigh...feels fine...if u arent a pussy...its not an insult..it stings yes...enough to cry over, no (unless u use a real thin needle like a 25 and shoot it fast, then it will hurt enough to complain)...the deca will help thin it out...u can use oils of b12 to thin it out even more if needed....i use a 22 gauge needle in my quad

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    cycle looks good. ill be doing a similar one soon. 1st injection starts in less than a week. ill keep you updated

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Hard
    Alright, since I'm waiting to find out if my clomid & nolva are legit, I thought I'd get a discussion going on Test400 and my planned cycle....check it out:
    Test400 (Denkall)
    Deca300 (QV)

Week 1-10: Deca 150 mg 2x/Wk
    Week 1-10: Test 200 mg 2x/Wk
    Week 1-15: Nolvadex 10mg ed
    Week 12-15: Clomid 100mg ed

I know it seems basic, but I've heard some pretty good stuff about test400- Any thing you want to add?
    personally, I'd up the dose of both. 500mg T400 and 200mg deca 2xew. Just my opinion. On another note, T400 hurts like a bitch! Even at .5cc 2xew it's gonna hurt. I was doing 200mg eod along with 50mg prop eod and cutting it with b12 and it still hurt! Deca might help, but I'd get some b12 just incase.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    im not a pussy but t-400 crippled me last time i shot it. i took 2cc's in my left shoulder. the next day i couldnt lift my arm high enough to scratch my head. i now learned to only shoot 1cc at a time and mix it with my deca or eq.

Nice input fellas- I've read a ton of posts on here about the sting of T400, and I'm ready for it. It will only make the final results that much more satisfying. Can anybody give me a comparison to shooting in the ass vs. in the quad?

I did basically the same cycle. 2 injections a week of one half deca and one half test400. Doing the injections this was made it painless for me. TEst 400 is good stuff btw- I will be starting a cycle of it using 2 ccs a week along with 100 mg anadrol ed.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Hard
    Nice input fellas- I've read a ton of posts on here about the sting of T400, and I'm ready for it. It will only make the final results that much more satisfying. Can anybody give me a comparison to shooting in the ass vs. in the quad?
    just remember theres differnt kinds of t400 so some hurt more than others. shoot in the ass and worst case ull get a sftball size bump and it will hurt like a bitch but u will be able to walk. shoot in the quad and worst case u will not be able to walk for about two days but no bump. it will stop hurting completely with in about 9 days

JoeB is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoi83
    yeah try telling that to my ass. ive heard some test 400 isnt that bad but the ppl stuff killed me. hes right though it does get better with time
    I guess that goes to show that different people react differently to aas.

SWOL1 is offline New Member
    im on the same cycle right now and i loaded 800mg of the t400 and 600 of the deca just this week and no pain...of course this was broken up into .5cc shots of each substance mixed together i took 1 a day for the first four days...oh and be sure to rotate injection sites as for the alcohol and oil build up can lead to some pain

snoopy is offline Associate Member

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    im not a pussy but t-400 crippled me last time i shot it. i took 2cc's in my left shoulder. the next day i couldnt lift my arm high enough to scratch my head. i now learned to only shoot 1cc at a time and mix it with my deca or eq.
    2cc thats like 800ml, thats a crazy amount of gear in the delt, it must of hurt like hell, are you into s&m? lol

of course i didn't inject the whole 800 mg all at once..what i did was take 4 total shots each were a half cc of the d and test...I had did a lot of research prior to this cycle and found that too many people underestimate the concentration of this substance, and want to do mL at a time...that shit is too crazy....My friend just this weekend took a full mL and now he's wearing a splint to hold his arm steady....LoL....i even warned him not too but rather inject less more often or do two .5 cc shots one in each arm...IMO...

mateo112 is offline Associate Member
    damn pain is what i have to look forward to

no pain! no gain!

snoopy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SWOL1
    of course i didn't inject the whole 800 mg all at once..what i did was take 4 total shots each were a half cc of the d and test...I had did a lot of research prior to this cycle and found that too many people underestimate the concentration of this substance, and want to do mL at a time...that shit is too crazy....My friend just this weekend took a full mL and now he's wearing a splint to hold his arm steady....LoL....i even warned him not too but rather inject less more often or do two .5 cc shots one in each arm...IMO...
    I used to use the whole 1ml I walked like J wane, I have heard of guys taken a whole bottle a DAY. You can cut it good with prop being alcohol based it thins it lovely, but the decca works as a better combo.

good shit snoopy...j wayne huh? More like the ugly...lol..really where did you hear if you cut it with prop it would aid in smoothening the injection pain out...isn't prop a painful shot as well being its a short ester and has alcohol also...IMO just cut it with another oil base aas...DECA .... go back to the bread and butter test and deca!

VWbug66 is offline Senior Member
    i did same cycle...test 400 deca 300 qv,,,went up 28 lbs

Thread Information