Thread: suggestions

bullram is offline Member

suggestions

Already have 40 karachis and 2 bottles- 300mg deca . Sust i will be taking eod and deca was planned to be two shots a week, 600mg a week. I realize the water retention will probably be high( will be taking nolva and letro) just looking for some suggestions on what else to throw in to try and keep the water weight down if anything, and if the deca dosage is to high, if so i will just save a jug for the next time. Already have pct together. Also i will be front loading with dbol 40 mg ed for the first four weeks.

Jackt23 is offline Member
    well if your lookin to keep water retention down, your best bet is to just run the sust eod...forget the deca and dbol even tho dbol water retention will lessen as cycle goes on...those two shouldnt be taken with the intentions of keeping the water down...is this your first cycle....if so...stick to the sust and dbol

not first cycle, just got bodyfat down and dont want to be overwhelmed by water retention, deca just happened to come by for the right price, i figure the dbol water retention will go down as the cycle continues

yea i mean the dbol holds alot but i wouldnt worry about that...the deca will tho...maybe get rid of it or trade it to somone you know and get some masteron , winny, or tren to run along with the sust..maybe eq..i think its comparable to deca without the water retention..

thanks i think i actually will try to get my hands on some tren , anyone like the qv tren? 75 mgs a day?

qv tren is overpriced....make it yourself...dirt cheap

yes 75mg ed for 6-8 weeks looks good

Thread Information