jay007 is offline Associate Member

Anadrol and what else?????

Whats up Bro's. I'm looking to do a winter cycle for about 3 months. claera out for 3 months and then start up for the summer. I'm thinking about Drol and I'm trying to figure out what else to stack it with. I'm not to sure how long I should run the drol for either depending on what I stack it with .....any ideas????

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Whats your cycle experience? Stats?

then when you post those... we can further help.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    Whats your cycle experience? Stats?

then when you post those... we can further help.

~Haz~
    Right on. And about the question regarding time...6 weeks TOPS should be the length of anadrol , regardless of what it is stacked with.

youknowme is offline Member
    I second that Hazard...

jay007 is offline Associate Member
    I have done numerous cycles, my last cycle was winnie ,test E ,and EQ. I'm 5'6 180lbs, hardly any body fat. For the winter I want something to put some size on maybe get to about 195-200lbs but not spens a fortune. any opinions????

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Test, dbrol, tren . This could be considered more of a lean mass after you stop the drol. Although, I think the tren would help solidify some of the gains made with the drol.

Test, drol, eq. I think I'd personally like this one because when I used drol it totally killed my appetite and I think the eq hunger pains would do me good in keeping my overall calories high tp put on mass. Maybe even some tren in there too, but that's up to you.

Test, drol, deca . Estrogen and progestin, patricularly, could be a very relevant problem with this cycle if one is not carefull. If sheer mass if what you are after and don't mind the bloat, this cycle might be for you. Please make sure your anti-e's and AI's are in check as well as some bromo to help with prolactin.

Hope this get's some of the wheels in your head turning as to what you'd like to cycle.

-ODC

Thread Information