BigBud is offline New Member

Anavar vs Turnabol

Which of the two would you say would be better for strengh and body mass?
    Whats a good dose for Turnabol, I was thinking maybe 50mgs for 4 weeks.
    thanks

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    For mass I would say that Turinabol is the better product having used BD products for both. In terms of strength there is very little to chose between them. As there is very little difference between them in terms of strength/mass, the deciding factors for me would be cost and potential side effects when chosing.

AnabolicAlien Guest

hey...

why not just run dbol and save yourself a ton of money? it's excellent for putting on mass. run 40 mg's/day for 10 weeks with proper pct and a test base.

A.A.

GETSOME is offline Junior Member
    from what i hear turinabol is like dbol and anavar in a pill.

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Maybe he like his liver a little more than you like yours.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAlien
    why not just run dbol and save yourself a ton of money? it's excellent for putting on mass. run 40 mg's/day for 10 weeks with proper pct and a test base.

A.A.

AnabolicAlien Guest

sigh....

(((sigh)))

Maybe he like his liver a little more than you like yours. - originally posted by greenmachine
    You know... I'm DYING to see what this comment is based on. Can you provide as little as one study proving that running dbol at this dose is harmful to your liver? Just ONE study??? Have you ever bothered to run dbol this long yourself? What are you basing this comment on - what other people have told you who have no experience running dbol past 4 weeks themselves? Why don't you talk to people who have. I think you'll be shocked to find we're all still alive and well.

I'm offended that you imply I don't care about my liver. I have my liver and kidney function tested once a week while on. Please keep these snide comments to yourself.

A.A.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    t-bol is just like d bol just without the bloat guys.

GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    For mass run the Tbol , I would say for strength and overall hardness Var can't be touched. Not to mention very low possibility for side effects.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GrantC5
    For mass run the Tbol , I would say for strength and overall hardness Var can't be touched. Not to mention very low possibility for side effects.

halo puts var to shame at a fraction of the cost. halo is for men, var is for women! imo

GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    Ok I am a woman at 203 lbs with 9% bodyfat. Always a tuff guy on here, comical. You stick to your halo big man and I will continue to bench 405 with my 19 inch arms and press 800+ on my girly Var. LMFAO

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    Sounds to me like some peoples hormones cant handle what they are using. Personally I prefer LBM as opposed to just mass as I know what I am likely to keep and dont think my heart (blood pressure) needs any additional work load like from Dbol .

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    LOL test fight!!

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    needles/handbags at dawn!

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Ok I've ran dbol for 8 weeks at 40mg p/d myself but that was in the past. Personally I wouldn't run it that long or that high again myself. The cramps were a bit much for me.
    The comment about the liver was a joke. Everyone on here has to decide whether aas are for them. What to run and how to run them. People will examine personal experiences and any info available and hopefully make a balanced decision. If you can run that high for 10 weeks with problems and health in check go for it.
    There are more harsh roids and drugs out there and everyone reacts diffrently. I know a guy of 230lb with 11% bf who can run more than 50mg of ephedrine hcl p/d. But he runs some serious amounts of juice and makes great gains.

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAlien
    (((sigh)))

You know... I'm DYING to see what this comment is based on. Can you provide as little as one study proving that running dbol at this dose is harmful to your liver? Just ONE study??? Have you ever bothered to run dbol this long yourself? What are you basing this comment on - what other people have told you who have no experience running dbol past 4 weeks themselves? Why don't you talk to people who have. I think you'll be shocked to find we're all still alive and well.

I'm offended that you imply I don't care about my liver. I have my liver and kidney function tested once a week while on. Please keep these snide comments to yourself.

A.A.

Thread Information