anavar1 is offline Banned

maybe someone cant help me out ?

hey bros.
    quick question.. and im not sure if this is the right place to post it.. so dont shoot me if its not..im thinking about running a bulking cycle this winter..alot of my friends say that bulking in it self it pointless just a waste of time..they say why bulk up if your just going to cut up after and loose it. But i was always thought if u bulked up first it would make your cutting cycle alot more productive and be left with bigger gains..what are your thoughts on this.
    i was going to go on a bulking cycle then for the sping a lean mass cycle? is this wise?

Second. be for bulking would u guys think it would be wise to loose as much weight as possible? or maybe gain some?? does having that lil bit of fat help promote more muscle tissue to build up? and is it a good idea to perhaps take a fat burner while bulking? such as DNP or Clen ,.. i havnt have any experience with DNP for a first timer would u sugest it is worth the sides that can ocurr?

thanks for your time..

6plates is offline Banned
    ok hold on, i cant stop laughing bro, you said your friends said "bulking up is pointless?". jezus, now i understand why when i go to the mall, i can barely fit into most of the jeans in department stores and the t shirts are beeing made with that stretch cotton so that the little 140 lb kids can wear them and look big.

look bro, dont listen to your friends. when you bulk up, you gain MUSCLE, and along will come a little bit of fat and water. when you diet afterwards, you keep the muscle(if the cut cycle is done correctly), and your losing the fat and water that you gained from your recent bulk cycle.

taking DNP and clen durring a bulker isnt recommend for alot of reasons bro. dont be afraid to gain a little bit of fat while you bulk. the only reason i take ECA durring a bulk cycle is to walk into the gym with a good mentality and feeling really energized and ready to move heavy weight, without ECA i feel like garbage in the gym most of the time.

if you want some help on a first bulk cycle, post your age/stats/experience in the game and tell us what you wanna run and we wil critique it.

ddoublevision is offline Associate Member
    bulk for the winter then cut during spring

then show your friends how you make your pecs dance to the radio

anyone else would like to give me some feedback?

spkmania is offline Associate Member
    if you don't bulk first, what exactly are you going to be cutting? muscle that isn't there?

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    How do your friends expect to get bigger..... if they wont run a bulk cycle? Do they just believe in running a lean mass gain cycle?

Run the bulker..... and cut in spring..... thats all im going to say. Im going to be running a 3 month bulker in february. hopefully gain some real nice size.... and then around june im going to cut up via Diet and hopefully look good for the summer

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

ddoublevision is offline Associate Member
    This is not that hard to figure out. You have to eat about 500-1000 calories to gain lean muscle mass, some fat will naturally come with that. When you are done and happy witht the results then you will have a little time where you should maintain the new Ibs you've put on to let your body adapt. Then you can diet or "cut" the reomove the unwanted fat that came with the bulking process. Simple huh? Well theres more to it but thats bodybuilding in a nutshell IMHO.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Well it depends on what you mean by "bulking", if you plan on running gear, eating crap, no cardio......to become a fat slob and call it "bulking" then you are wasting your time. If you do a cycle,eat clean cals and do your cardio to add nice hi-quality muscle gains with mimimal fat and water then more power to you.

hey

hey guys thanks alot for all the advice .. yeah they mostly believe in the lean mass cycles... what i was looking to do for my bulking cycle would be prob some .... test-e deca ( is there anything better for bulking) anadrols. an mayber some halo..( should i run halo in bulking or cutting?)and is it a good idea to run EQ while bulking or does it serve no purpose?
    and should fat burners such as DNP or CLEN be used during bulking ?? or right after the bulking cycle is over?because in the spring im going to go on a lean mass cycle/ cutting prob tren -e test-e, Eq winny thanks

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    I hear anadrol kills the appitite so it may not be good touse if your are looking to add muscle mass.....remember water retension is not a good indication of gain while you're on cycle.

hey

yes i know its not a good indication but its not a bad one ethier? drols wil help u gain muscle? rigjht? the just come with a considerable amount of water?

anyone ??

come on guys i need some advice please.. thanks

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    The point of a cutting cycle is to protect the muscle you gained during your bulking cycle while dropping BF%. Its a two step process that works well for most.

OOh yeah your freind is stupid

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I have Anadrol . I couldnt eat during either bulking cycle. It made feel sick and look like a huge zit.. Go with D-bol instead.

If you want to do a bulking cycle and its your first time just take 500mgs of any testosterone e/w for 10weeks.

littleguns is offline Associate Member
    deca /dbol /test cyp.......can't go wrong there with 5000 calories a day bro. its easy as hell to get cut. amazingly im taking cytomel with a clean diet and haven't dropped hardly any muscle mass just fat...your friends are stupid, bulking all the way bro only way to be the best

yeagh i was thinking about doing .

1-15 teste 700mg
    1-13 deca 400mg
    1-14 eq 400mg? should i not run deca and eq together?
    1-6 dbols?
    ( and would it be ok to run halo or anavar for strengh?

what do u guys think

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by anavar1
    yeagh i was thinking about doing .

1-15 teste 700mg
    1-13 deca 400mg
    1-14 eq 400mg? should i not run deca and eq together?
    1-6 dbols?
    ( and would it be ok to run halo or anavar for strengh?
    Hold up here for a min...
    Whats your cycle experience?

this is my 3rd my last was test prop 100mg ed and tren 75mg ed.. with nova and eq 400mg

Thread Information