losing strength/gains

How long does it normally take before you start losing your gains from a cycle. I did a 16 week cycle of sust, 125 mg EOD and my last injection was about 2 and a half weeks ago and I'm still making strength gains. Any idea how long it should take until I start losing gains. Im starting to get really nervous just thinking about.

joey11 is offline Associate Member
    If youv'e done PCT correctly you shouldnt lose any strenght gains.

P Rock is offline Member
    i started to lose some of my gains right after pct. about 8 lbs. could of been water weight.

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    Quote Originally Posted by joey11
    If youv'e done PCT correctly you shouldnt lose any strenght gains.
    water leverage bro??????

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    My first cycle I lost some strength about 3 to 4 weeks after I finished my last injection. I didn't take nolva though, only clomid. I recommend taking both nolva and clomid to solidify your gains/strength after you finish your cycle.

Whirlpool is offline Junior Member
    I'm on my 18th day of PCT, its been over a month since my last injection and I've lost maybe 1lbs - 2lbs and no strength at all. PCT is clomid, nolva, l-dex, and Creatine. Upped my protien intake as well to try and keep as much as possible. So far so good, hopefully I can stay up where I'm at for awhile. Gained 15 lean pounds during my cycle. Good luck!

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    I didnt lose any strength. I actually keep gaining strength even after 6 months since my last injection.

bullram is offline Member
    I just finished a cycle containing sust eod,and am about 15 days into pct, strength might have dropped a little but not much at all, and lost about 4 lbs but it was all water. So far this is my first pct with nolva and clomid from ar-r and am pretty impressed!

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scottythebody
    How long does it normally take before you start losing your gains from a cycle. I did a 16 week cycle of sust, 125 mg EOD and my last injection was about 2 and a half weeks ago and I'm still making strength gains. Any idea how long it should take until I start losing gains. Im starting to get really nervous just thinking about.
    About 6 weeks is when it starts happening, unless you are real aggressive in the gym to try to prevent it.

Thread Information