big swoll is offline Member

Don't tell someone how much of a drug to take if you have never taken it!!!!

i am sick of hearing people say "you have to take 50mg of var a day to get any results" and then two lines later saying "i can't wait to try var out, i hear it works really good"....everybody reacts differently to drugs...some people can get away with taking less and still get great gains....sorry if i am B!tching but i've been seeing this alot lately and it pisses me off

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by big swoll
    i am sick of hearing people say "you have to take 50mg of var a day to get any results" and then two lines later saying "i can't wait to try var out, i hear it works really good"....everybody reacts differently to drugs...some people can get away with taking less and still get great gains....sorry if i am B!tching but i've been seeing this alot lately and it pisses me off
    sis i mean bro, is it that time of the month again

big swoll is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    is it that time of the month again

it must be

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    I hate it too, You hear it more with hgh than anything else,"you have to take at least 4iu's a day". I have ran hgh twice, once for 20 weeks at 3iu-6iu's and another time for 14 weeks on 2iu's a day and still got good gains. People love to act like they know what they're talking about, that's why I always ask about personal experiences before considering advice from people about juice.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D-END
    I hate it too, You hear it more with hgh than anything else,"you have to take at least 4iu's a day". I have ran hgh twice, once for 20 weeks at 3iu-6iu's and another time for 14 weeks on 2iu's a day and still got good gains. People love to act like they know what they're talking about, that's why I always ask about personal experiences before considering advice from people about juice.
    I have never taken gh, but have heard from many that the optimal dose for muscle growth is 4-6 IU, so in that case I see no problem with those who know this (and why) telling others about it (regardless if they have tried it or not).

Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    I have never taken gh, but have heard from many that the optimal dose for muscle growth is 4-6 IU, so in that case I see no problem with those who know this (and why) telling others about it (regardless if they have tried it or not).
    missed my point, I'm saying the less experience people have with something like hgh the more they listen to hear say. More people have done test than hgh and therefore listen to people that have heard how to take it rather than someone that has used the substance before.
    Last edited by D-END; 11-09-2004 at 10:18 PM.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D-END
    missed my point
    Oh gotcha.

^^^^^

Tallon484 is offline Junior Member

If "everybody reacts differently to drugs" than the most intelligent thing to recommend to a novice is the documented amounts. Then they will be able to determine for themselves if they need to step up or down. Tallon484.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i agree

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Alot of people on those days of the month, lol

Thread Information