QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member

Question Adding CLEN for PCT ... advice

hey guys

i was just looking for some advice on how to take CLEN for my PCT ... ive read the clenbuterol handbook and still am not too clear on how to do it ... and advice would be greatly appreciated

by the way ... this is gonna be my first cycle

1-13 Test Enan 500mg
    1-4 Test Prop 50mg ED
    14-15 Test Prop 50mg ED
    1-18 Nolvadex 10-20mg ED
    16-18 Clomid Therapy
    16-18 Clen (just not sure on how to do it)

help me out guys

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Take it 2 weeks on then two weeks off. Start out the first day at 20mcg then increase it to 40,60,80 the following days until the sides get bad, then stay at that dose (remember some people can't handle the sides at even 100mcg so be careful). The 2 weeks you take off you can add in an ECA stack.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    how long should i run it for ?

Scooby1 is offline Member
    I read a post from a mod stating that if you wanted to do clen for 2 wks and then eca- since they are both anatgonist of the beta 2 receptor- that it would be better to just do clen straight for 4-6wks, but every other week (ie. 2,4,6) to drink benedryl before sleeping at night. the reason for this is because benedryl helps clear the receptor cites thus keeping the effect of clen consistant throughout usage - search around I know you will find it.

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    You might want to add an anti-aromitase like l-dex.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuieTSToRM33
    hey guys

i was just looking for some advice on how to take CLEN for my PCT ... ive read the clenbuterol handbook and still am not too clear on how to do it ... and advice would be greatly appreciated

by the way ... this is gonna be my first cycle

1-13 Test Enan 500mg
    1-4 Test Prop 50mg ED
    14-15 Test Prop 50mg ED
    1-18 Nolvadex 10-20mg ED
    16-18 Clomid Therapy
    16-18 Clen (just not sure on how to do it)

help me out guys

blizzard is offline Associate Member
    well u shall use clen for its anti-catabolic effect after cycle inorder not to lose muscle, I would say using it 2 weeks on 2 weeks off style with ephedrine on off weeks... Peace!!!

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scooby122884
    I read a post from a mod stating that if you wanted to do clen for 2 wks and then eca- since they are both anatgonist of the beta 2 receptor- that it would be better to just do clen straight for 4-6wks, but every other week (ie. 2,4,6) to drink benedryl before sleeping at night. the reason for this is because benedryl helps clear the receptor cites thus keeping the effect of clen consistant throughout usage - search around I know you will find it.
    I have never tried it this way but I am this upcoming pct. This is why I asked you to search out that thread ketotifen / benadryl.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    clen for pct, just out of curiosity are u getting clen mixed up with clomid or are u adding clen along with ur clomid?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    clen for pct, just out of curiosity are u getting clen mixed up with clomid or are u adding clen along with ur clomid?
    clen with or during pct.

Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    He said he was using clomid in his pct along with clen -read the thread entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by scooby122884

Interesting, anyone else heard of this being done?

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by catabolic kid
    Interesting, anyone else heard of this being done?

I'd go w/ all that, but i dunno about the benedryl. I never heard anything for or against it, infact i dont think i have ever heard anything at all about benedryl w/ clen .

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by catabolic kid
    He said he was using clomid in his pct along with clen-read the thread entirely.
    some of us are still on dial up i asked the question before the cycle finished downloading. im thinkin clen would be used to fight the lethargy and lack of energy usually experienced during pct. most bros like to keep as much weight as they can during pct and clen is usually used to help in fat/weight loss. so let us know how it works for you!

tdawg is offline Associate Member
    i heard with the benedryl u can run clen for as long as u wish if u take 50mg of benedryl a day on every third week...the posts are by the member hooker...search for them...thats just my summary...i plan on using clen for anti-catabolic properties after my cycle

I've read that about the benadryl as well. 50-100mg before bed to help clear the receptors...plus it'll make you a little drowsy incase your still wound up. I think it was suggested that it was not run longer than 6 weeks though. I'm gonna be trying this method of clen with next pct. I actually just got it today.

Thread Information