Thread: tren

bullram is offline Member

tren

Anyone have any comments on qv tren ?

thinking of adding it to a karachi eod cycle.

Jackt23 is offline Member
    no need for new thread but like i said in other one....qv is overpriced...most tren is overpriced...especailly when u can make it yourself and you know exactly what your getting

Never tryed the home production route but it seems that is the way to go. Guess ill try to look into it

yea bro definately something to look into....especailly when u can buy it legally .....look into the lab forum and completely understand it before u look into buying it...you have any questions just post them in there...but BE SURE TO READ the threads in there before u ask any questions....most should be answered

JoeB is offline Associate Member
    QV tren is like any other QV gear... sometimes slightly underfilled or underdosed, but by very little... Basically, it works and you know exactly how much aas it going into your body (unlike ug stuff). Just check your batch number on the QV website to see the dosage.

underfilled/underdosed?? qv is very unreliable imo....i cant find the post but i remember reading in the past 2 months...someone posted results and and both cyp and enanthate were very underdosed...by over 50mg ATLEAST...

u get qv tren you wont get the results you should for the money youd probably pay

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    first of all ive used qv products almost exclusivly for the past year and a half and have always had great results. qv is a great product for a great price. except for there tren . all tren is way overpriced. that is y i always make it myself. its very cheap and extremly easy to do. a 10 year old can do it without problems. its so cheap that u could run as high of a dose as you can handel for as long as you want. i think when it comes to tren(fina), homebrew is the only way to go.

Have been looking into home production tren in the "lab", i think ill see how it goes( 2 carts)will be my first attempt, seems easy enough

very easy...in any case if u come across any problem ask somone in there...they know their stuff....just make sure if you DO bake it to sterlize it...dont forget about it...i did and came out dark brown, almost black...haha

Thread Information