Alex2 is offline Senior Member

Source is caught?!

I used to get my stuff from a reliable source in Europe. Last time I had contacted him before ten days to get the stuff ready and he replied to me. Then, I paid through Western Union but he never got the money and never replied to me since then. It is 5 days since I paid him and I emailed him 4 times but no reply! Is it possible that he got caught?

I still can get my money back since he didn't get them but not sure whether I should wait for more few days before that.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    it's possible, but you can't know for sure yet. Be patient, but if you're worried take the money out. If he is ok, tell him the story and send the money through again (granted he has a legit excuse for taking so long, and doesn't sound shady).

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Email me the info and I'll look into it.

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus
    call w/u and see if it has been paid.

He is not paid! the money is still there.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DF2003
    call w/u and see if it has been paid.
    or just check up on it on the net....

Blog Entries
    5days??!! sounds like you may be jumping the gun. this isnt fast food your dealing with here. chill for a moment

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    5days??!! sounds like you may be jumping the gun. this isnt fast food your dealing with here. chill for a moment
    Well, he used to ship me the gear within 2 days at most after I pay him!

Jackt23 is offline Member
    still ya never know whats goin on on his end...especially now...plus there is no need for 4 emails in 5 days....i usually give it a week...week and ahalf...then if i havent heard anything ill drop em a line

aragorn1500 is offline New Member
    Don't forget that in some countries in Europe that AAS are not illegal.
    So what reason except rec drugs would he get busted for??

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    these people have lives to, maybe his kid got sick or his mother is in a hospital bed dying. no need to keep e-mailing him, 1 or 5 im sure they all say the same thing.

seanw is offline Banned
    my source is in Europe as well and I have these issues all the time. I would wait a week, then start worrying.

NUTRI-VET is offline Junior Member
    At least the money is still there. So he didnt rip you off. Bro I have waited any where from 5days to the longest 7 weeks to get gear. It may take alittle more time.

I got reply today finally. He said they are very busy and it will be shipped today I think it is a good business

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex2
    I got reply today finally. He said they are very busy and it will be shipped today I think it is a good business

Good.. SEE you just jumped the gun a little..

Good luck with it.

Quote Originally Posted by getinbig
    Good.. SEE you just jumped the gun a little..

Good luck with it.
    Thanks, I just was worried because he is a reliable source and didn't want to lose it. I had thought he got caught or something because it was unsual to delay it for more than two days.

Blog Entries
    just fyi. if you bothered me with emails, as you said you did, i would never do business with you again if i were a source.

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Patience is the main key here, good luck and more patience next time.

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    just fyi. if you bothered me with emails, as you said you did, i would never do business with you again if i were a source.
    See I see it totally different. If communication is there than he wouldnt be flooded with emails. It doesnt take but 30seconds to check your email especially if you know that your "business" relies on this. Even if you are sick, your kid is sick, your dog is sick, etc there arent too many excuses as to why you cant take 30 seconds out of your day when people have lots of money riding on your ass. Too often I think sources take full advantage of the fact that they have you by the balls with your money and therefore can take as much time as needed to reply and ship. Too many people get scammed lately for me to just sit back patiently and wait for days and weeks without a response but then again I try not to deal with deadbeat sources so I havent had to deal with this in quite sometime. Although I did once wait 2 months for some ICN's a couple years ago which chapped my ass nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne
    See I see it totally different. If communication is there than he wouldnt be flooded with emails. It doesnt take but 30seconds to check your email especially if you know that your "business" relies on this. Even if you are sick, your kid is sick, your dog is sick, etc there arent too many excuses as to why you cant take 30 seconds out of your day when people have lots of money riding on your ass. Too often I think sources take full advantage of the fact that they have you by the balls with your money and therefore can take as much time as needed to reply and ship. Too many people get scammed lately for me to just sit back patiently and wait for days and weeks without a response but then again I try not to deal with deadbeat sources so I havent had to deal with this in quite sometime. Although I did once wait 2 months for some ICN's a couple years ago which chapped my ass nicely.
    You are absolutely right. If anyone of you guys was in my situation, I'm sure you would have done the same thing too.
    As I said, he used to reply to emails within few hours and ship me the next day after I pay and that was the reason I thought he got caught.
    If am a source and start getting emails from a customer who has been with for long time, I'd reply and ask him to wait for few days. If you are a source and stop doing business with everybody then, you are the loser!

Blog Entries
    I still stand behind my statement. Sources dont hire full-time customer service reps to deal with paranoid customers trying to obtain illegal items. Respect them and their time, and im sure they would do the same to you.

Jackman is offline Banned
    I still stand behind my statement. Sources dont hire full-time customer service reps to deal with paranoid customers trying to obtain illegal items. Respect them and their time, and im sure they would do the same to you.
    i agree with vette,

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    i agree with vette,

ditto

Well, the respect should be mutual, not only from one side. Specially when you are his customer for long time, not one month or two. When you promise your customers to update them with information about their orders by some deadline, you should do so regardless of what items you are dealing with.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex2
    Well, the respect should be mutual, not only from one side. Specially when you are his customer for long time, not one month or two. When you promise your customers to update them with information about their orders by some deadline, you should do so regardless of what items you are dealing with.
    I have no problem with that and agree. But it would aggravate me if my email acct was flooded with emails that are unneccessary.

you were worried about him not going to WU to pick up funds in the 5 days you gave him though. You need to have more respect for his safety. Im sure he has plenty to lose (risk) just by taking your business. I have no clue who this is, but generally, they cannot go pick up funds 10x/day at the drop of a hat. Let him do his thing, cover his ass (as much as possible-if he is smart), and he will deliver. He did deliever, correct?

I have no problem with that and agree. But it would aggravate me if my email acct was flooded with emails that are unneccessary.

you were worried about him not going to WU to pick up funds in the 5 days you gave him though. You need to have more respect for his safety. Im sure he has plenty to lose (risk) just by taking your business. I have no clue who this is, but generally, they cannot go pick up funds 10x/day at the drop of a hat. Let him do his thing, cover his ass (as much as possible-if he is smart), and he will deliver. He did deliever, correct?

You are right. My concern was NOT about the money pickup. As I said, he is a reliable source and once he picks the money, he sends the order within one or two days at most. My concern was that I didn't hear from him at all and I thought he was caught. Nothing easier than configuring auto email reply telling your customers that you are busy and it would take more few days to process the order. This way, no one will flood you by emails.

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    I understand that but look at the most popular and reliable sources. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX- not needed, Vette., etc They all have excellent customer service and turnaround which makes people trust their products, and their money. And if anything goes wrong they make d*mn sure they resolve it with extras. I dont think twice about sending my money to any of the above mentioned sources because of their track record and solid communication. All it would take is to have a good chunk of change in Evocash or be scammed a time or two to make you a little edgy when dealing with non communicating sources. I guess I'm a bit anal when it comes to AAS/Supples hell I for one wont deal with AR-R because of that ridiculous $10 shipping fee. I know it doesnt cost $10 to ship and no other research company I deal with has a stupid fee like that. If you need to make more money then make up for it in product cost dont hide it until check out.

Thread Information