MightyMouse is offline New Member

2nd cycle opinions please

I'm 26 yrs old, 165lbs approx 7% bf and this is my second cycle. My goals as far as this cycle are to gain around 20lbs and keep around 15 lbs of quality muscle. Feedback/opinions and suggestions about my cycle would be much appreciated. Here it is:

weeks 1-10 500mg/week Test Enanthate
    weeks 1-10 200mg/week EQ
    weeks 10-12 250mg/week Test Enanthate
    weeks 8-14 200mg/week Primobolan Depot
    weeks 15-16 200mg/week Test Prop (to bridge into PCT)

I've got Nolv. on hand through out the cycle in case of itchy nips. Clomid for PCT.

I'm considering changing things around and using some winny tabs with the Primo.

Any help would be great. Thanks Guys! Cycle On bro's....

~MM

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    The longer u run eq the better. And your doses are alittle low w/ the eq and especially on the primo which is a weak drug to begin with IMO.
    Here's what I would do:
    Week 1-12 Test E 500
    Week 1-12 Eq 400
    Week 5-12 Primo 400mgs
    Week 12-16 Test prop 50mgs ed or 100mgs eod.
    Pct. 3 days out.

215 is offline Associate Member
    i dunno bro primo/? 250 of Enathate in a week?? alot of wierd things??

Thanks for the feedback MBaraso. I'm thinking 400mg/wk of Primo is a bit much for someone of my size. I'll probly stick w/ 200mg/wk of Primo and bump the EQ to 400/wk and follow the cycle timeline like you posted. I'm looking to gain about 15 lbs of quality rip- do think 400 of Primo and is overdoing it for a guy my size? Should I decrease the dosages of any of these as I reach the end of my cycle?

Thanks again

MM

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MightyMouse
    Thanks for the feedback MBaraso. I'm thinking 400mg/wk of Primo is a bit much for someone of my size. I'll probly stick w/ 200mg/wk of Primo and bump the EQ to 400/wk and follow the cycle timeline like you posted. I'm looking to gain about 15 lbs of quality rip- do think 400 of Primo and is overdoing it for a guy my size? Should I decrease the dosages of any of these as I reach the end of my cycle?

Thanks again

MM
    Keep the primo @400 if you are going to do it, 200 will be a waste of money and injection sites. Test is good run it and the primo out at least one week past the eq. Primo is expensive and faked alot, so watch out. and if money is not an issue drop the winny thought and end with anavar @ minimum of 40mg ed with the prop ( var 4 to 6 weeks at the end until pct. )

Thanks again for the help everyone! I've checked the "Fakes" section on this board and I'm confident that my Primo is real. I'm going to get more of it this week. I thought Anavar was better to run at the start of a cycle- what are the benefits of using var at the end?
    Last edited by MightyMouse; 11-10-2004 at 02:54 PM.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MightyMouse
    Thanks again for the help everyone! I've checked the "Fakes" section on this board and I'm confident that my Primo is real. I'm just going to order more of it this week. I thought Anavar was better to run at the start of a cycle- what are the benefits of using var at the end?
    To be honest I like it in the beginning also but with the primo and while you are taking your last shots I think it would help solidify your gains. IMHO

Thread Information