JoeyJuice is offline Banned

How dangerous is anadrol

Right now im doin 1500mg of enanth,525mg of tren a week and not making enough gains, im on week 4 and gained maybe 5 lbs look alittle harder. I wanna try anadrol next cycle how dangerous is it, i wanna use arimadex with it to get out the bloat will that work good? i plan to use 1500-2000 mg of test and tren everyday again.

second: I was supposed to do gh with this cycle, what steroid will give me the fat burning/muscle building effects of gh?????if any. goal is to get bigger and harder.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyJuice
    Right now im doin 1500mg of enanth,525mg of tren a week and not making enough gains, im on week 4 and gained maybe 5 lbs look alittle harder. I wanna try anadrol next cycle how dangerous is it, i wanna use arimadex with it to get out the bloat will that work good? i plan to use 1500-2000 mg of test and tren everyday again.

second: I was supposed to do gh with this cycle, what steroid will give me the fat burning/muscle building effects of gh?????if any. goal is to get bigger and harder.
    Unless you are a pro BB with massive amounts of size, 1.5 grams of test should produce outstanding results. maybe the diet is not great?
    As far as anadrol, taken in moderate amounts with proper cycling sides can be minimized.

im like 5'11 254 12% b/f 19inch arms 52 inch chest 34inch waist age 21. i plan on taking 75mg the first week. 150mg of anadrol a day the next 5 weeks

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    I hate anadrol . It totally killed my appetite while I was on it. I was also taking 200mg of T400 eod along with 50mg prop eod. Weird thing is that I didn't look like I did when I was taking dbol ...My drol was not a fake either, I bought it in Mexico, although it could have been underdosed. Just my .02 about anadrol. I think it sucks and I'd rather take dbol.

-ODC

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    im like 5'11 254 12% b/f 19inch arms 52 inch chest 34inch waist age 21. i plan on taking 75mg the first week. 150mg of anadrol a day the next 5 weeks
    !!Holy $hit Man!!
    that's a lot of juice for a 21 yr old. I know a kid around my area that's about your age taking similar doses of gear, last I heard.

Check your diet. What's your cycle history?

jsut did 3 cycles, 2 deca /sust 200mg/250mg. 3rd cycles was 10 monthes long eq for 7 1/2 monthes 600mg with prop 500mg for 3 mothes, deca 300mg and anavar 35mg/day the last 10 weeks

jsut did 3 cycles, 2 deca/sust 200mg/250mg. 3rd cycles was 10 monthes long eq for 7 1/2 monthes 600mg with prop 500mg for 3 mothes, deca 300mg and anavar 35mg/day the last 10 weeks
    Why did you jump so far to 1.5 grams of test? just curious. Seems like a big leap for only doing 3 cycles, especially @ 21 years old.

buddy, for how much your taking, you could have been a lean monster. personally im betting on that your diet is shytty and your training isnt as intense as it should be. another thing can be genetics. Im lucky to have good genetics so i eat what i want and put on only lean mass, not fat. also i can build size quick as shyt. something must be wrong with how your cycling and training and dieting. post us your diet so i can see whats going into that body of yours.

AnabolicAlien Guest

my 2 cents...

if you want to gain on your third cycle like you did on your first i think 1.5 or 2 grams of test is very reasonable. i don't know why everyone is so blown away when someone mentions running that high of a dose. after each cycle your level of sbg (steroid binding globulin) is increased such that the amount of free testosterone in your body is decreased... necessitating more test be injected subsequently.

so i think you're right on the money with that - don't skimp on test.

as far as the anadrol , i could only handle being on it about 10 days at 50 mgs/day. the headaches and irritability were insane. i'd go with dbol . i think the results are almost or just as good and you feel nice while on it.

good luck bro.

A.A.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    post up your diet so we can critique in the diet forum

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAlien
    if you want to gain on your third cycle like you did on your first i think 1.5 or 2 grams of test is very reasonable. i don't know why everyone is so blown away when someone mentions running that high of a dose. after each cycle your level of sbg (steroid binding globulin) is increased such that the amount of free testosterone in your body is decreased... necessitating more test be injected subsequently.

so i think you're right on the money with that - don't skimp on test.

as far as the anadrol , i could only handle being on it about 10 days at 50 mgs/day. the headaches and irritability were insane. i'd go with dbol . i think the results are almost or just as good and you feel nice while on it.

good luck bro.

A.A.
    So basically you're saying it it reasonable that he more than doubled the dose after cycle #2...from 600mg to 1500mg and this is necessary b/c of sbg levels?

Cisco is offline Junior Member
    bro, im not as experienced as many people on this board but even if your diet isnt all that great..if your at 1.5 grams a test a week and 525mg of tren a week and your on week 4 with only 5lbs gain.. no offense or anything but maybe check if your gear is legit? ive taken 500 test enanthate 500 tren a week and saw 5lbs easily by mid 2nd week..

Cisco is offline Junior Member
    also that much of test and tren at the same time should make you incredibly bigger and harder with the great effects of major vascularity..

Quote Originally Posted by Cisco
    bro, im not as experienced as many people on this board but even if your diet isnt all that great..if your at 1.5 grams a test a week and 525mg of tren a week and your on week 4 with only 5lbs gain.. no offense or anything but maybe check if your gear is legit? ive taken 500 test enanthate 500 tren a week and saw 5lbs easily by mid 2nd week..
    I agree, must be the diet and/or fake gear.

Don't ever bother going over 100mgs/day of anadrol . 100mgs produces the same results as150, but with less side effects.

"100mgs/day is as effective for weight gain as 150mgs/day but produces less side effects and was less toxic (HIV Clin Trials. 2003 May-Jun;4(3):150-63.). I feel that the jump from 50mgs to 100mgs constitutes an acceptable rise in benefit vs. cost, but this is not the case as dosages get over 100mgs, clearly.:

Taken from my Anadrol Profile on BB4L:

http://www.bodybuilding4life.com/for...ead.php?t=4348

Also from that profile:

"There was a 30 week study done on A50 and a reasonable amount of side effects were noted…and it should also be noted that this study was done on people with AIDS related wasting, and they actually gained weight (8+kg) while the control group lost weight (Br J Nutr. 1996 Jan;75(1):129-38.). Weight gain in this study peaked at 19-20 weeks, though, so the last 10 weeks weren’t very productive in this respect. A50 sides are no joke, but they can be managed and the drug can be used safely. One study even showed very little sides for subjects using up to 100mgs of oxymetholone(Schroeder et al. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 284:E 120-28) Women need to stay away from A50, though. Its not even an option for females."

Stackertoo is offline Member
    Sounds like bad gear...

nahh the gear is good all qv, i fixed up my diet and gained 5 lbs in the last 3 days, my training is really intense and correct, im training with victor martinez's trainer in steel (nyc)...i figured out what it is, ive been using crest whitestrips and they ****ed up my stomach and apatite, dont use them, they really kid my appatite. my doctor said i was alergic to them. the anadrol i have is qv 75 mg a pill thats why i was gonna use 150

nahh the gear is good all qv, i fixed up my diet and gained 5 lbs in the last 3 days, my training is really intense and correct, im training with victor martinez's trainer in steel (nyc)...i figured out what it is, ive been using crest whitestrips and they ****ed up my stomach and apatite, dont use them, they really kid my appatite. my doctor said i was alergic to them. the anadrol i have is qv 75 mg a pill thats why i was gonna use 150
    Yeah it sounded like your diet was bad. Good thing you fixed it though, I'm sure you will be getting nice results now. Make sure to read hooker's post above about the drol dosage, should help out a lot. Peace

Is any steroid simmular to GH??? as far as fat burning/muscle building????

Is any steroid simmular to GH??? as far as fat burning/muscle building????
    Not in their mechanism of action, no.

joe_capone is offline Member
    jesus christ. when will people learn that higher doses dont make better results? lots of people are risking their health theese days. it dissapoints me to see people like this.. out of all the cycles ive done in my life i never went over 500 mg of test per week.

Quote Originally Posted by joe_capone
    jesus christ. when will people learn that higher doses dont make better results? .
    Actually, usually they do.

Steroids , for the most part, produce a dose-respondant curve. Anadrol is one of the few steroids which we can say 150mgs/day doesn't produce more results than 100mgs/day (that study is refrenced in my post above). In this respect, Anadrol is rare.

When Testosterone was studied, the researchers concluded that the more you take, the more weight and strength you gain. (Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 2003 Jan 7; [epub ahead of print] "Development of Models to Predict Anabolic Response to Testosterone Administration in Healthy Young Men.")

When Nandrolone was studied, higher doses produced comparatively more weight gain and strength gain as well(Sattler et al. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 283: e1214-22).

Higher doses usually produce more/better results, to a point.

still even with proper training and diet u can make nearly as much gains as u make on a higher dose. why risk it anyways high doses are not realy healthy and can cause huge problems.. with a dose of 1.5g of test per week.. your body will be used to all that testosterone flowing.. and once u go off what happens?? and to put a cherry on top the guy is only 21 years old.. i can see him on the hrt waiting list by the time hes 24. not a good sign bro. i stick by a simple rule when i cycle.. DONT GET GREEDY.

So...what if you train properly and eat correctly? Then, all things being equal, higher doses will produce more gains. We need to compare apples and apples here.

Also, if you read those studies I referenced, there were no health problems experienced by the subjects (lowered HDL levels in one case). Zero. None. And they were reasonably high-dose amounts of steroids .

hmm 1.5g test per week =

high blood pressure
    2 much water
    high conversion of estrogen
    u will need more alot of anti e's to take while using a dose that high... higher doses of nolva and ldex and other things
    theres soo much more ****...but ya anyways.. alot may disagree with my mentality here but its just that i put health b4 anything.

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    So...what if you train properly and eat correctly? Then, all things being equal, higher doses will produce more gains. We need to compare apples and apples here.

Also, if you read those studies I referenced, there were no health problems experienced by the subjects (lowered HDL levels in one case). Zero. None. And they were reasonably high-dose amounts of steroids.
    But do you agree that it was wise for him to triple his dose between cycle 2 and 3? I think 600mg to 1500mg is too much of a jump regardless of sbg levels.

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    But do you agree that it was wise for him to triple his dose between cycle 2 and 3? I think 600mg to 1500mg is too much of a jump regardless of sbg levels.
    I've only done one previous cycle, but the one i'm on now dwarfs what he is doing. Its a personal decision, if you are educated with a result to possible side effect ratio, and know how to build a proper cycle, then let him do it.
    1500mg is not going to kill him, he obviously knows how his body responds to testosterone in supraphysiological doses, so it might be right for him. Just because it may be right and work well for one person, doesn't mean its right for everybody. God my first cycle was test e and deca .
    my current cycle is:
    test e
    test prop
    tren e
    igf-1
    t3
    slin
    gh
    var
    letro
    pgf2a

thats quite the jump eh?

Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    I've only done one previous cycle, but the one i'm on now dwarfs what he is doing. Its a personal decision, if you are educated with a result to possible side effect ratio, and know how to build a proper cycle, then let him do it.
    1500mg is not going to kill him, he obviously knows how his body responds to testosterone in supraphysiological doses, so it might be right for him. Just because it may be right and work well for one person, doesn't mean its right for everybody. God my first cycle was test e and deca .
    my current cycle is:
    test e
    test prop
    tren e
    igf-1
    t3
    slin
    gh
    var
    letro
    pgf2a

thats quite the jump eh?
    Right...but my point was that his body didn't NEED that much to make remarkable gains. No doubt 1.5grams will not kill him, I just think he could make great gains taking under a gram on his third cycle.

to joe copone, usually when a person who knows what there doing does juice they go to the doctor and get atleast 17 things tested

Thread Information