215 is offline Associate Member

Ronnie C 296 competition weight...

Ronnie is so insane 04 mr olympia he proves he is the largest man there has ever been and will be until he retires weighin like 320 comp weight. My ? is what kind of cycle u think he must be running weighin that much ? GH all day but what else?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Probably running cycles that would kill most of us.
    Lots of test...Thats for sure..

nathanw21 is offline Member
    i heard something like over $30,000 in gh a year

yeah is has got the shell gut for sure but his back is so f*cking insane i can't even say nothing u think he'd us prop/suspension or esters? like 5-10 grams a week

JoeyJuice is offline Banned
    he uses 16-20 iu's a day of gh 7 days a week, has to be on it non-stop for atleast 5 years, probally about 2500mg of test, ect... the Gh im sure of, he was pretty cool when i met him at Johnny Lats

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 215
    yeah is has got the shell gut for sure but his back is so f*cking insane i can't even say nothing u think he'd us prop/suspension or esters? like 5-10 grams a week
    Purely genetics at that point, because any other competitor could pump the exact same amount of gear into their bodies or even more, money isn't the issue at that level and neither is safety. At some point genetics has to determine the winner or else I or anyone else could start shooting 10g /week of various AAS and dethrone ronnie myself.

ummm i can't say that cutler just doesn't have the shell gut like ronnie don't get me wrong ronnie is god in bb but cutler s gut just doens't have the shell like ronnie it is shell like but just hasn't taken as much GH and so joeyjuice u met him interesting so when u met him he was just like i do blah blah blah GH and blah blah blah 2500 test. Did u really meet him?

if jay hit the GH like a nut case he might do it hes only 31 when hes 40 likes ronnie jesus christ

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Not everyone gets GH gut bro, some are more predisposed to it

Jackman is offline Banned
    this is a question no one can answer and i dont see ronnie c registered.

t-money is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    this is a question no one can answer and i dont see ronnie c registered.
    True that. I agree with the idea that Genetics has a whole lot to do with Coleman's success at this point. Many people speculate that he doesn't use as much gear as most people think - let's face it, he is a freak. I can gurantee anyone on here that if 99% of us followed the same regimin that he does, we would never look like him or win the Olympia 7 times.

T

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    I cant beleive this thread, it is obvious this guy is natural...I heard he never used roids, lol.

Tose22 is offline Associate Member
    ronnie only takes the supplements he advertises..

WonderMikeJ is offline Junior Member
    I agree with the pure genetics standpoint.. i met Ronnie last year at Golds Gym in Tallahassee FL , he was the guest poser at a show that evening.. and i'm sorry that man has the structure for weight training.. his waist was smaller than my sisters and his quads were easily the size of my waist.. I saw vascularity through his spandex leggings.. He's also shorter that you'd think ; i'm 6 foot and i towered over him.. i only spoke to him briefly about the evening and where he was going that evening after the show .. unfortunately no shop talk.. he was real cool.. probably not the brightest bulb in the chandelier.. but his physique looked manufactured to get under a sqaut rack and press.. i've met other bodybuilders before and ronnie's structure is definitely different.. his used the side of the squat rack to constantly tighten his belt and reset it.. he had it on the last notch.. ridiculous..

bigrthanu is offline Associate Member
    lets not forget how long he has been in the game! He has been liftin heavily for 25 years or so. His mental toughnes is what sets him apart from other BB's. I know genetics plays a part, but it is his mental toughness and his ability to lift heavier and heavier consistantly over a long period of time that has given him the size he has today. Remeber how he looked not that long ago in his early thirties. He looked good but didnt have near the mass he has today. The key to this is he has stuck with it and continuosly grown while others have either gotten injured or retired

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrthanu
    lets not forget how long he has been in the game! He has been liftin heavily for 25 years or so. His mental toughnes is what sets him apart from other BB's. I know genetics plays a part, but it is his mental toughness and his ability to lift heavier and heavier consistantly over a long period of time that has given him the size he has today. Remeber how he looked not that long ago in his early thirties. He looked good but didnt have near the mass he has today. The key to this is he has stuck with it and continuosly grown while others have either gotten injured or retired
    Agreed...I remember before he won the olympia..commentators were watching him...saying.."if he'd only add 5 more pounds..if he'd only grow some calves..the sky's the limit"...

maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member
    hes been lifting for 17 years not 25. in his unbelievable video he is 2 time olympia and he said hes been trainin 10yrs. now hes 7time so its 17yrs

justaname is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle187
    hes been lifting for 17 years not 25. in his unbelievable video he is 2 time olympia and he said hes been trainin 10yrs. now hes 7time so its 17yrs
    wouldnt that make it 15??

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justaname
    wouldnt that make it 15??
    what i was thinking

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    1+1=

simplecanibus is offline Associate Member
    i don't think it's genetics. look at ruhl. face it and don't sell yourself short. when you've been on LARGE amounts of gear that would kill an elephant for years and years you're gonna get freakishly big. they all have great genetics......ronnie is just the best right now

bigrthanu is offline Associate Member
    Its all in the mind, I think, he is the only one who can force himself to lift freakishly heavy weights. They all take ridiculous amounts of GH, gear and Insulin and probably eat the whole refridgerator every day but its the mental toughness thats puts him to the top. I read in Muscle Mag in an interview that he has been lifting since he was 15 so that would be 25 years.

decadbal is offline Banned
    i dont for a second by that ronnie told tha guy above what aas he takes...much less the amounts

Thread Information