Jtt23 is offline Junior Member

The Truth about Clen?

I have seen tons of posts and i have seen many websites that say that clen has anti-catabolic characteristics, THAN i have ALSO heard that most of the research was done on livestock. The variation in anabolic effects between humans and livestock is that livestock have an abundance of the type 3 beta receptors whereas humans have little if any of the type 3 beta receptors. Thus having almost no anti-catabolic advantage for humans.

Just trying to find out the truth from some advanced users.

Thanks.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Wha I know is from experience. I have used clen on some low cal diets (high pro) and have noticed that it really helped me keep muscle, as opposed to my cutting diets with out clen.

Jtt23 is offline Junior Member
    What about benadryl? I have heard that it helps to upregulate your receptors. So in theroy one could stay on clen for 6 weeks straight if they took benadryl every two weeks for a week 50mg ED?> Anyone put this to practice?

Fit2bLarge is offline Associate Member
    I personally think clen is waaaaay overrated. yeah, it makes you jittery and raises your body temperture, makin you sweat. i hate that feeling. ive used it and it really didnt do anything for me. clean up your diet, thats all you really need to cut. basic rule of cutting is to burn more calories than you consume.

if you're going to use a cutting cycle, you can bring calories down pretty low, lose fat and not lose much if any muscle. there's an excellent education thread on cutting, make a search.

Moosepellet is offline Member
    One of my friends has taken clen for a month or so, he went from 225lbs. to 210lbs and cut to the bone. The only reason why I haven't considered taking clen is because of side affects.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    I find it helps me retain a lot more muscle mass then when dieting without anything plus my strength levels go up slightly.

Thread Information