pumped420 is offline Junior Member

gyno soon to be gone!

I went to the doctor and told him i was having pain and he said yup you have adolescant gyno cuz Ive had it for years. The surgeon i met with was really cool about it and he was like I just gotta tell the insurance that you are in severe pain and he said they have a real high rate of success with the acceptions. The surgery is planned for 2 weeks from today and his office said theyre in the last questionaire procedure of the insurance deal and Im thinking posative be cause he told me the first time that if I got a rejection letter not to get upset because he would appeal it. But its been since the begining of september since we had this talk and no rejection leter so Im looking pretty good. Has anyone had this procedure covered? I cant wait to get it done.

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    How can your surgery be scheduled if your paperwork hasn't cleared. I don't know squat about the U.S health system but I smell a rat so I'm calling bs.

pumped420 is offline Junior Member
    That is how confident my surgeon is. My primary doc is a well known doctor and he set me up with a really good cheif of plastic surgery in all of boston and he scheduled it for then because he knew he'd be done wth the work by then and he even had me talk to the other doc about taking my weight n such for anesthesia and gave me the paper about the night be4 and the morning of surgery so thats a real posative look!

AnabolicAlien Guest

??

you're calling BS on this greenmachine?? come on.... my friend in boston had gyno removed and the same thing happened. at first he was rejected then the surgeon said to the insurance company that he was bleeding to they accepted him. apparently if it's bleeding it could be pre-cancerous and insurance has to cover it's removal. if you tell them AS caused it insurance won't pay.

let's give this guy a little slack.. he's probably going in for surgery soon which is scary and they last thing he needs is some punk on here calling him a liar.

good luck with getting it approved. if all else fails make your gyno bleed somehow.

A.A.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I also have read that if you say it is causing mental distress, insurance companies would rather pay for the surgery rather than 70% of counciling the rest of your life.

uberzone is offline New Member
    i also had a friend who had his surgery covered fully by his insurance by saying he was in major pain, it's not bs... his was insurance covered by the government heathcare systerm. he played his cards right and even got a nose jobe for his deviated septum lol (twice!) so good luck brother.
    Last edited by uberzone; 11-11-2004 at 02:45 AM.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Remember to cycle off..that is if you're on gear...before the Operation...

Steroids suppress blood clotting factors...We don't need you dying on the table

Good luck with the Op.

~Nark

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Sorry I guess the american health system is bout a hundred times better than in Ireland . You could be waiting years to get surgery in Ireland. I knew thing were Ibetter in america than in Ireland in terms of your health system. I just didn't think they were that much better. I went out on a limb and was wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAlien
    you're calling BS on this greenmachine?? come on.... my friend in boston had gyno removed and the same thing happened. at first he was rejected then the surgeon said to the insurance company that he was bleeding to they accepted him. apparently if it's bleeding it could be pre-cancerous and insurance has to cover it's removal. if you tell them AS caused it insurance won't pay.

let's give this guy a little slack.. he's probably going in for surgery soon which is scary and they last thing he needs is some punk on here calling him a liar.

good luck with getting it approved. if all else fails make your gyno bleed somehow.

A.A.
    Last edited by GREENMACHINE; 11-13-2004 at 02:09 PM. Reason: no sorry smilie

congratulations bro,

I am glad to see your insurance might be covering the surgery, and its good to know, I mean no one wants to get gyno, but you never know, and its good to see that there are ways to get your insurance to pay for it

good luck with the surgery adn show us some post-operation pics when you get back
    Alex

mr_man is offline Associate Member
    I have heard of people getting their insurance to pay for the surgery when the Doc filled the paper work as a tissue biopsy instead of a cosmetic surgery.

MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Remember to cycle off..that is if you're on gear...before the Operation...

Steroids suppress blood clotting factors...We don't need you dying on the table

Good luck with the Op.

~Nark

wow, good look there

Thread Information