Thread: tren question

billy_ba is offline Associate Member

tren question

I have ran tren acetate last cycle and had some sides from it, right now I have the choice of using tren acetate or enanthate for my upcoming cycle. My question is: are the sides on enan the same as the sides on acetate? I dont mind ed injections but im just curious.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by billy_ba
    I have ran tren acetate last cycle and had some sides from it, right now I have the choice of using tren acetate or enanthate for my upcoming cycle. My question is: are the sides on enan the same as the sides on acetate? I dont mind ed injections but im just curious.
    from every one elses experience, enth has less sides b/c its more stable. so either way.. how was the actetate? good gains strength and size??

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    from every one elses experience, enth has less sides b/c its more stable. so either way.. how was the actetate? good gains strength and size??

ive talked with people who have had the exacte opposite. i feel the acetate would give less sides cause of the ED injections. this would cause a more stable blood level IMO.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    i didnt like test e personally, it made me break out all over my chest. i was fine on fina tho.

Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    ive talked with people who have had the exacte opposite. i feel the acetate would give less sides cause of the ED injections. this would cause a more stable blood level IMO.
    oh well fill me in mr cow! i have to say that i dont concur hahahahaha seriously i want to know more about this.

billy_ba is offline Associate Member
    fina was sick, I loved it but I was just curious. I have a theory in my head that maybe the acetate ester is more toxic than the enanthate ester which would cause more sides.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    oh well fill me in mr cow! i have to say that i dont concur hahahahaha seriously i want to know more about this.

u can compare it to test enanthate and prop. prop is notorious for having less water retention than prop because it is inject more frequently and cause a more stable blood level.

Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    u can compare it to test enanthate and prop. prop is notorious for having less water retention than prop because it is inject more frequently and cause a more stable blood level.
    i see but i think what was meant by sides was acne, mood swings and etc. but thanx for answering my question. i am debating on tren e or just tren a. come febuary

Thread Information